Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP (18545 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Diligence pays... it's clear that the least qualified are usually more motivated than t t qualified!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by fyneguy: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
I am inspired.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by AdultMaleNegro(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
ConcernedWife:
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything her . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com
may God help you in your search

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Story that touch,imaging Senior Typist and Chief Typist reading this....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by laudate: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
dukie25:
Osinbanjo can Lia (Mohammed) for Africa. There was no typist by the name Adereni, he made it up just to prove he's compassionate.
Why are you such a bloody liar? Did you work with him in Unilag?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by koladebrainiac(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
moral of the story people love to work with dundies n mumu . the guy don turn slave so dem dey use am anyhow
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Pappyjim: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Hello good woman, let him forward his cv to boldvilleproperties@gmail.com . Who knows...
ConcernedWife:
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything her . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Realdeals(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2017
We should also consider the manner and attitude of the individual been given such commitments, some boss are arrogant and wouldn't appreciate such.
They'll always belittle your efforts as worthless and always remind you they can help you, in order to keep you at bay.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by laudate: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2017
BBPIA:
Moral of the story, be diligent in your work
True! cool It also shows that Osinbajo recognises and rewards talent and hardworking people, irrespective of their status.

Another person would have gone to his village to look for a relative who is a typist, to take on that role, especially since it was an international job. He would have forgotten about the hardworking, but humble and diligent junior typist, because he wasn't from his clan. undecided

But the most important thing is that God Almighty remembered Adereni, the junior typist. wink The book of remembrance was opened concerning Adereni, and Osinbajo was used to open those books, so that Adereni could be rewarded. It was the same way the books of remembrance were opened concerning Mordecai, in the old testament. May God remember us all for good. sad

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Queenlovely(f): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
The poor would believe this. The rich makes you believe that you are not doing well enough. Forget this bull shit story. Who are witnesses.
If Hardwork pays then baba IDOWU would have been rich
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by boblans: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Just like king solomon the wisest king in his own days stated; Seest thou a man diligent in his business,he shall stand before kings and not before mean men proverbs 22 vs 29....indeed there is dignity in labour and dilligence and harwork eventually pays...what an inspiring story.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by guiddoti: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
uruba23:
Story that touch,imaging Senior Typist and Chief Typist reading this....
I could image them saying: " Shit! I fuckUp shei" "anyhow God dey"
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by guiddoti: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
The poor would believe this. The rich makes you believe that you are not doing well enough. Forget this bull shit story. Who are witnesses.
I could take your piece as shit, gal.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by bhankymyk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
more Brain less muscle
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Aeesha2: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=dukie25 post=62396456]Osinbanjo can Lia (Mohammed) for Africa. There was no typist by the name Adereni, he made it up just to prove he's compassionate.

A failure like you can't inspire a fly.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Speedo17(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very Inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by whyx06(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hardwork pays
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Investnow2017: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
Diligence pays... it's clear that the least qualified are usually more motivated than t t qualified!

Not always true. Motivation is largely a function of who you are.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Investnow2017:

Not always true. Motivation is largely a function of who you are.
I don't know if you follow oleg the popular human resources professional on linkedin... he addresed this argument. My assertion is very true.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by itsede: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
A very big one. Hard work tells somehow and someday.
Morals: it pays.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by AcquireCofOLand(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Land Promo Opportunity &christmas Gift: Affordable Land At Villa Garden Magboro

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro
Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc
Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....

Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by supereagle(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good to serve diligently and faithfully, you don't when the rewards will come. I served a prof of chemistry like that in UI.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by koolModee: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Which kain mumu contract staff works for years?! 2 years max! You should be out. Don’t b like those recently let go 1st bank contract staff going all over the place crying foul...MUMUS.
emmanude:
Hmm.. If only they can reward all those working really hard for donkey years as contract staffs of banks,factory workers et al
cos its one thing to say,its another thing to do when "they" (our leaders) get into office.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by superjos: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who says hard-work is a fluck, then learn from this true life story shared by his excellency. Life always reward hard-work no matter how long it took before the reward came. So keep the good work.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by efx91(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
dnawah:
this is more of parable than a story.the three major tribes in Nigeria.somebody from one of the tribes.had only school cert work hard and became...........the rest is a story.

Wisdom will not kill you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2017
opifxs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior, Federal Fire Service Partner Innoson / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.