Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body (34447 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Are you saying men who sleep with prostitutes are sleeping with demons?

of course NOT, i am saying that men who are unknowingly MARRIED to prostitutes are sleeping with demons!
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by frigsfriday(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Living a fake life that revolves around money. damn! that's horrible both sides.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
what's wrong In getting money through sex.

spotted
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
excepts it turns diabolical and eventually deadly....Which yeye share?which yeye truama?i like Africans alot ehnnnnn when u want to steal u start copying oyinbo...����Africans nor dey get trauma...We were all born traumatic....������That is how our polithiefcians will be shouting rule of law and international best practices upandan once they want to rob us...Smh in disgusts...Ayamannn....

Have u ever seen where an African man settles a woman on trauma bases? So why should a woman settle?abeggiiiiiiii make i hear word...The man na lazy thief...Which right thinking man go send the wife abroad before to hustle?she be diplomat?i reside in Dublin and alot of this single women are here and it's no big deal they are all slide to unlock...Some even order guys online from spain,Germany,holand to come for weekends etc...

If u want gist i go give u gist...Then u will know that something was fundamentally wrong from the onslaught and that guy deserves nothing...If he wants to make it...Let him also become a jigolo or setup a business...

He knew she had no qualifications,money doesn't fall on trees here...His problem was he wanted to eat his cake and have it back..QED

If it were to be a man, all of una go de shout, divorce him and share properties.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Yankiss(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:

It is morally wrong and reprehensible. For a prostitute, it might sound like nothing. But for a married woman, it is abhorrent. In some Igbo clans, the act alone can take the life of the husband if he is aware but condones it. The woman is not safe either.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Greatview: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
Did you just hear yourself common sad
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

of course NOT, i am saying that men who are unknowingly MARRIED to prostitutes are sleeping with demons!

Not because they are prostitute but because they are married to them, right?
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Not because they are prostitute but because they are married to them, right?

if a man marries a woman that he knows damn well (in advance) she is a prostitute, then thats his wahala, and so be it.... but its the DECEIT of marrying a woman thinking she is anything else than a prostitute, and after years of LIES/TRICKS or whatever, you discover that this "stranger" you thought you knew is a prostitute. NO amount of money can make a decent man accept that his wife suck dikcs and be banged by countless strangers per day. the only people who would accept that are the same type of men that marry hideous women for green card etc
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if a man marries a woman that he knows damn well (in advance) she is a prostitute, then thats his wahala, and so be it.... but its the DECEIT of marrying a woman thinking she is anything else than a prostitute, and after years of LIES/TRICKS or whatever, you discover that this "stranger" you thought you knew is a prostitute. NO amount of money can make a decent man accept that his wife suck dikcs and be banged by countless strangers per day. the only people who would accept that are the same type of men that marry hideous women for green card etc

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.