Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' (27137 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' by hopyroll(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2017
2shure:
niggi i dont chase pussies
i chase paper
i got a bich whocooks
hot anoyber bich who cleans
niggi u too broke
fuc u yur acct and uba
u think say i go guc myself
i no be your homo
or maye
fuckin mastubator
Lolz
I pity the bitch that gave birth to a modafoka like you.
There are plenty sons of bitches like you out there who refers to a woman as a bitch which automatically makes the woman that gave birth to you a bitch.
Who needs ur furking money?
I ain't rich and I ain't broke
Grow up kid
Your dirty typing already shows you are a dirty little kid making dirty money even though no money is clean.
But lemme give you this advise,
You might be making money, dont let the money drive you nut, the more you start seeing yourself the more you become a nonentity.
You are still a dirty little kid to me.
Re: Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' by Kevinoh: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Abeg help me tell them o.
The average Nigerian doesn't appreciate unique punch lines in rap music.
Young Six gives me joy no Nigerian rapper can anytime I listen to his music or watch his videos plus his swag is very rare.
A very creative and intelligent young lyricist with a unique voice.

I just remembered a freestyle he did during the Tiwa Savage and Tbillz drama

'My chick be balling up in the club whenever you see her'
'She make it rain steady burning billz like Tiwa'

Ambitionsway:
Yung6ix remains king of the south no doubt, he got the money if you want to compare just that he does his own in low keys and as for the flows he got kills lyrics just listen to his jambs..
Re: Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' by 2shure: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
homo
hopyroll:

Lolz
I pity the bitch that gave birth to a modafoka like you.
There are plenty sons of bitches like you out there who refers to a woman as a bitch which automatically makes the woman that gave birth to you a bitch.
Who needs ur furking money?
I ain't rich and I ain't broke
Grow up kid
Your dirty typing already shows you are a dirty little kid making dirty money even though no money is clean.
But lemme give you this advise,
You might be making money, dont let the money drive you nut, the more you start seeing yourself the more you become a nonentity.
You are still a dirty little kid to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola / Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.