Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi (1256 Views)

Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
ohanaeze has betrayed us.

3 Likes

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by niceprof: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is demeaning,a President deserves more honor than this.
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Theakthedream: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordspicy:
Take heart

4 Likes

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by hisgrace090: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
What you sow is what you reap.

Hope you will not fill bad when people will see honouring you as a shame?

1 Like

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by PFRB: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Back yard title.
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Yyeske(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying this, don't be surprised he'll get another one in Anambra tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
my brother I am not... over a hundred people died in that python dance and you don't actually expect me to forget easily...... one of the things my father thought me was that instead of "staying silent while drinking the palmwine given to me by an evil doer, I should pour the wine away,stow the cup in my bag and say the truth"
Yyeske:
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying this, don't be surprised he'll get another one in Anambra tomorrow.
my brother I am not... over a hundred people died in that python dance and you don't actually expect me to forget easily...... one of the things my father thought me was that instead of "staying silent while drinking the palmwine given to me by an evil doer, I should pour the wine away,stow the cup in my bag and say the truth"

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
PFRB:
Back yard title.
thank you sir
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by TheKingdom: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
More reason for Biafra to come because the leaders have really really gone mad. They were already mad, but not this obvious (i.e.)

1 Like

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Gotze1: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordspicy:
Visit

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Titles in Igbo land are just something that a few gather and agree to give someone. However, no title is ever fully recognised by the people unless the people actually celebrate it. Title taking is one that is full of pomp and pageantry for that is what makes the title. This one that Buhari is brought into a room and given a title is a norminal thing that carries no weight with the people. He may answer to the title but the title is of no real significance.
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:
Titles in Igbo land are just something that a few gather and agree to give someone. However, no title is ever fully recognised by the people unless the people actually celebrate it. Title taking is one that is full of pomp and pageantry for that is what makes the title. This one that Buhari is brought into a room and given a title is a norminal thing that carries no weight with the people. He may answer to the title but the title is of no real significance.

abi? God bless you sir
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:

abi? God bless you sir
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Big SHAME!

Yet the Ipob miscreants on Nairaland will tell you Buhari killed Ipob, killed innocent igbos, this and that.

Now take a look at this.. Very Shameful indeed
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alariiwo:
Big SHAME!

Yet the Ipob miscreants on Nairaland will tell you Buhari killed Ipob, killed innocent igbos, this and that.

Now take a look at this.. Very Shameful indeed

what exactly do you mean
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Alariiwo: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordspicy:

what exactly do you mean

You lots are shameless, bitter hypocrites always looking for relevance..

Even Yorubas that voted Buhari in didn't confer him with this much titles, yet you hateful people who petitioned UN, ICC etc. claiming he murdered innocent igbos are doing far more.

Can you please define Shameless again?.. Your names should be changed to shameless *spits

1 Like

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alariiwo:

You lots are shameless, bitter hypocrites always looking for relevance..

Even Yorubas that voted Buhari in didn't confer him with this much titles, yet you hateful people who petitioned UN, ICC etc. claiming he murdered innocent igbos are doing far more.

Can you please define Shameless again?.. Your names should be changed to shameless *spits

you harbor so much disappointment and frustration and you are just looking for Ways to vent it....
if you actually followed this biafran issue judiciously you should have known that ipob is different from Massob who were dominated by toothless old bulldogs and that massob never forgave kanu for sweeping them off the centre stage...

don't ever insult my tribe again.... receive sense
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by uwa1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by dvkot(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordspicy:
my brother I am not... over a hundred people died in that python dance and you don't actually expect me to forget easily...... one of the things my father thought me was that instead of "staying silent while drinking the palmwine given to me by an evil doer, I should pour the wine away,stow the cup in my bag and say the truth"my brother I am not... over a hundred people died in that python dance and you don't actually expect me to forget easily...... one of the things my father thought me was that instead of "staying silent while drinking the palmwine given to me by an evil doer, I should pour the wine away,stow the cup in my bag and say the truth"
Are you the one that killed the over 100 people? liars ipob and lies eeh
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by agbangam: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordspicy:

Go lick stew jare, Ohanaeze have now seen d light, dat ur useless IPOB are a terrorist group.
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Presidiotbuhari: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
That is no real title but ceremonial titles, with no cultural acceptance, value or significance. And which start & end at the point or place it was given.
Lordspicy:
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
These are corrupt politicians giving a crown to their corrupt king....

There is nothing out of the ordinary here

Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Mak4web(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
ok
Re: Shame! Buharigiven The Title Ochioha Ndi Igbo In Ebonyi by Lordspicy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
agbangam:

Go lick stew jare, Ohanaeze have now seen d light, dat ur useless IPOB are a terrorist group.

learn how to use your verbs

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Fixes Date For Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election / PHOTOS: Mass Burial For Over 70 Victims Of Jan 1 Benue Genocide / Checkout Ten Pro-buhari Senators That Saraki Is Plotting To Suspend For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.