Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

When Does The Future Begin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Does The Future Begin? (549 Views)

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / When Does A Woman Become A Liability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does The Future Begin? by drlaykay(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
While growing up, everybody had a mental picture of the future. Many had pictures of their nuclear family with wife/husband and kids and could go extra length to picture the settings of their home, offices, cars, interaction with their family etc.

I know the future is the next unpredictable minute, but this particular future(mental picture) we created, when should it begin? At what age do you think it should be in manifestation?
Re: When Does The Future Begin? by Ajebusta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
The time is now
Re: When Does The Future Begin? by EmperorHarry: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
The moment you realize that the world is going be =HELL in the next 20 yrs...you would rethink this "future"...
As for me if I'm not f***** rich, then there's no future cos I'm not going let people come and suffer after I'm gone
Re: When Does The Future Begin? by nittroboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
When u travel out Nigeria grin
Re: When Does The Future Begin? by drlaykay(m): 4:07am On Nov 14, 2017
nittroboy:
When u travel out Nigeria grin
Lol
All this team travel out
Re: When Does The Future Begin? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2017
I don't believe in anything called the future, I only know the present, the future doesn't exist however its more of an abstract concept that people use to as a time reference for events that hasn't yet come to pass. That's how I see it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What The Family Would Be Like If... / Children's Day Gift! Get Prince George And Princess Charlotte's Favourite Toys!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.