Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel (17251 Views)

Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by jametex(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Malami and co are bunch of thieves...
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by bobnatlo(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
U can imagine that Buhari actually contacted Falana to be Ag only to turn n give it to this guy.
And We are still doing investigation on the matter.
What did we do to deserve such kind of leaders for heaven's sake.
There was really a country.
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Uyi168: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Lilimax:
Baba is not aware smiley
..who told u?
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by buchilino(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Our AG, top law enforcer for the nation, had meeting with fugitive, a criminal wanted in this nation, and arranged from that meeting a process to sneak the fugitive back into this country, bend process and order of business and reemployed the fugitive.

AG must be fired! If not for any other thing but consulting with and rendering professional service to a man wanted by the same law agencies the AG supervises.

EMBARASSMENT! Malami should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting a fugitive to do harm to the sovereingty.

GRADUALLY D TRUE IS COMING OUT. I PITY SARRK, COS IT MUST BE VERY DIFFICULT DEFENDING THINGS DAT R VERY OBVIOUS. BUHARI FIGHTING CORRUPTION N YET HAPPILY SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH CORRUPT PPLE.
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by rozay12345: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Personally, I would emphasize Mahatma Gandhi quotes here, He mentioned the seven deadly sins, Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience. Science without humanity. Knowledge without character. Politics without principle, Commerce without morality and religion without sacrifice. Nigerian politicians have no honour. We practice politics in Nigeria without principle. The Attorney General of a country meeting with a wanted Fugitive by INTERPOL is a shame, the bigger shame is that he still gloriously sits in that position, by now he should have resigned that position and the full weights of the law be dancing on his head. Stuffs like this destroy a nation.

2 Likes

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by josite: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
it is a national embarrassment,that Nigeria descends so low to have this kind of person in charge of her justice ministry.but you will all recall this guy introduced himself during the Senate screening as a lawyer and a businessman.

if it is true that he met maina a wanted person in dubai,that should make him ,if he has any honor,to resign and if he did not ,he should be fired and prosecuted for non disclosure of the whereabout of a fugitive which has come to his knowledge.

with this kind of mediocres at the helm of affairs,how will a country go forward.

a lawyer coming for a congressional hearing cannot assemble all relevant documents before appearing before Congress

i weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by buchilino(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Built2last:
THIS GUY AND ABBA KYARI IS THE EVIL THAT BEFELL NIGERIA NOT BUHARI

IF BUHARI IS A SAINT, DAT MEANS ABUBAKAR N ABACHA R ANGELS
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Lilimax(f): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Uyi168:
..who told u?
Their usual saying...Baba is not aware smiley
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by yaki84: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Built2last:
did u vote for abba kyari n malami?

1 Like

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
...why is the AG still in his post, he should have been sacked by now...corruption is indeed fighting back...PMB is just a lame duck president with no action...
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Uyi168: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Lilimax:
Their usual saying...Baba is not aware smiley
True talk..
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Pennywise(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Little wonder Malami the attorney General wanted so bad to emasculate Magu and render him ineffective in EFCC. What a crook. Buhari has not started the fight against corruption without sacking Malami

1 Like

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by bobnatlo(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Uyi168:
..who told u?
Don't mind him he didn't see the report of the head of service implicating the president himself about the reinstatement. This sacking of maina is just an attempt to save face jooor. He's been aware all this while.

1 Like

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by cetzak: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
You won't see Sarrki and other brainwashed BMC here.If it's Diezanni or Mama Patience ,they will jump to highlight the fake anti corruption propaganda of this Govt.I gave up on this Govt after I saw the list of Ministers .Non of them can take us to the promise land .

1 Like

Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Carmal90(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Built2last:

Pls who appointed them?
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Built2last: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Carmal90:

Pls who appointed them?

we elected Buhari but they appointed him
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Carmal90(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Built2last:

we elected Buhari but they appointed him

Not understanding sir
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
lordkush:
this buhari ehn?

all his friends are thieves

What are you insinuating?
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
The truth must come out.
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by Ambassadors: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Umtil the AGF is sacked the anti corruption war is just a mirage.
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by bedspread: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
IF MALAMI WAS ALRIGHT, HE WOULD HAVE STEPPED DOWN BY HIMSELF FOR THIS WICKED ACT...

IF PMB IS REALLY IN CHARGE.... HE WOULD GAVE SACKED MALAMI....

THERE IS REALLY TROUBLE AT THE HEAD
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by EazyMoh(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
This Mainagate is entirely PMB's fault. Yaradua would have sacked the trio of Malami, Kyari and the person responsible in the ministry of interior.
Re: I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel by emmyN(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
So this plot has been going on since last year and Mr Buhari is just coming out to claim ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together / Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker / President Buhari's Speech During #NotTooYoungToRun Bill Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.