Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29179 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by RisenJoe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by chatinent: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
The best to do is not curse at all. Don't curse your son.

Also learn to not repeat what will provoke your child next time so that ọ gaghị iti gi ihe tinker tiri pan.

Learn to be responsible too.

Meanwhile, I don't support hitting fathers.

Well, I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Illuminatiship(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Okay you need a Bible believing old witch to answer this question..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Stephen0mozzy: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
sad

The answer is simple: Curse causeless shall not stand. If the son grows up to be a terrible, ill-mannered person, He'll receive beating too.

By our actions do we emancipate our selves from the shackles of coincidental ideologies

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Mastakija(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
African parents are fond of doing that thing
They'll b like "your children will do the same to you" even what d child did was intentional or not...
And if everything happen now
dem go dey shout Egun idile upandan

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by FlyingNizam: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Cc.. lalasticlala
Mynd44

Yes. It's known as the genesis of the curse. Every curse has a beginning and sadly so, this is a prime example of such scenario

5 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by axone(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Cc.. lalasticlala
Mynd44
The Thing Is If The Man Knew The Consequences Of Ancestral Curse, He Would Not Curse His Son, Because Throughout That Lineage There Will Always Be A Son To Beat His Father Who Also Beat His Father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by RisenJoe(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
The best to do is not curse at all. Don't curse your son. Also learn to not repeat what will provoke your child next time.

Yes bro, but assuming it happened as I narrated here, will the last cures placed on the son come to pass?

MODIFIED; pls I didn't beat my Dad, I've never even raised my voice on him talk more of raising my hands on him tufiakwa. This is for those of you asking

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
I've been thinking about this thing to Op.

so now will they blame the grandson that beat his father who had been cursed by the grandfather?.

will the next generation still do thesame?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
The father has to break the circle (of curses), by forgiving and blessing his son. Otherwise, it continues.

9 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Cc.. lalasticlala
Mynd44

A curse is a curse, is left for his children to break it because his father didn't apologize to his own father before his death

If anyone is placed on a curse, it can only be broken by God and the person that laid the curse

Anything short of the above can not be redeemed

4 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nigerians and believing in nonsense. There's is nothing like curses. Why not curse your generation to be healthy and wealthy. Nonsense and ingredient

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Bluewitch(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Cc.. lalasticlala
Mynd44

The curse no go work Sha....

Curses are simply bad stuffs we wish for people who offend us.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Foodqueen(f): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
I do think of this atimes too.

Using your story, does it mean that the first old man that was beaten was cursed for beaten his dad too??

Karma something.......

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin

Funny story.

I do not believe in the initial curse from the grand father, rather I think nature cursed the son that beat his father up. The father needed not have cursed the son at all before as nature would curse him anyways. We dont lay our hands on our parents....its a taboo. Meanwhile,I pity the recent beater.....his eyes will soon see whew. It might not come in form of his children beating him but nature wont be kind to him. May God help us all.

See self control is a huge virtue....violence destroys!

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
What you describe is instead a coincidence. There are no generational curses. undecided

And no, curses don't work either. No human can curse another human. Heck, we can't even curse lower animals. It is all psychological! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Truvelisback(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Yes.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by flexyrule(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
No
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Damnfailure: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SavageResponse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
The son deserved it if he acted unprovoked
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by slawormiir: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mumu mumu talk

Huzzle makes you get money...even if them curse you..

Money go block the curse

Which pikin go beat Dangote and otedola

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SimplePlan34: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
If the curse has any effect then we can say the son was destined to beat his father. Now would the son who was destined be held accountable for this. Does he have a free will if yes it has been violated. The right to choose between good and evil. He can not be held accountable. If humanity should be justified by their actions then. Destiny should not be a thing. The paradox of the authors questions is that there can be a bad destiny it means God is therefore not entirely benevolent. Since the son must experience an evil destiny. How will the creator judge the 2nd generation son if he was to go through a bad destiny. Some might argue reincarnation that a spirit is placed in his karmic environment. Which means a spirit is placed in an environment which he deserves. But if pain and suffering should bring correction. I mean d 2nd generation son how does he actually know d crime, sin or evil he committed in the past life that made him been placed in this karmic environment. Without acknowledgement, punishment is injustice. What is the purpose of karma. Is it meant for our correction or it just a way to balance our actions. If the later is true then it means God is really not interested in our been Good or evil because he contains the two. He is only interested in worship that his what makes him powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
axone:
The Thing Is If The Man Knew The Consequences Of Ancestral Curse, He Would Not Curse His Son, Because Throughout That Lineage There Will Always Be A Son To Beat His Father Who Also Beat His Father.

I don't think he needs to say a word before the curse gets into action.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by wunmi590(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021

Who is that child that would even raise his/her hand up to best up jis/her parent...

Raising your hands up is enough generational curse, not to talk of beating....

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by federal9: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by thatsleepboy1: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Optimistguy1969: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't see Roma scoring a goal in this match.

AC Milan playing with full confidence
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by 9jayes: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nolywood everywhere
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Buliwyf: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
SMH
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Boogyman557: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.