Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (33513 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by iamgogo79(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Money is good at all cost grin
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by shallysgirl: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
All I see is jealousy.
She is happily married, she has a kid and her husband is doing. Well enough that you are reading about them.
Tell us about yasef.
coolWaiting.
Mr0jay:

You're right guy.

Akpororo married a waste product
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nedfed(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
mhizmeme:
two years already? marriage sweet o. Where my husband? do and come biko cheesy
He don come and go,
Someone you av used has boyfriend.

Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by vicben27(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
Young 6ix sex slave
sex slave calling another individual sex slave, wat about the men bleepin you for free. go seat down for corner joor! I hate wen self righteous pple judge others

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by hardyson(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
dem marriage don reach 2 years b dat,wow!!! congrats
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by suave30: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by coputa(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obierika:
Is this not the lady that was once a sex slave and had done about 5 abortions for one obscure artiste who used to be her boyfriend?
losers are haters.Haters are losers.
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by abels(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obierika:
Is this not the lady that was once a sex slave and had done about 5 abortions for one obscure artiste who used to be her boyfriend?
you are a fool I swear
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by nmanma1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anybody dts single and have been fuckn a gal or boy is a sex slave since ur not married. for dose single gals/ boys calling her sex slave are also sex slaves.
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by maj59(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spiritofcasting:
yes
Nice one
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by gregyboy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obierika:

u mean the LovePeddler is now a wife what a world this is best encouragement to fellow whores like she
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Shawnnn01: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
So? One day, this mockery will return to your daughter.

No mockery will be return nowhere expect on your head. When you Bleep around publicly shamelessly you should expect you'd be disparaged shamelessly as well. People have random sex without anybody mocking them online. Girls should date reasonable people with brains so when you break up with the morons you date because of money or whatever you don't come on NL to lament. There are a billion n 1 failed relationship across the globe and their ex do not go telling how often they had sex on SM so please spare me the nonsense of someone that willingly participated in an act that will later hunt her.

After dating drug heads you are now looking for who will feel sorry for you like you don't know the repercussion.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Noblewhiz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Where comedians dy harvest beautiful sisi...!!!
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congrats to dem
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by highchief1: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
Young 6ix sex slave
and so what where u not my sex slave
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
So? One day, this mockery will return to your daughter.

A very big AMEN to that! angry
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Shanana1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
mhizmeme:
Here i am my beloved. lets hook up sharp sharp
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by kenchriss: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
It is good to be good oooo
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by shallysgirl: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2017
OK, we shall see.
Shawnnn01:

No mockery will be return nowhere expect on your head. When you Bleep around publicly shamelessly you should expect you'd be disparaged shamelessly as well. People have random sex without anybody mocking them online. Girls should date reasonable people with brains so when you break up with the morons you date because of money or whatever you don't come on NL to lament. There are a billion n 1 failed relationship across the globe and their ex do not go telling how often they had sex on SM so please spare me the nonsense of someone that willingly participated in an act that will later hunt her.

After dating drug heads you are now looking for who will feel sorry for you like you don't know the repercussion.
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by shallysgirl: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2017
OK, we shall see. [quote author=Shawnnn01 post=6237462

After dating drug heads you are now looking for who will feel sorry for you like you don't know the repercussion.[/quote]
Re: Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Lecturerbaba(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizmeme:
I dey here ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh & Revelation Of Zainab Rufai By Godson Odims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.