Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign (24252 Views)

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / Yul Edochie Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by MYBLOCUS: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
THIS DUDE SHOULD JUST GO AND DO BETTER THING WITH IS TIME ,AND STOP WASTING HIS TIME AND FOOLING AROUND IF YOUR FELLOW NOLLYWOOD COLLEAGUES ARE ENDORSING PDP AND APGA,WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU GONNA WIN JUST A STREET NT TO TALK OF THE ENTIRE ANAMBRA
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by David160(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
he needs a Miracle
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Branzy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
even nairaland ain't helping putting his stuff under celebrity section
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Daniel058(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol, we know say he no go win but his name has been printed as a former contestant.. Sharp igbo guy
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Kulas: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Poor guy. He wasn't invited for the debate even worse his own colleagues in nollywood are supporting Willie. If na me I'd pull out. I like his courage sha

On point!. Even your colleagues in same industry rejected you and supporting an outsider.Thats enough signal that you are just wasting your valuable time and resources.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by freshvine(f): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
His One Million Instagram Followers Dey Confuse Am For Electorates
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by DONADAMS(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
hnmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by guychidile: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
exposure is allowed
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by LazyNairalander(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gkemz:
Why was he afraid of the debate
He wasn't invited so say what you know or you shut the bleep up.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by obc: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
This OP sef, which acting is more than the one he is doing now? I wish him favourable acting spree till the election result is announced.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by LazyNairalander(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Winners72:
He's just creating awareness, am sure he himself knows he can't win. Good for him if he eventually becomes a commissioner.
its so unfortunate that you happened to be tho only reasonable person on this thread.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by akinboyo: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
A failure can be described as someone who is afraid to take a risk. You can remember how many Buhari contested.....
ShitHead:
Failure personified.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by wwwtortoise(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Stupid move but insane Nigerians will be rused by the religious tactics implored.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
this guy is just wasting his money.
money wey he suppose find one person dash,and change d persons life for good.he's fighting a lost battle
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
But why he's father not supporting him... I am confused
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by frankcris(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Where are the youths, food don ready oo
Not tomorrow you people will be shouting leaders of tomorrow.... The same tomorrow i've been hearing since I was born...
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by ogogoroNo1: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why not give this boi a chance?
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by toprealman: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
I just like the 20- man crowd following him in the last pic.....good luck brah.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by mragos(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
myrrtle:

Everyone who is here only to read the comments get closer and lets take a #Selfie
??

?
?
?/

Lol see me here..thought I would get funny comments but I was disappointed
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by DemonHunTER: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yul will win!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Olushauneddy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sirpaul:
Hmmmmmmmm!.... this guy just waste money...
try again next time
...who told u that? If he doesn't waste the money then he won't be compensated come next term.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by akigbemaru: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood Yul Edochie has an undying ambition to become the next governor of Anambra state, even if it means him dumping his Movie Career, The father and husband has started his Campaign for the Forth coming Governorship Elections come 18th of November, He paid visits to Bishop, and hospital, Ever since he started this dream he has stopped acting.. Goodluck to him, see more photos below!

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/actor-yul-edochie-begins-his.html

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Jeksyray(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood Yul Edochie has an undying ambition to become the next governor of Anambra state.

Predictions for Anambra Guber Election. 18/11/2017
1) Willie Obiano (Apga) : 1.00
Yul Edochie (DPC) : 1000.00
Tips : 1\1\1 & Ov10.5
Home wins 1st half, 2nd half, Extra time & Over 10 Goals.
B) Away to Score: YES (OWN GOAL)
2) Willie Obiano (APGA) :2.15
Tony Nwonye (APC) 2.17
Tips: 12&
Either side Wins & Both teams to Score.
3) Willie Obiano (APGA) : 1.75
Oseloka Obaze (PDP) : 4.00
Tips: 1&
Home Wins & Both Teams to Score.
4) Willie Obiano (APGA) 1.30
Osita Chidoka (UPP) 7.00
Tips: 1/1
Home Wins both Halves.
4) IPOB: 5.00
INEC: 1.70
Tips: E no Concern Me.
Na Joke ah Dey Joke oh...b4 Sombori will come & Comment "AFONJA" Lolzzz.
Stake what You Can Afford to Loose.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by OLANIYI1985: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerian politics is very difficult, nice try yul, but let's wait and see who wins the office.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
ShitHead:
Failure personified.
Una self ehn and Una want make youth lead the country. Na wah for una oo.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
All those people wey de shout say they want young person to rule Nigeria no ho come comment now oo.
Na when we done post Atiku pics now them go dey show their selves.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by brilliant5(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
We did not see him during the debate
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by KingsleyCEO: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
This idiot should not be taken seriously. He didn't come for debate now he is campaigning, that was the same thing Bubu did that landed Nigeria in mess.
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign by nedum77: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congrat and well done for your giant stride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Swags In Latest Pictures / Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' / Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.