Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body (34464 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Chydo63(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Evaberry:
what's wrong In getting money through sex.
just like what's wrong in staying single for life... Like you!
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by demefaboy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Plsssss Click link go to my fb wall and like my current pix, so that I can win https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074475659255561&id=100000794101880&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1074475659255561%3Atl_objid.1074475659255561%3Athid.100000794101880%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-1503957520752552920&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by orbis(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
This story smell of fabricated bull crap
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Kingpee2(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
Nothing is wrong with it ,which means if every dudes in Nigeria are ready to pay for your pussy we will all get it ...Smh ,once more there's nothing wrong in getting money through sex ......

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by victor8269: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Our men sef. Thy can't even support small hustle.

Ordinary to be homebased husband, his ego can't allow him. You see, Nigerian women are very cooperative and supportive grin grin
No wonder y Ur thing dey smell from here

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by talk2percy(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Our men sef.
Thy can't even support small hustle.

Ordinary to be homebased husband, his ego can't allow him.
You see, Nigerian women are very cooperative and supportive grin grin
U say wetin?
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Daboomb: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Serves him right tongue this is what you get when you're too inquisitive shocked stay back home and enjoy awoof euro you no gree, now you don see wetin go hurt you forever.

Don't press too hard to know something certain things to avoid heart attack tongue

Are you serious or you are just speaking sarcastically?
Would YOU rather your wife be a love peddler in as much as she sends you such blood money, than have a happy home, even if you have to struggle with her?

#Gigollo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by 2plus2: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2017
chigoizie7:

She never told him what she did for living.

She sends cars and containers for him to sell. And when sold, he remits the capital back to her so as to buy other ones and then use the profits for home investments. This is a legit hustle , the man only wanted to help out as a man. He only got to know about the prostitution when he got there. And him to serve those that came to fuccck his wife? No right thinking man would allow that.

Don't mind those blaming it on the man's ego. Maybe, they expected him to open another branch angry .
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Daboomb: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2017
musicwriter:
Someone I know recently came back from Europe and he told me he will never marry any lady who've lived there. When I asked him why, he told me something that looks like this thread. In fact, he said many married couple live that way in Europe and that it's a new model of marriage.

I also had a nephew who told me about how Nigerian women whose husbands sent them ahead to that same Dublin (back in the early 2000's when they were still giving them Residency Papers), sold their Pregnancies to single men they met there, who needed such irish-born babies to get their stay perfected.

That place and how our women conducted themselves, deserved to be called SIN CITY.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Daboomb: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2017
aytuns:

I cringe at the thought of wives like you..

I really really pity the men who will be/are your husbands to women like you. It's a shame!!

The children that will come forth from women like you will need EXTRA GRACE.

No one is claiming to be perfect, but somethings are just ethically wrong on all levels.. Disgusting women!!

Did you say WIVES? shocked
Those ones? Abeg, leave dirty for LASTMA! grin grin

Ashawo nor be work, na management o (Respects: Fela Anikulapo Kuti)
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by greatbuc(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2017
She should have gotten a decent job na. Na person wife o
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by 360command: 5:25am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Serves him right tongue this is what you get when you're too inquisitive shocked stay back home and enjoy awoof euro you no gree, now you don see wetin go hurt you forever.

Don't press too hard to know something certain things to avoid heart attack tongue
a cheat is a cheat. Forget your story.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Claessique1(f): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Hehehehhe, Bet that was practically her H. U. S. T. L. E Ooooooh, everybody's with their own. It's good enough the hubby was manly enough to take that decision. I bet some lazy men would still wallow in that.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by 360command: 5:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Claessique1:
Hehehehhe, Bet that was practically her H. U. S. T. L. E Ooooooh, everybody's with their own. It's good enough the hubby was manly enough to take that decision. I bet some lazy men would still wallow in that.
so who are? Are you olosho or wannabe olosho?
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by walemetro: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:

typical naija girl mentality. Prostitution is now a norm.
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by IkpuMmadu: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Our men sef.

Are you this retarded ....are you one
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2017
chigoizie7:
I don't blame him one bit.

Who in his right senses would sit back and serve other men who came to fuckkk his wife in the same house they both live in?

For the fact that she was sending containers and cars for him to sell, he thought that was a legit hustle, so him suggesting to help out in the business was never a bad idea. He was decieved.

As for the properties bought with the proceeds of the deceit. It should be shared. Let that be a compensation for the trauma .
excepts it turns diabolical and eventually deadly....Which yeye share?which yeye truama?i like Africans alot ehnnnnn when u want to steal u start copying oyinbo...����Africans nor dey get trauma...We were all born traumatic....������That is how our polithiefcians will be shouting rule of law and international best practices upandan once they want to rob us...Smh in disgusts...Ayamannn....

Have u ever seen where an African man settles a woman on trauma bases? So why should a woman settle?abeggiiiiiiii make i hear word...The man na lazy thief...Which right thinking man go send the wife abroad before to hustle?she be diplomat?i reside in Dublin and alot of this single women are here and it's no big deal they are all slide to unlock...Some even order guys online from spain,Germany,holand to come for weekends etc...

If u want gist i go give u gist...Then u will know that something was fundamentally wrong from the onslaught and that guy deserves nothing...If he wants to make it...Let him also become a jigolo or setup a business...

He knew she had no qualifications,money doesn't fall on trees here...His problem was he wanted to eat his cake and have it back..QED
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by optimus09: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Can you collect same?will you be happy men bleep your sister or mother so u can feed and go to school?will you knowingly allow your wife sex for money?Dont come here and do devils advocate because ur brain is just 2kb worth of memory.Just goandseatdown".brain dead.Whats wrong?crazy fellow,i wish same fall on you so u can receive sense.[1quote author=Evaberry post=62348669]what's wrong In getting money through sex. [/quote]
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Daboomb:

I also had a nephew who told me about how Nigerian women whose husbands sent them ahead to that same Dublin (back in the early 2000's when they were still giving them Residency Papers), sold their Pregnancies to single men they met there, who needed such irish-born babies to get their stay perfected.

That place and how our women conducted themselves, deserved to be called SIN CITY.
ohh I'm just reading your comments i was busy quoting a guy...I reside here and nothing new about this here aswear most of them are slide to unlock...I know a lady she is 36...And has 5kids from 4 different men...Sex here isn't talked about...It's an apparent body language thing but eventually u could end up paying or be paid..

Even married women are attracted to younger guys and make advances....Married guys make advances too...It's a vicious promiscuous circle..
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2017
charliboy654:

For ur mind u have made sense, imagine u sent ur wife abroad, she started sending u money. U didn't care to ask how she got the money. The man n his wife r stupid don't blame the woman alone.
i have answered them...Perhaps he thought she was a diplomat..����
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by goldedprince: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
Nothing wrong, how much do your charge, I wanna Bleep you
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by goldedprince: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Edonojie007:
But Ehn....! Can You Imagine The Kind Of Comment Eve-berry, Potor Potor-hunters And Other Olosho Girls Are Commenting Here.
But Na Wa O. All These Kind News Wey We Dey Hear,na To Forget Marriage Nau.
Abeg,waitin Be Marriage? I No Understand Again O.
Marriage These Days Is A JOKE!
When you want marry just go find one loyal beautiful village girl or Muslim, anything outside that, you are on your own
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by khiaa(f): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Wow he had to be heartbroken. That's why you have to be very careful who you marry. I hope he doesn't have any kids by this who.re. If I were him I wouldn't give back a darn thing. Imagine him serving her tricks. SMDH
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by MrSea(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:

you even look like one....
Guess na you i carry go my hotel room for pH last month
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by goldedprince: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2017
If a lady does this to me, I will kill her and make it look like she had accident tongue
BTW I will make sure the death is painful and brutal
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
olosho
Oti gbepe
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Our men sef.

Oscolo
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by dotdauda: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Islie are u sure this story is not a lie pls ?
....... The girl got it whole wrong having her husband to serve her guest am sure that's why the man left had she rented a seperte apartment maybe the guy would continue because he seems to like awof money .
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:

Nothing is wrong in enjoying the proceed of a well, abandon this same well when it's no longer economical for a new well
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by Sotland: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:

Obviously I won't add more to what many have said. You just got served..lol
Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by one4GOD(f): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Evaberry:
nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.