Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

FUTO Transcript - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Transcript (15164 Views)

Futo Transcript Processing System: A Thug Of War Game / How To Get Futo Transcript / Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Transcript by stevolt: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Hi Pals,

I need to process my transcript ASAP. Attempted to make payment at tps.futo.edu.ng/Application.php
There was error message pertaining to "OrderID doesn't have a default value"
This seems to me like Mysql database connection problem handling.

Anyone got his/her transcript processed recently? Kindly share the procedure you followed.

I currently need this done ASAP.

Cheers.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Hicea1: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
stevolt:

Hi Pals,

I need to process my transcript ASAP. Attempted to make payment at tps.futo.edu.ng/Application.php
There was error message pertaining to "OrderID doesn't have a default value"
This seems to me like Mysql database connection problem handling.

Anyone got his/her transcript processed recently? Kindly share the procedure you followed.

I currently need this done ASAP.

Cheers.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Stalon99(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mine was sent to WES on 31st of July. On 4th of September, WES sent a request for transcript verification to FUTO. But Futo said they have not received it. In fact, they said for some time now they have not been receiving mails from WES. Meanwhile, I learned I will pay 10k for transcript verification and another 10k for statement of result verification
Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Stalon99:
Mine was sent to WES on 31st of July. On 4th of September, WES sent a request for transcript verification to FUTO. But Futo said they have not received it. In fact, they said for some time now they have not been receiving mails from WES. Meanwhile, I learned I will pay 10k for transcript verification and another 10k for statement of result verification

Please has anyone verified from WES recently? Mine has been sent since March and yet no response. I’d be grateful if anyone can help me out here. Thank you
Re: FUTO Transcript by Stalon99(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Developrog:

Please has anyone verified from WES recently? Mine has been sent since March and yet no response. I’d be grateful if anyone can help me out here. Thank you

What stage is ur transcript? Has WES sent documents to FUTO for verification??
Futo was having communication issue with WES but it has been resolved. Ask WES to resend the verification documents to FUTO via email. Then come down to FUTO to make payment for verification. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Stalon99:

Futo was having communication issue with WES but it has been resolved. Ask WES to resend the verification documents to FUTO via email. Then come down to FUTO to make payment for verification. Hope this helps
I’m at the verification stage, WES has sent to FUTO, just for FUTO to verify.
Are you for real it has been resolved?
Thank you so much for this information.
Will give an update on this.
Re: FUTO Transcript by ubanwaoscar: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please how can I apply for futo transcript. Can anyone be of help to me. 08067379113 thanks
Re: FUTO Transcript by Hicea1: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stalon99:

Would I have to pay for the verification even when FUTO is saying they're yet to receive my documents from WES?
Re: FUTO Transcript by oliviablaq: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2020
This has not been resolved.

Stalon99:

Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
oliviablaq:
This has not been resolved.

Are you sure?

Please we need someone who has confirmed his WES verification recently to counter this.
Re: FUTO Transcript by oliviablaq: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
I am very sure. I spoke to my person at the registry. So the only way they send verification to WES now is if hard copy comes. I spoke with WES and now I am willing to pay some extra charge for WES to send via DHL. I also sent mails to the VC and all top executives, no response. We are on our own. Just find a way to sort out yourself.
Developrog:

Are you sure?

Please we need someone who has confirmed his WES verification recently to counter this.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
oliviablaq:
I am very sure. I spoke to my person at the registry. So the only way they send verification to WES now is if hard copy comes. I spoke with WES and now I am willing to pay some extra charge for WES to send via DHL. I also sent mails to the VC and all top executives, no response. We are on our own. Just find a way to sort out yourself.
Can you please keep me in the loop of things?
I’d like to go this route with you, I need this urgently please.
Re: FUTO Transcript by oliviablaq: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Contact WES via twitter. You will pay for expedited shipping via FedEX for 85CAD. However, I heard FUTO is working on the email issue at the moment.
Developrog:

Can you please keep me in the loop of things?
I’d like to go this route with you, I need this urgently please.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
oliviablaq:
Contact WES via twitter. You will pay for expedited shipping via FedEX for 85CAD. However, I heard FUTO is working on the email issue at the moment.
I’ve been on this since March this year and that is what they have been telling me, “they are working on it”.
I can’t wait any longer. And I’m trying to contact you please.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nickxander11(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys, Merry Xmas.
Pls can someone outline the process of getting results/transcript verification for WES.
Thanks in advance.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2021
oliviablaq:
Greetings to you.
Has this gone through?
I’m still stuck o
Re: FUTO Transcript by oliviablaq: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yes, this has gone through. I had to pay some money to scale through.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Developrog(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
oliviablaq:
Yes, this has gone through. I had to pay some money to scale through.

Please put me through on this.

I need this badly.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Hiploko(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
How easy is this now?
Re: FUTO Transcript by Hiploko(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2021
Hello fam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / NANS To Presidency - "We'll Not Vote In This Coming Election" / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Jamb Form Is Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.