Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (92702 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2010
Emperoh:

. . . . . . . .battling to find my Speech!!! SPEECHLESS!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My Chairman, Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland. I hail oh!, cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2010
oxygyne:

here's my mail, oxygyne@yahoo.com, pls send quick so we can make a decision asap!!

tanks a milli,

Ok, Nice one. Detailed search in progress. Specially for you. Stay tuned>>>>>>
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ping2ping: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2010
@German007
Thanks for your reply on the Camry.

But i think is expensive considering that a similar post in this forum (a 93 Camry with Auto Transmission) goes for N680K. Even d former quote you sent to ma email was below N700 and is Auto transmission.

I'm on tight budget after the issue i had with d other guy. So could you get a cheaper offer.

Thank you and waiting for your reply.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by maskuraid(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2010
chief

a friend wants to know if you have available either MITSUBISHI L300 or a NISSAN VANETTE. must be clean and in good condition.fair priced too.

thanks.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Emperoh(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2010
german007:

My Chairman, Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland. I hail oh!, cool

Errrm. . . . .does the title/Position above come with a Peugeot 607 free?

If not, i have not yet found my voice. . . . . . shocked shocked .German007 nazi warlord has denied me my speech capabilities.
He has inflicted me with Oral Thrombosis!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Binumar: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
@German007.
I need the EX of the 2004 Euro Honda Accord you posted above, it comes with Leather seat, full steering controls, heated seat, fog lamp, Sun roof etc.
delivered to Abuja, How much?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by cbl: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks german, got ur reply, this is my e-mail hafeezadeboye@yahoo.com
let me knw the details of hw to get fund accross to u, and the whole process involve
however, I love that carina E, can u hlp me get a neat one like that,but nt station wagon o,for that same price,
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
ping2ping:

@German007
Thanks for your reply on the Camry.

But i think is expensive considering that a similar post in this forum (a 93 Camry with Auto Transmission) goes for N680K. Even d former quote you sent to ma email was below N700 and is Auto transmission.

I'm on tight budget after the issue i had with d other guy. So could you get a cheaper offer.

Thank you and waiting for your reply.

General Ping2Ping. May you always ping wealth and good health for the rest of your life. Thanks for your future patronage.  cool

My Oga. Prices depend on Current availablity at the time of requesting a quote, Prices I quote are pre-rata and directly proportional the prices I see cars advertised for. When I quoted you 680k, Perhaps a car was advertised at that time at a cheaper price, Which is why I automatically give you a cheaper price. That car I quoted you 680k at that time, has most certainly been sold to someone else since that time. Good quality cars at quality prices do no last for long.   cool   cool

I will carry out another search and see what I can find cheaper, But I will asservate that I won't compromise quality and service delivery for the sake of getting you a cheaper price.

Search In Progress. STAY TUNED.>>>>
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
maskuraid:

chief

a friend wants to know if you have available either MITSUBISHI L300 or a NISSAN VANETTE. must be clean and in good condition.fair priced too.

thanks.

Thanks for your request. cool cool

Il get the below for your friend,

White 1997 Nissan Vanette Cargo. "Direct Belgium". 720k. cool 13 Days from date of ship departure. cool cool

1995 L300 Mitsubishi. 750k, "Direct France" 750k, 12 days from ship departure. cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
Mitsubishi L 300. cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ping2ping: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
@german007

I will wait for you to get a better deal after all a patient dog they say eats d fattest bones, grin grin grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
Binumar:

@German007.
I need the EX of the 2004 Euro Honda Accord you posted above, it comes with Leather seat, full steering controls, heated seat, fog lamp, Sun roof etc.
delivered to Abuja, How much?

Thanks for your request sir. " Abuja". Lovely place. The Northern brothers love Honda.  cool   cool. Real good thing.

For a Euro Accord. 2004 EX, Price to Lagos is 1.95m, (1.99m to Abuja)

The below one with 40k miles and SATNAV only is available for 1.95m. (1.99m to Abuja)

Stand out from the crowd, Be the best among the rest.  Be the cynosure of all eyes. cool    cool

Apologies for any disturbance this pics may cause.  cool   cool

Censored pictures. Live from Bucharest, Romania.  cool   cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
cbl:

Thanks german, got your reply, this is my e-mail hafeezadeboye@yahoo.com
let me knw the details of hw to get fund accross to u, and the whole process involve
however, I love that carina E, can u hlp me get a neat one like that,but nt station wagon o,for that same price,

My Aare. You have mail. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by rhufffryda(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
german007:

[b]
General Ruffrhyda, I'm great sir. What happened to you all?. Where is Eve, Swizz Beatz, Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, DMX and Styles P?. grin grin

Thanks for your request and your future Patronage. No problem my man, we go work something out, You never be single oh, Your girl must not leave you oh, I will make sure she does'nt. If she ever does, The feeling of guilt will haunt me forever. grin grin

For 500-550k, I can offer you the below.

Mitsubishi Colt 1300 GLi A. CD PLAYER AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Mazda 323 1.6i 16V GLX AC, CD, AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Nissan Sunny LX. CD PLAYER AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Peugeot 306 xt. AC, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 545K to your door. cool cool

Nissan Primera 2.0 Glx . AC, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 540k to your door. cool cool

Nissan Almera 1.4 LX. AC. TINTS, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 550K to your door. cool cool

Pictures below are of actual cars currently available for sale as described above,

NOW YOU ARE GUARANTEED YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE. grin grin

Interested? The magic email is aokhai@hotmail.com, Magic number is 07086193442. cool cool

Thanks!
[/b]

German Man, whats happening my man.

I sent u an e-mail, did u get it? we gotta act fast. I asked my girl to come to my crib last weeked, and she be saying how do i want her to get there that she is too tired to take a public transport bus. I asked her to hop on a cab , but she said brushed me off. And i needed that thing[size=8pt][/size] badly that night.

Inorder to reduce future occurences, i gotta get her a ride soon before i start , carrying a boner to work. grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by beecrofty(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT THE 2006 bmw CONVERTIBLE AS DISCUSSED ON PHONE BUDDY.
Send the details including pictures to my email beecrofty@gmail.com
thank you
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by cbl: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks german, got your reply, this is my e-mail hafeezadeboye@yahoo.com
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
He is professional and honest
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Emperoh(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
agabaI23:

He is professional and honest

Nwokem, o buro kwa e bunata Passat gi, i ggbafuo!!!
Je choba onye gi na ya n'eme argument Aristotle na Physics. . . . . .i am now a privy to all negotiations!!!

@German007
I am still Speechless oo. . . . . hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]
Nwokem, o buro kwa e bunata Passat gi, i gbafuo!!!
Je choba onye gi na ya n'eme argument Aristotle na Physics. . . . . .i am now a privy to all negotiations!!!

I bu anu mpam  grin Ego ejighi olu here.  That one no dey available again sad
Ya buru bia.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
How much is the yellow volkswagen transporter U posted ealier?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by maskuraid(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
oga mi

thanks for d prompt response concernin the L300.will get back to you asap.

aje a wa o.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Emperoh(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
agabaI23:

I bu anu mpam  grin Ego ejighi olu here.  That one no dey available again sad
Ya buru bia.

Nke a gbasaa gi. . . . . . .ihe m ma bu, ebunata motor gi, i butelu anyi mmanya!!!
Anokwa m n'ogologo akuko. . . . . jekwaa choba ego ji olu a oo!!!
grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ujo adighi I ga-anu mmanya. Ka ma werekwa ukwo abuo ozo bia maka I ga-eji ukwu I ji nu mmanya laa. lol

No wahala.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by megastu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster. My broda from another mother. I trust you are fine. Niger delta can never carry last. How much will that 406 cost me. Sorry i didnt get the odyssey through you. I had a terribly fantastic deal and had to pay immediately. I might still be tempted to buy the 406.

Take care. You are toooooooo much.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
U have mail @German.

Thanks.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
rhufffryda:

German Man, whats happening my man.

I sent u an e-mail, did u get it? we gotta act fast. I asked my girl to come to my crib last weeked, and she be saying how do i want her to get there that she is too tired to take a public transport bus. I asked her to hop on a cab , but she said brushed me off. And i needed that thing[size=8pt][/size] badly that night.

Inorder to reduce future occurences, i gotta get her a ride soon before i start , carrying a boner to work. grin

grin   grin    grin    grin

Whatever you do bro, Please don't get tempted to go meet a next chick. I'm the man with the solution to your problems.   Il reply to your email so we can set the ball rolling. cool   cool

"The easiest way to attaining wealth is finding a pragmatic solution to people's problem"

Sir Alan Sugar (born 24 March 1947) English entrepreneur, Founder of AMSTRAD
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
beecrofty:

PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT THE 2006 bmw CONVERTIBLE AS DISCUSSED ON PHONE BUDDY.
Send the details including pictures to my email beecrofty@gmail.com
thank you

WAS A PLEASURE SPEAKING TO YOU SIR, YOU HAVE MAIL. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
nobilia:

Hello, Price for that is 650k. "Direct Belguim" cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
maskuraid:

oga mi

thanks for d prompt response concernin the L300.will get back to you asap.

aje a wa o.

Amin O,  Ni Oruko Jesu oh.   cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
i m still expecting the pictures of the adidas german, u wan make i dey beg u ni, oya abeg now,
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Iyanu2005: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ German,
Thanks for your mail. I believe you will get for me a better alternative with time. I am on waiting list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Carfax Autocheck Vehicle History Report / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Lagos Plate Number Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.