Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match (68439 Views)

Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by udunyam: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mikel
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Emilycazx(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Argentina vs Nigeria 2-4 All Goals And Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muuXFE10UiY

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by toprealman: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
webincomeplus:
Iwobi, definitely.

To all those who think Messi would have stopped Nigeria's 4 goals if he had played, I say: head is paining you.

As if Argentina hasn't lost many matches that Messi played in!
Wish they played with their 20th 11. Nigeria won Argentina..... documented fact. No replay, we need fresh opponent.
They should be thanking their star that Moses did not feature in this game....they for hear am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Godwin978(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
i even forgot that we have a march today
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by webincomeplus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mission2prosper:
oga you dudnt watch the match. Iheanacho is the man of the match.
To each, his opinion!

So, because my opinion isn't the same as yours, you foolishly concluded that I didn't watch the match, right? Continue!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 02Kebreal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
I DIDN'T WATCH IT...
BUT I THINK THE MAN OF THE MATCH IS YAKUBU ENDTIME AYEGBENI.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by PenlsCaP: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kellz193:

Nonsense boy!!!
You never lost finish shocked
grin this comment made me drop my fone.
Mad people everywhere. grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by colossus91(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
siraj1402:
This special space is dedicated to lover of sports.
i see u planning to have the next neymar yeah ;P
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by SamzySamuel(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by LordAdam16: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
FrancisDiote:
How did we do it?

The last time nigeria beat Argentina in Abuja, nigeria was investigated for match fixing.

I hope this one is clean.

Na the coach.

The man sabi read game.

-Lord
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Thewesterner(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
The PESSIMISTS have been put to shame...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Magjoel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Disneylady:
Though I didn't watch the match but most nairalanders are saying Iwobi, so I go with the audience........ Iwobi
Same here, I give it to Iwobi despite not watching the match
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
Alex Iwobi could have been busy watching the feet of Messi if he had played.

Give credit to the super Eagles .The team is young and it reflected on the energy shown. They never stopped running and tackling.

After Iheanacho’s goal and the start of the second half, their confidence increased.

There was more cohesion, creativity from the midfield, defence tightened up. Argentina didn’t see much space to shoot. Every time Nigeria went on the attack, Argentina looked very vulnerable and so exposed.

Mikel did well holding the ball and didn’t lose possession easily. Their passes when on counter were threatening.

I can’t stop praising that boy Ebuehi. He worked hard. Was never intimidated. His tacklings were precise and he didn’t commit fouls. He tackled well outside the box. Some scared full backs would drag the argentines into the 18 yard box, then commit silly foul out of desperation which would’ve given the Argies penalties but not him. He frustrated Di Maria and co.

Most importantly, this team is very young and highly energetic. If they play with confidence always, I think they will do well in the World Cup.

13 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Mission2prosper: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
webincomeplus:

To each, his opinion!

So, because my opinion isn't the same as yours, you foolishly concluded that I didn't watch the match, right? Continue!
Of course you are entititled to your opinion no need to get your britches in a bunch na. Jus negodu
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by SirLakes: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
siraj1402:
This special space is dedicated to lover of sports.
Is it for sale
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Benosky011(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is a friendly, but it means a lot fam, Argentina have been humiliating us for years, I still remember Korea/Japan 2002, Some of us missed church service to witness that painful Gabriel Batistuta goal #ARGNGA

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by siraj1402(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
colossus91:

i see u planning to have the next neymar yeah ;P
lol
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Vinstel: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iwobi definitely
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by god2good: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
moscobabs:
The match is Good omen that Nigeria will go a long way in the World Cup

Congrats Guys

Omen mean bad things that may happen in the future. Using it with good does not change it meaning

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by siraj1402(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
SirLakes:

Is it for sale
no bros
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Fmartin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Disneylady:
Though I didn't watch the match but most nairalanders are saying Iwobi, so I go with the audience........ Iwobi
majority carry the vote grin meanwhile!

I slapped a soldier yesterday
.....and he ran away. That's how i
knew he was fake.
Please let's join hands and
expose the fake soldiers in
town. How? By slapping any
soldier you come across this
week.
If he runs, then he is fake! If he
doesn't run,........
The Lord is your strength.
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by aziaka111(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
they all played well bt iwobi was superb, NIGERIA is d best county bt buhari is just our problem

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Who knows the name of that number 17 defender?

His name is Brian Idowu, he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league, he played 2 and his 25 years, he has played for Russia U17, 19 and U21
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by SirLakes: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
siraj1402:
no bros

okay, I'll look for another space to buy grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by gabby280(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
iwobi 00
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by rapheeky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
In d qualifiers de lost only against Brazil..dats d only match I can remember ...d remaining has been finals mostly .dis Nigeria team wouldn't have done SHIT if messi was in d team...forget "I love my country oh"
we played so bad in d first half DAT if arg had messi in ,he would have been grateful by running riot on our defence ....QUOTE ME AND DIE.
webincomeplus:
Iwobi, definitely.

To all those who think Messi would have stopped Nigeria's 4 goals if he had played, I say: head is paining you.

As if Argentina hasn't lost many matches that Messi played in!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by kerry57: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:
Argentina have never failed to collect maximum point against Nigeria when Lionel messi played..
Nigeria have drawn Argentina with Messi in one if the under 20s or so. Enyeama was in post in that match and it ended 0:0

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
yinkbell:
who was that guy that wore jersey no.17(defender) and the substitute goalkeeper 23.?

His name is Brian Idowu, he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league, he played 2 and his 25 years, he has played for Russia U17

Ccc TheKingIsHere
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Skmoda360(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
need some likes cuz today is my birthday............Great football from Nigeria wink wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by kerry57: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
I go with iwobi
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by globalmind68(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes he played well today. Kudos!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by SamzySamuel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.