Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? (732 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Please Can Anybody Explain This? Am Not Here To Argue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Mo6i6(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
I saw money(#100) in the ground this evening, then i picked it and buy myself sachet water.
30mins later i am feeling feverish and my head is banging so badly. cry
I told my neighbor about the money i saw few minutes ago before the sudden illness and she said that there is a link to it. and i should pray..(I'm not a Christian)

This is not the first time that i have seen money on the floor, and anytime i come across money on the floor i usually use it to buy water..

Can someone please explain this sh!!t to me

I'm currently on my bed typing this.. I have never been scared like this before cry
I seriously need helppppppp..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
You stole what's not your own so return it back
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
There is a reason for you to feel like this, but those reasons are scientific like psychology or others.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by spyroet(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eyahh! My brother u don enter one corner dis na ritual things any moment from now u might turn to a dog n after that u will automatically locate the person that did it which he will put u inside his room to be vomiting money, am so sorry for u.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by EmperorHarry: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well first off STOP PICKING MONEY FOUND ON THE FLOOR
Secondly maybe it's th universe trying to teach you a lesson
And thirdly it could just be a coincidence...try to take meds first and see if it helps
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by madridguy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Take paracetamol you will be fine.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Slayer2: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by adepeter2027(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lmao
Hope you didn't turn to yam, it was just fever.
Take otapia, you'd be alright
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which area you dey find money for ground for this austerity?

Please I wan come live there.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice story bro.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Paulscholari(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
So you think all those nollywood movies are jokes abi, you better pray and avert whatever has been transferred to you from the kingdom of darkness..
Mo6i6:
I saw money(#100) in the ground this evening, then i picked it and buy myself sachet water.
I told my neighbor about the money i saw few minutes ago before the sudden illness and she said that there is a link to it. and i should pray..(I'm not a Christian)

This is not the first time that i have seen money on the floor, and anytime i come across money on the floor i usually use it to buy water..

I'm currently on my bed typing this.. I have never been scared like this before cry
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by brightpre(m): 4:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Mo6i6:

bro just take drugs and sleep,your mind is playing tricks with you.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by ifenes(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Mo6i6:

You have a belief system you are reacting to. You create your reality according to what you strongly believe in. The money you picked or you spending it isn’t an issue. The problem is you actually seeing it as evil. Your interpretations is what you need to change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Martinez19(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2017
ifenes:

You have a belief system you are reacting to. You create your reality according to what you strongly believe in. The money you picked or you spending it isn’t an issue. The problem is you actually seeing it as evil. Your interpretations is what you need to change.
hmmmmmm
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Take paracetamol and anti-malaria, it might just be coincidence or your state of mind.

(1) (Reply)

The Hubbub About 31st Nights: "Crossover Night"; Aka "Passover Night". / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 / How To Speak Things Into Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.