Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked (33634 Views)

Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by ariklawani(f): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:
i know this guy, he can't be the father of her baby
Because he's ur legal husband.. aproko

3 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by oriakuna: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Because na you be the father abi
midehi2:
i know this guy, he can't be the father of her baby
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by tonaolu(m): 2:05am On Nov 15, 2017
the guy is just a photographer, maybe he has been the one shooting all her pics, so there is nothing there having her latest unmasked picture.
his instagram page has different model pics. so I guess is a photographer, and not the baby daddy

3 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by judlice84: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Different types of phone call durations:
*Boy to Boy* 00:00:59
*Boy to Mom* 00:00:50
*Boy to Dad* 00:00:3-
*Boy to Girl* 01:23:59
*Girl to Girl* 05:29:59
*Girl to Boy* 00:01:20
*Marriedman to Girlfriend* 06:43:59
*Marriedwoman to boyfriend* 00:10:59
*Husband to Wife* 00:00:03
*Wife to Husband* 14 Missed Calls "
*Boy to SugarMummy*00:00:4
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 15, 2017
ariklawani:
Dear,is thee Lord doing is like that with all pregnant women.after delivery, it gos away...

I never knew about that, Thanks.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 15, 2017
tonaolu:
the guy is just a photographer, maybe he has been the one shooting all her pics, so there is nothing there having her latest unmasked picture.
his instagram page has different model pics. so I guess is a photographer, and not the baby daddy
finally, someone that has sense. They are talking like they havent seen pictures from photography pages before .
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by Johnakwehblog(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Wow... and i thought it was Jim ikye www.johnakweh..com
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by talk2percy(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Na Majid Michael brother. Him don chop finish pass to his younger brother. There's love in sharing pussi
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2017
so make we boil buhari eggplant
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by designVATExcel: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Bloggers, the new monitoring spirits. Lol

Ride on jare, if true, then a job well done
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by LuvU2: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
LordBaelish:
am I the only one that saw"friend"in his post to her? c'mon who knocks someone up and keeps them in the friendzone? cheesy
All shades of jealousy in this post grin

Why re some posts full of pain nd frustration. We know why tho grin
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by Slaveman343: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2017
tonaolu:
Na you make sense pass

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by LordBaelish: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
LuvU2:
All shades of jealousy in this post grin

Why re some posts full of pain nd frustration. We know why tho grin

Why would I be jealous kwa? I'm a guy can't you see or did you just post to troll as usual?
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked by cpapa: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gud afternoon nairalanders pls help me my car had fault nd some people they call them self Lagos taskforce came and remove my car plate no said I should go to d office nd pay 20k mean while d car was not on d road

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Adebimpe Akintunde Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.