Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) (32914 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by ehispapa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
SA Guys? dont joke with those men. they can never leave a woman if she is a meal ticket. dont even pray they cheat with you. they will gun you down.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Whotman: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
the guy need deliverance
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by mekuso89(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thepasserby:
People need to know the difference between a husband and a boyfriend or a wife and a girlfriend. The rate at which people now kill each other all in the name of love (lust) is at an alarming rate. 

For dumping a looser all in the name of a boyfriend this lady received a nice gift of getting bathed with acid. Maybe the guy must have felt cheated and so decided to disfigure the face the lady holds in high esteem. 

If this is what love is all about, Abeg I give up. 

See pictures below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/south-african-lady-get-burnt-with-acid-for-dumping-her-boyfriend-graphic-pics
rubbish I don't believe this nonsense it's only those that are just starting to know women would. Until I here from the guy, let her rot in hell

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by okenwaa(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
OP u dey craze well well,how u take know say the guy na loser...the mumu gal Don wreck en account finish wan come dump am...

Some mumu gals deserve even more than an acid bath.

Wicked oloshos everywia.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Pnce4real1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Free Instagram lead gen system that made me over $1000 in October

What’s the best way to get free traffic in 2017?

Here’s a hint: it has 52x better engagement than Facebook.

700 million ACTIVE users.

And has created more ‘free traffic millionaires’ than any other site on the planet.

The name of this platform is INSTAGRAM.

And there is a brand new system that can get you your first 10,000 leads on Instagram without spending a penny on ads.

It’s ultra-niche-targeted so you can get the exact leads you want for your offers.

Buyers who are HUNGRY for what you’re selling.

CLICK HERE to discover the “free Instagram lead gen system that everyone’s talking about.”

P.S. If you’re spending money on leads you can kiss those costs goodbye and boost your profits. This new system has the keys:
You can Call 08166804094 and visit the link below
>>> http:///2jmueAF

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by davillian(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
After I must have ChaW ChaW the pkomo.
She goes I recruit another girl and the ChaW continues.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by pascal558(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Not less than 10youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples Father,brother,son and husband!!people are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path,paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government wnt respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!'#CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace.we are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street nd corner,join this protest today and lets stop the current heartbreak,the mistake have bn made bt we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser!JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by arhyel020(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
such is life
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
serve her right, when you chop isi ewu ngwabi okporoko and point and kill you no remember karma ... Auntie live with your new face, you asked for it... should we fry Buhari eggplant for you
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by 4rty(f): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
So sorry for the girl but she must have done something to bring out the beast in him...pls ladies if u don't want a guy don't date him becz of his pocket not after wasting his time,resources and hoping on u, u will wake up one day and start telling him super story coz he will do anything to stop any man from coming close to u n take the consequences. pls ladies lets help ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by favor700(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
ruggedised:
feminist will take over this thread. If opposite now, they will run with their filthy tail in between their legs like a mad toothless bull dog
ruggedised:
feminist will take over this thread. If opposite now, they will run with their filthy tail in between their legs like a mad toothless bull dog
You need serious help.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by romoruyi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
These south Africans with their bizarre acts on daily basis. Their guys never hustle yet want their lafies to remain with them
by hustling you mean skull minining? or running baby factories?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Bonapart(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jayceon:
that one up there is more than ritual
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Divay22(f): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oxster:

Is your Dad in the SOME?
No
But i think you are among
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Oxster(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

No
But i think you are among

You got a wrong thought grin

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jayceon:
Is this really the thread to bring up tribalism? Can we just not be mature for once? There are dumb people on this forum who will always make dumb comments, sometimes the best thing to do is ignore them so as not to appear dumb yourself

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
trustyshoess:

Is this really the thread to bring up tribalism? Can we just not be mature for once? There are dumb people on this forum who will always make dumb comments, sometimes the best thing to do is ignore them so as not to appear dumb yourself
But no one's tribe was mentioned

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jayceon:
But no one's tribe was mentioned
So who were you referring to when you mentioned skull mining?
Well I've already made my point and won't be arguing further. IU2U
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Ogaonos: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

some guy are very emotional and low self esteem. undecided

like what the fuuckk, cant u just let her go, who still care about lady dumping nowadays shiiiit lipsrsealed

like hoe ain't loyal these days sad
dt y i always advice guys if u knw u ar emotionally weak,u b police,mumu in luv wannabe lover.abeg i kneck dwn use GOD beg u na go nd double date nd hav female friends.it mak a guy emotionally strong why d female friends is 2 control d manhood dt nt very thin on skirt shovld b bleeped.gals do it achieve boldness in controlling luv.dnt let anybdy deceive on social media.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
trustyshoess:

So who were you referring to when you mentioned skull mining?
Well I've already made my point and won't be arguing further. IU2U
I was referring to skull miners.I'm not a Nigerian and therefore I don't know how many tribes ya'll got and definitely don't know which one indulge in such heneous practices

Yep let's not argue any further because I don't engage in petty things like tribalism

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
all in d name of love
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by HotIce90(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:
Some guys are just devils in human form angry angry
Same thing with ladies.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
HotIce90:
Same thing with ladies.
I'm aware of that smiley
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ha... God.. May I not break a girl:s heart amen!
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
but when women cut off a man's d*ck "he deserved it".
i lost sympathy for women a long long ling time ago when society stopped caring about what men go thru.
if a guy slaps a gal he's a dog. but if a gal slaps a guy "he must have done something to deserve it".
if a man cheats he's a dog.if a woman cheats "the man must have been neglecting her"

i got an ice box where my heart used to be-august alsina

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by birdsview(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
He will definitely go to jail.
Some people can't just take rejection and break-up in peace.

We all should be careful of the kinda people we date. Both male and female. You see some lovers that love very hard, they take all your bullshit, they say and do the right things to you. You have them just where you want them...round your finger tips. In your mind, your boo can move mountains for you.

But, be rest assured that one day, the bolt holding their brain together would give way for their irrational emotional acts. Then we have scenarios like this.
you get PH.d for English-language?
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by Spectre007: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
AlexCk:
Tor.

That's what happens when u date a psycho. No matter how someone breaks ur heart, omo move the f*ck on!!.

Now, she'd be looking like Freddie Krueger.
Sorry dear
savage,Freddie Krueger.... dis got me rotfl.
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is what happens when you date a "foolish" guy
Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by ivolt: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
ruggedised:

Are you in support or against of the monster's action?
State your view and stop acting like a coward.

You must be an intellectually-lazy fellow if you can't check the meaning
of "feminist" since you apparently don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / This Nigerian Man Is Wanted In Norway For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.