Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women (3720 Views)

Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year / 'ballad Of Black Gold' Lyrics (social Activism) / Rihanna-rude Boy Vs Taio Cruz-break Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by MClite: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
When white men or other men date women of other races they do not feel the need to put their own women down, but a black man will degrade her infront of the whole world, from Norbit and big mommas house, to Hip hop calling their women b's and ho*s.

men of other races value their women, black men don't so who else will. I see black genocide arising in the USA and England in the next century.

Taio Cruz does not want to be nigerian, He has lost his identity, said he's part Brazilian on a US radio show but when asked about his Nigerian side said, just say im British. HE hates being black like a lot of men, hates his darkness and being black so rejects anything black , only associates with non black, and that explains his videos, as black as a black board and hates hates himself and black women but loves and would die for or get with any white women as long as she is white (lenny henry dawn french), But when it comes to black women it's NO and they will have standards for them but no standards for a white women she can be fat, ugly and low class but is still a trophy to a black man

Black women you're only option is to leave the black man, abandon him date outside your race unless you want to be alone and unhappy, unmarried forever
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by ofokaofoki: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
so which one be ur own, is it ur money? grin grin
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by tosinaded(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by tavarez(f): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
Tosino and Ofoxxxy una no go kill me for here,

#ISITURMONEY=new signature

#nowdiggingthrudcollection
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by Riverman2: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
screw Tayo cruz, pure self hate, his DNA is black and not british black, but naija amala dude, hehehehhehehe grin
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by MClite: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
Riverman2:

screw Tayo cruz, pure self hate, his DNA is black and not british black, but naija amala dude, hehehehhehehe grin

lol
Re: Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2010

(1)

M.i's New Album I Need Your Comments / {video} Mr. P – My Way (MP4 Video Download) / Translation Of Efejoku By Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.