Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (46248 Views)

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by hatchy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

Will you shut up there even if it was cooked up. What impression are we giving to international world worst of all out sons ,that its okay to rape?
I can see from your comment that you lack good manners due to poor upbringing.
You are uncivilized and also exhibit some kind of rare mental disorder found in monkeys living in the deepest forest of Congo Kinshasa.

Its a pity that this illness has no known cure,therefore I'm afraid you will continue to abuse people in this forum till you meet your maker.

Ndo O'h!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by DivinelyBlessed: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
shame
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by anigold(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
So sad I think he did it.. unical no be better school.. I have lost count how many times I caught female students having sex with lecturers just to have a "D"... Proudly a Malabite but that place na jungle...
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by Greatgrandson(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
hatchy:
You are uncivilized and also exhibit some kind of rare mental disorder found in monkeys living in the deepest forest of Congo Kinshasa.

Its a pity that this illness has no known cure,therefore I'm afraid you will continue to abuse people in this forum till you meet your maker.

Ndo O'h!
Correct guy.

You hit am badly. Next time she will talk with caution.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by Alexgeneration(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the story read alleged
He was suspended, meaning he indeed raped the girl.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by Hedonistically: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
A sad day for justice...
What a shame.
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by aod1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay...

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by doubledutch(f): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

Will you shut up there even if it was cooked up. What impression are we giving to international world worst of all out sons ,that its okay to rape?
See who's talking.What sense did you make now?
Your moniker though.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alexgeneration:
suspended did mean.he was guilty..if he truly raped the gal and was confirmed..he will be expelled....he was probably suspended for another offense......you don't get suspended for rape,if caught

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
hatchy:

Ndo O'h!

E pain am ooooo

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by tit(f): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
What is this one saying?
People can use a bitch to set you up man.

Rapists, and kidnappers, and theifs are all celebrated in this jibrin regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Thank you ! Am surprised at comments on this forum ..
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Greatgrandson:
Correct guy.

You hit am badly. Next time she will talk with caution.

I actually find his comment humorous so is yours.. And clearly both of you are the sick ones to celebrate a rapist .
Be very careful you have women I your homes.karna is a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by Alexgeneration(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
suspended did mean.he was guilty..if he truly raped the gal and was confirmed..he will be expelled....he was probably suspended for another offense......you don't get suspended for rape,if caught
But the news is about him being welcomed back after being arrested and suspended for raping a girl in his office.

Check your first sentence again.
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by babyfaceafrica: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alexgeneration:
But the news is about him being welcomed back after being arrested and suspended for raping a girl in his office.

Check your first sentence again.
allegedly?.....Do you know how many innocent people are in jail now?... Has a court of competence found him guilty?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
allegedly?.....Do you know how many innocent people are in jail now?... Has a court of competence found him guilty?

Even if its alleged this is rape we are talkingvabout ..y openly celebrate his return ..what if trullyvhe is gyluilty ?think of the trauma the Lady is going through what of the safety of other future victims ?
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
doubledutch:
See who's talking.What sense did you make now?
Your moniker though.

I made more sense than you and the whole of your family will ever make.

Potential rapust loading that is if you are not already one.get your self deluded self off my mention
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by juman(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

Even if its alleged this is rape we are talkingvabout ..y openly celebrate his return ..what if trullyvhe is gyluilty ?think of the trauma the Lady is going through what of the safety of other future victims ?

Most probably the lady has been settled.
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by babyfaceafrica: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

what if he was framed?..think of the trauma him and his family have gone through?....do you know how it is to be accused of something you didn't do?

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by TimeMod1: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
tit:

Rapists, and kidnappers, and theifs are all celebrated in this jibrin regime
Na your own palava be that o.
Was it confirmed he raped?
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
juman:

Most probably the lady has been settled.

My Darling what of the psychological trauma no amount of settling can fix that

Let's be careful how we just "don't care" we have women in our families
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what if he was framed?..think of the trauma him and his family have gone through?....do you know how it is to be accused of something you didn't do?

What we are talking about is openly celebrating and welcoming an accused rapist ..framed or not it is wrong !

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

What we are talking about is openly celebrating and welcoming an accused rapist ..framed or not it is wrong !
na them sabi,everybody has loyalist...even devil get padi......my own is ,is he guilty or was he framed?
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
instaTUBE:
welcome back, but dont do dat again sir
you will need to cut off his prick for that not to happen
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by juman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

My Darling what of the psychological trauma no amount of settling can fix that

Let's be careful how we just "don't care" we have women in our families

I understand you.
If I can recall well the sexual act of him that day was more common way in nigeria among men.
In today nigeria, men should be more careful. You cant just force a lady to have sexx with you thinking she also desire it but shy.
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by TimeMod1: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alexgeneration:
You go school so?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by famzing(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Welcome back, continue from where you stop...
This country don tire me....

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by TimeMod1: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

I made more sense than you and the whole of your family will ever make.

Potential rapust loading that is if you are not already one.get your self deluded self off my mention
koshi danu! this one is just spitting rubbish everywhere, ode!

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by blaqroy: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Prof Prof......
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
koshi danu! this one is just spitting rubbish everywhere, ode!

I love the way you summed up your life..great cobdlence to your mother for having a dead brain.wasted investment
Now get off my mention ..lost soul .

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by Teacherng: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Stranger things I have seen in Nigeria but I prefer to view the Imo State University Courses. or even UNICAL. Nigeria a Zoo? I did not say so please grin
Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by lazygal: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
You go school so?

You are asking a question that is clearly meant to be answered by you...

Nairaland sure knows how to keep drug addicts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found By Uniport: Wicked (Viewer Discretion) / Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / Which Nigerian University Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.