Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) (18040 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
to me, Christians are the laziest sect in this whole wide world..... cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
They are not terrorist,they are law abiding,they only kill when they feel like....ipob are the terrorist because they don't kill at all.fulani heardsmen kill always but they are just criminals

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by mujaya1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
continue blame fulani since that there is no bad egg in igbo, yoruba, hausa and other tribe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
GOWON ( Go ON WITH ONE NIGERIA ) is happy with the killings of his Plateau kinsmen under the so called one Nigeria system.

Jack as he is fondly called could not think of a way to liberate his kinsmen who are slaughtered daily in Plateau state by ravaging Hausa/Fulani occupying forces.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by Goddyj(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
These people with bloodletting

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
wink2015:
GOWON ( Go ON WITH ONE NIGERIA ) is happy with the killings of his Plateau kinsmen under the so called one Nigeria system.

Jack as he is fondly called could not think of a way to liberate his kinsmen who are slaughtered daily in Plateau state by ravaging Hausa/Fulani occupying forces.

I blame Gowon for all these. He needs to apologize to millions of people before he die
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is there no prominent person in Plateau that will stand up for them.Gowon, is a sellout
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos and I support those fulani terrorist 100 percent.
After all they own nigeria,so allow them do what ever they want with their property.
Shout out to my masters the fulanis.
Allah bless you all.
Please if you don't want to Suck me,dont quote because I am wet

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by zakari247(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
the only way to check terror is to give an equal terror like it or twice as it. the truth is Christianity have made them selves believed love is the only thing there is in the world. I a Muslim if you must attack, attack on t Muslims but attack the heards men.cuz a Muslim will never do such. dear people of plateau or jos the only way for peace is to fight the oppression in your state. don't wait for government but give the tooth for tooth, head for head. they will learn to respect you and will think twice before attacking the innocent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
it's appealing how Christians expect God to come down from heaven to protect them from been killed by their fellow human
being

this is why they remains vulnerable to Islamic terrorist
afonjas, come and defend your heroes, going by your rating, iPod or ipob are the real terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by onesimus4(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anti-open grazing law the solutions to all the crisis in plateau
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by rengsho: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
HITTED:
Fulani herdsmen are good people. They're just common criminals unlike IPOB terrorists.

Alhamdulillah!

That's what will always happen “When a man that has a NEPA bill as his secondary school certificate is the President
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by rengsho: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos and I support those fulani terrorist 100 percent.
After all they own nigeria,so allow them do what ever they want with their property.
Shout out to my masters the fulanis.
Allah bless you all.
Please if you don't want to Suck me,dont quote because I am wet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by ekpaben(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
When the Igbo's are out there making Nigeria proud in different sphere of life such as Football, entertainment industry ,commerce and innovative ideas but Fulani's are everywhere killing with impunity. what a country!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigeria prays while Fulani herdsman kills. Do I say Pa Gowon is too old to talk sense into Buhari or fear of losing his pay, allowances and gratuity that's why plateau indigenes has to be used as collaterals for Fulani herdsmen to have their way to kill them? Pa Gowon, (in the voice of the VP) this is not about prayer. And you are there Buhari is claiming your domain as Fulani territory, what a same sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by goshee: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Now you wonder what kind of country is Nigeria. A place where the real terrorists are overlooked, hence they continue to terrorise the nation. When will a spade be called a spade in Nigeria?
sorry man Nigeria itself is a spade so calling a spade a spade is realising that Nigeria is a geographical blunder
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by smulti(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2017
bionixs:
afonjas, come and defend your heroes, going by your rating, iPod or ipob are the real terrorist

hmm...u belong to that religion ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17am On Nov 15, 2017
They are on a jihad course so not terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) by Hector09(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm, is there knw governor in that state, or is him afraid of buhari too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agent Defrauds Over 500 People In One Year - Twitter User / Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue / Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.