Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai (1297 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by wellmax(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi representing (Kaduna North) who has been in a long battle with the Kaduna State Governor has issued an apology to the people of his constituency over his support for El Rufai during the general elections in 2015.

But what got people talking now is how the Senator spelt Apology as 'Appology' . Obviously this Senator was taught by one of the unqualified Kaduna teachers

Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by AntiWailer: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
He does not need your support.

He is trying to get rid of those who trained you to write Apology that way.

Look at the useless letter self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by AnodaIT(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Another reason the teachers must go

Let's do a spelling bees next time during recruitment

1 Like

Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Idiotic Senator...who needs your support. angry angry
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
el rufai handling of teaching staff is very bad
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by three: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
While middle class people argue online politicians on ground are milking public sentiments.

Someone is hungry, you're arguing semantics with him.

Nigerians don't catch up.

This is why a Fayose will beat a Fayemi.

Emotional intelligence / Stomach infrastructure.

Not big big grammar online.

(Ps many online don't have voters card, many of the sacked or about to be sacked l teachers do)

2 Likes

Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by omobs(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Let's watch and see, Elrufai is just making enemies everywhere
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
omobs:
Let's watch and see, Elrufai is just making enemies everywhere

A true leader makes enemy for doing the right thing. Why a bad leaderfocus on making popular decision to make friends and support at the expence of long term development.

I prefer the true leader who makes enemies.
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by KwoiZabo(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
El-Rufai be forming that he wants to develop education by sacking "unqualified" teachers when he has not built a single block of classroom. Moreover incompetent people are not only teachers, Civil servants as well even our president needs that test. El-Rufai is a Bigot and religious fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by wellmax(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
KwoiZabo:
El-Rufai be forming that he wants to develop education by sacking "unqualified" teachers when he has not built a single block of classroom. Moreover incompetent people are not only teachers, Civil servants as well even our president needs that test. El-Rufai is a Bigot and religious fundamentalist.

Guy nawa for you ooo. Does he need to build new classrooms before replacing bad teachers? How do you reason?
Yes there are incompetent people everywhere, he has just began with school teachers, if he does same in the general civil service I wonder what ilks like you would say.
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by Aeesha2: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
I am a teacher of the English Language and was currently teaching in kudana State. I doesn't like what Peter Rufai our governor do. He hasn't thinks about our well fear at all at all. Please peoples should appeal on him to restate the sarking teachas .
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by DIKEnaWAR: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
This letter is the reason El rufai needs to sack those teachers.

Sack the District Heads too! All northerners know how to do is be a pest to government. Calling themselves District heads, emirs, Ulamas and what have you. Waiting for allocation from the FG so they can dip their hands into it, travel to Dubai, marry more young wives, build houses they can't live in and give birth to kids without good manners or home training.

Nonsense
Re: Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai by BJ4REEL(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aeesha2:
I am a teacher of the English Language and was currently teaching in kudana State. I doesn't like what Peter Rufai our governor do. He hasn't thinks about our well fear at all at all. Please peoples should appeal on him to restate the sarking teachas .

Hmmm... Hajiya Aisha, I guess this is the very same English language you teach our kids here in kd..; Most of your colleagues can't do basic spellings/ arithmetics, and yet they are teachers, teaching what exactly if I may ask?

Most of you come to school only when you feel like, and even when some show up, its only to sell stuff to these kids and go back home.

At the end you all pocket your salaries.

You guys mustn't be in the teaching line; Besides, you were all given another opportunity to reapply.. Seriously, what will you achieve "teaching" kids that can't make simple sentence or spell their names? Kids that will only rely on miracle centres to write WAEC? To what end exactly?

Even though I don't support some of elrufai's policies and nonchalant attitudes, he still has very great quality of a good leader and as a matter of fact won alot of us over with this decision.

(1) (Reply)

Leave Our Elders Alone, Stop Dropping Names – Secondus / GHANA-MUST-GO: Remembering The 1983 Exodus / List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.