Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo (29030 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Habyz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good luck kiss. But I'll miss hearing G-worldwide with your good voice on your new songs.
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Organizer111222(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
That G worldwide intro make sense sha
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by medexico(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
The logo is very fine
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by cheta02(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nobody stays at a place for eva.
Having said that, I wish you a safe solo landing. Safe Flight Trip *
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

angry angry angry
Oya teach me na, daddy way know tongue
u go pull pant o I don't teach for nthg ..
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
u go pull pant o I don't teach for nthg ..
Lol.
Pull ke.. Oya keep the knowing to yourself grin grin
Make i go find anoda pesin way go teech me
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
somethg God dash una y do u guys find it hard to pull pant..
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
y do u ppl find it hard to pull pant somethg God dash una kwa
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Divay22(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
But he didn't tell us to just pull it for anybody tongue

I'm hungry
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Divay22(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
But he didn't tell us to just pull for anybody tongue

I'm hungry
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

But he didn't tell us to just pull for anybody tongue

I'm hungry
im not anybody I'm a high chief.i can buy u food if u are hungry don't worry u are on d best boat
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
im not anybody I'm a high chief.i can buy u food if u are hungry don't worry u are on d best boat
High chief indeed. angry angry
But i miss that old moniker of yours sad
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:

High chief indeed. angry angry
But i miss that old moniker of yours sad
where in d works are u highchief wants to get a woman to compliment his status
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Hykis(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairaman66:
When little money comes in.., boys quit their label and become CEOs! But always a wrong move.., never leave anything/anyone who made you!

u can leave bt u shouldn't forget!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Kbanka: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairaman66:
When little money comes in.., boys quit their label and become CEOs! But always a wrong move.., never leave anything/anyone who made you!

By your logic, youll never leave your parents?
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by obo389(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
NairalandCS:
Confirm Eiye boy flying the flag codedly. lipsrsealed
You this boy ehh grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Dramadiddy:
they saw it coming.. they know when his contact is expiring and they know how well he's doing for the label and himself

Alright then. They are in the best position to know what is best for them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by tunex4christ(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2017
�MUSIC�: OFFICIAL RELEASE�
-FAR AWAY by TUNESMITH-
(The much anticipated song)
Download link: https://my.notjustok.com/track/291335/tunesmith-far-away
INSTA: Tune_smith
Pls Use DP and rebroadcast.
Thanks for the lo�e, support good music..✌

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by LegitBoy(m): 5:12am On Nov 15, 2017
kehinde1588:
kiss denial on the road to failure. I don't know why all these artists that just blow small quickly crave for freedom. Fly boy KO Swim boy ni
You obviously know littlw about his former record label. He was under a slave agreement with which he might have entered out if desperation to "blow". How can your record label say you cannot feature or be featured by any artist outside the label? Definately outrageous, i wasnt expecting gim to sign another deak either.
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Themandator: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Dramadiddy:
but guys how much would it take to set up a record label? anyone with an idea?

With less than 12k you have got it registered as a business name ...Every other thing na to call a producer for beat and put your voice to the one you like , send back to him and that is music . He sends you the price and you bargain ,pay and upload online ...Label is ready

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Dramadiddy(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Themandator:

With less than 12k you have got it registered as a business name ...Every other thing na to call a producer for beat and put your voice to the one you like , send back to him and that is music . He sends you the price and you bargain ,pay and upload online ...Label is ready
wooah crazy
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Dollabiz: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Oh
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by ranifoxuj: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Confam nigga......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding / Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.