Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (51574 Views)

Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by UbanmeUdie: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Emdee590(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
DopeBoss:
The 1st N' 5th Pics Thoughundecided...Pple can be funny sha.. He knew there was flood still yet he drove into d water till his car got stuckundecided.. Afta trying so hard to free the car he gave up then decided to sit ontop the car and imagine hw his village people hv been controlling him... Wat's my own, At least Food Is Readygrin
yet or still is the right one not still yet...you dont combine them as above

thanks for your understanding
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by DopeBoss(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Emdee590:
yet or still is the right one not still yet...you dont combine them as above

thanks for your understanding
Notedundecided!
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by olatade(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
More like flood is ready
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Tmiky: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Flood for this dry season, when heat don nearly finish me here,, where d flood come from biko
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by spartacus11(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:
That man must have voted APC in the last elaction grin A lot of bad luck has been with this country since the arrival of Buharri grin

Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Mikaelson21(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
He can't come and kill himself
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol! Story Story Story, time for mischievous gossipers to gather. Time time!!!
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by tobiolus01: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga ooooooooooooo
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by makky555(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=62375808] grin Food is ready grin[/quote

I tot twas flood is ready grin grin
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Akole(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys I feel often times we have people who just want a change of automobiles, and just want to quickly sell off their present ones add some money and upgrade , and some others need cash for their cars for URGENT issues,others have a tight budget and just need a car ASAP,so they wish to buy from a fellow nairalander or Nigerian ,,, I created a whatsapp group for that joinother Nigerian car owners ,, alongside articles on car maintenance secrets, Nigerian roads,and the best cars to suit your taste this and many more relating tp cars we ll discuss in this group, and car owners that wish to sell have the advantage of having that car advertised on Instagram,facebook,and 9 other whatsapp groups, , optional though at little or no cost , join us nowhttps:///DP225cou5AS0sUrqNo6N5t click this link to be a part,strictly Cars CarsConnectNg
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by delugajackson: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Eyen inoh!
Lol. Idem ke anem owo mi. Etteh mbon iyeneke m'fanna
grin grin
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Simple9ja(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
no b only am waka cum nah
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
lack of good drainage... I wonder what will happen if hurricane Buhari decides to visit Nigeria
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cars-submerged-heavy-flood-cross-river-man-climbs-car-photos.html

lack of good drainage... I wonder what will happen if hurricane Buhari decides to visit Nigeria
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by correctguy101(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
SMH, living in some places is just tiresome...
You'll buy car, you'll still be looking for money for boat ... undecided
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Youngzedd(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Calabar have turned to Ajegunle because of this one chance Governor that travel every week.

Ayade have killed Cross River State.
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by teflonjake(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
ITV showing naija match

Which ITV?
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by entrepreneurmic: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
medolab90:
food is ready inside flood

everlasting eating with surplus water grin

d ;Drink till eternity grin
AND ENOUGH FRESH FISHES TO EAT. NIJA I HAIL!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by ufuosman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Food is ready, flood never carry the food go?
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by RDSCHOLARSHIP: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
THIS CAN NEVER BE CALABAR!!! quote me and get rewarded..
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Youngzedd(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:

There's good drainage system in Calabar. It just got blocked and the dwarf Governor is doing absolutely nothing.
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Youngzedd:

There's good drainage system in Calabar. It just got blocked and the dwarf Governor is doing absolutely nothing.
but why people are too ignorant, why dumping refuse inside drainage , Nigeria is too blessed with bad people , the cause of this flood is man made I wonder what will happen if nature disaster occurred, we should keep our surrounding cleaning , government will not do everything for us
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2017
For all the kazeem mechanics in calabar; Food Is Ready.
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by salesforce: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by habsydiamond(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
food is ready or tea is ready.....
Re: Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes by Shinery0123(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
flood is ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Buying My First Car / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.