Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 (3489 Views)

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Last month, Wizkid was nominated for MOBO awards 2017 in the categories of Best of African Act and Best international Act. We has previously won the MOBO twice but what makes the year special is because for the first time, an African Act is being nominated in the category of Best International Act. This is quite different from the MTVs because they show Best International Act in all the Continents. For example, Wizkid along side 5 other won the EMAs in 2016 and Davido also won the same along side 5 other artistes from different continents in 2017.

MOBO has just one category and this year, the nominees are Cardi B, DJ Khaled, Drake, Jay-z, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Solange, Travis scott, SZA and Wizkid. Don't you think this is quite big for Wiz to be nominated alongside these great artistes? It will be an honour to walk that stage and pick up this major award in the midst of A-list Acts. I am using this medium to appeal to us, Africans, Nigerians, lets get this award home as it will mean so much to that naughty boi. I am sure you all are wondering why Wizkid never posted this or appealed to the fans for vote. He is a naughty, confident but arrogant boi and we love him, don't we?

Follow the screenshots below for step by step lead to vote.

Click on the link below: https://voting.mobo.com/

Register with your details and confirm the registration in your inbox.

vote for Wizkid.

Thanks guys.
President, Wiz Fan Club.

Source: https://voting.mobo.com/categories/international-act

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by itsRhamzy: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Forget it bruh, he doesn't stand a chance..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
itsRhamzy:
Forget it bruh, he doesn't stand a chance..
I know but then, we still need to try. I have voted with all my email adds, do the same.

Impossible is nothing.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Exclusive32: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Last month, Wizkid was nominated for MOBO awards 2017 in the categories of Best of African Act and Best international Act. We has previously won the MOBO twice but what makes the year special is because for the first time, an African Act is being nominated in the category of Best International Act. This is quite different from the MTVs because they show Best International Act in all the Continents. For example, Wizkid along side 5 other won the EMAs in 2016 and Davido also won the same along side 5 other artistes from different continents.

MOBO has just one category and this year, the nominees are Cardi B, DJ Khaled, Drake, Jay-z, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Solange, Travis scott, SZA and Wizkid. Don't you think this is quite big for Wiz to be nominated alongside these great artistes? It will be an honour to walk that stage and pick up this major award in the midst of A-list Acts. I am using this medium to appeal to us, Africans, Nigerians, lets get this award home as it will mean so much to that naughty boi. I am sure you all are wondering why Wizkid never posted this or appeal to the fans for vote. He is a naughty, confident but arrogant boi and we love him don't we?

Follow the screenshot below for step by step lead to vote. Thanks guys.

Click on the link below: https://voting.mobo.com/

Register with your details and confirm the registration in your inbox.

vote for Wizkid.

Thanks guys.
President, Wiz Fan Club.
what re you saying. is jayz a white guy?
is he not from Africa too.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by ELShehzad: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
I dey mad??.. i luv wizzy buh KungFu Kenny owns it... mariinee "cum" and vote oo.. KungFu Kenny must collect this thangy oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
ELShehzad:
I dey mad.. i luv wizzy buh KungFu Kenny owns it... mariinee "cum" and vote oo.. KungFu Kenny must collect this thangy oo
lol

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
ELShehzad:
I dey mad??.. i luv wizzy buh KungFu Kenny owns it... mariinee "cum" and vote oo.. KungFu Kenny must collect this thangy oo
Kungfu Kenny for the awardcheesy

Who is the fool who even put kendrick together with silly ass wizkid for an award? angry angry
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Exclusive32:
what re you saying. is jayz a white guy?
is he not from Africa too.
Some of you just come online and type what you want whether or not it makes sense. Where did read about white and black in my write up? Where in Africa is Jay-z from?

Lalasticlala, give my boi a shot by moving to the FP abeg.

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by ELShehzad: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Mariinee:
Kungfu Kenny for the awardcheesy

Who is the fool who even put kendrick together with silly ass wizkid for an award? angry angry
nah MOBO nah, I jes wonder hw they think sef
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
The MOBO awards holds on the 29th November 2017 at First Direct Arena, Leeds. Let's endeavour to vote for our very own Wiz.

Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by teampregar(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Lalasticlala.. Abeg Carry this thing go front page.
Let us make Africa proud
If wizkid win this award then africa wins
We should stop the hate and support our own

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
teampregar:
Lalasticlala.. Abeg Carry this thing go front page.

Let us make Africa proud

If wizkid win this award then africa wins

We should stop the hate and support our own
Ya head dey there. Make sure say you vote.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by SonyObsessed: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm sure if it was Davido, it will be on front page.

Lalasticlala please help bring this award to Naija.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by teampregar(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Ya head dey there. Make sure say you vote.
Yes oh, abeg make una call the moderators make dem carry this post go front page
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by nuelzy: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Just like cooking gravel with candle..... No possibilities both ways
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
teampregar:

Yes oh, abeg make una call the moderators make dem carry this post go front page

I don call Lalasticlala tire ooo, him fone just dey ring, he no pick.. Abeg dial his fone no maybe he go answer your own call.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by pepemendy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
vote or no vote wizkid no fit win this one
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
pepemendy:
vote or no vote wizkid no fit win this one
Never say never. Just vote and lets wait for the outcome.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by maklelemakukula(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye

girl come gimme liku wine some

this dude is trash seriously
he deserves nothing.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by maklelemakukula(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
SonyObsessed:
I'm sure if it was Davido, it will be on front page.

Lalasticlala please help bring this award to Naija.
taaa
so u people will not allow us hear word again abi
wizkid fans b like Chelsea fans
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariinee:

LMAO dunno what they were thinking.
I also see Drake, Jay Z and Migos.
This is hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

This is hilarious.
Guys, they nominated him along side these A-list artistes for Best International Act. It means that the category spans across continents and not just US. It simply means best artistes from musically rated countries and Wiz is obviously representing Africa in the list.

You guys are saying all these because Wiz is a Nigerian. Before Drake had an encounter with Wiz, he never had a top song except for the two featured Songs (Take care and Work) he had with Rhianna. The song, One dance, obviously written by Wiz was number 1 for months.

Let's learn to appreciate our own. Imagine that Drake has been performing Come closer everywhere he goes. Don't you see any Biggie in this. A-list artistes are longing for Wiz but we keep dragging that boi in the mud. R-Kelly, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Future, Drake, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Trey Song have all acknowledged this boI's talent. What other proof do need to know that he is A Star indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by SonyObsessed: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Guys, they nominated him along side these A-list artistes for Best International Act. It means that the category spans across continents and not just US. It simply means best artistes from musically rated countries and Wiz is obviously representing Africa in the list.

You guys are saying all these because Wiz is a Nigerian. Before Drake had an encounter with Wiz, he never had a top song except for the two featured Songs (Take care and Work) he had with Rhianna. The song, One dance, obviously written by Wiz was number 1 for months.

Let's learn to appreciate our own. Imagine that Drake has been performing Come closer everywhere he goes. Don't you see any Biggie in this. A-list artistes are longing for Wiz but we keep dragging that boi in the mud. R-Kelly, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Future, Drake, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Trey Song have all acknowledged this boI's talent. What other proof do need to know that he is A Star indeed.

Don't mind them that's Nigerians for you. They can underestimate tire. They worship the whites and everyone who is from the US. They should learn a thing or two from Adele. They see themselves as lowlifes, that's why people hardly make it in this country because they don't believe in themselves.

Everyone nominated in that category has one head.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
SonyObsessed:

Don't mind them that's Nigerians for you. They can underestimate tire. They worship the whites and everyone who is from the US. They should learn a thing or two from Adele. They see themselves as lowlifes, that's why people hardly make it in this country because they don't believe in themselves.

Everyone nominated in that category has one head.
Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

This is hilarious.
As in..this is like the funniest joke of the season. grin grin
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Ahbeg. Wizkid just has grave. He is devoid of actual music and lyrics.

Kendrick and Wizkid? What a joke.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Western01(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbeg. Wizkid just has grave. He is devoid of actual music and lyrics.

Kendrick and Wizkid? What a joke.
you're a big fool! Who the hell is kendrick? Retarded goat �

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by allstarcomic(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

This is hilarious.
The osogbo weed we exported last few months were too powerful hence this kind of nomination.
Baba no quote me back .
i wan eat my Fried lizard first.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Threebear(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
As much as I dislike him, I'll still vote him.
Regardless of whatever he is he's still a Nigerian and his accolades brings us honour .
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Threebear(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Please remove Beyonce from that trashy list. Beyonce has never acknowledged wizkid in any capacity.
Re: Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 by Ghnaija(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Wiz baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown And Actress Onyi Alex Spark Dating Rumour, Handout And Kiss Each Other / Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby / Rolls-royce Boat Tail: Most Expensive New Car In History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.