Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (38254 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by ArchangeLucifer: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Went to pocknose? Is that you on your dp? You are gorgeous.. Don't mind any negative comment what ever u do in life people will talk
We haveorw negatives people than positive ..pulling people down makes them happy as their lives are low and they feel depressed or wish they could have something u have.
Trust me we deal with such bastards daily do your thing and the best way to deal with them,never let them seeu in pain ..make sure u succeed and kill them with that smile

I know its all nice when girls stick up for each other smiley kissbut why not ask the obvious baffling question?

"How did pictures of your nunu get out there?!"
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Went to pocknose? Is that you on your dp? You are gorgeous.. Don't mind any negative comment what ever u do in life people will talk
We haveorw negatives people than positive ..pulling people down makes them happy as their lives are low and they feel depressed or wish they could have something u have.
Trust me we deal with such bastards daily do your thing and the best way to deal with them,never let them seeu in pain ..make sure u succeed and kill them with that smile

grin

Not at all...they did that last year & they did it again..the worse, these the people who smiles in front of me... That's all they can do, nothing else...

The TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL... wink

Btw, my DP is Rihanna..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I know its all nice when girls stick up for each other smiley kissbut why not ask the obvious baffling question?

"How did pictures of your nunu get out there?!"
shocked

I won't !I don't know what your rant is about and y u insist on bringing her down ..get over it and get a life

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Not at all...they did that last year & they did it again..the worse, these the people who smiles in front of me... That's all they can do, nothing else...

The TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL... wink

Lol lwkmd..babe na now u dey see say peopldamile to your face and stab you behind... Just be careful and try to keep your deepest secret to your self...it happens to. Us all .
Your past doesn't define you ..get up lol in the mirrior and tell your self you will surpass and reappoint your self ..let them watch your rise ! That's how to do it girl!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by ArchangeLucifer: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

I won't !I don't know what your rant is about and y u insist on bringing her down ..get over it and get a life

What rant?

Please show us.

Are you trying to deviate from facts by bringing up a non-existent theory?
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

What rant?

Please show us.

Are you trying to deviate from facts by bringing up a non-existent theory?

Wait for God "Lucifer" you know you are digging a hole for your self with this evil attitude of yours

I have dignified you enough but wait for God ,you won't go free

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Lol lwkmd..babe na now u dey see say peopldamile to your face and stab you behind... Just be careful and try to keep your deepest secret to your self...it happens to. Us all .
Your past doesn't define you ..get up lol in the mirrior and tell your self you will surpass and reappoint your self ..let them watch your rise ! That's how to do it girl!

grin

Hahahaha...thanks..but what i learned here on NL, ppol here wud rather applaud LIES than seek for the truth..how cud an Asian like with me a Mocha skin became so white like a Caucasian in the PIC?.. grin

Only fools will believe on it & i really don't care if they do..

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by ArchangeLucifer: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Wait for God "Lucifer" you know you are digging a hole for your self with this evil attitude of yours

I have dignified you enough but wait for God ,you won't go free

Typical example of a clueless person - saying things that bear no relevance to the issue at hand.

When you done trying to change topic, you return to the main question.

"Why should her nunu be out in the open for all to see?"
"Why is it so easily accessible?"

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...thanks..but what i learned here on NL, ppol here wud rather applaud LIES than seek for the truth..how cud an Asian like with me a Mocha skin became so white like a Caucasian in the PIC?.. grin

Only fools will believe on it & i really don't care if they do..

Most of them her are kids or jobless...on a public forum you don't know who is who amongst those talking trash are rapists,paedohiles,armed robbers, ritualists etc
Do you thing girl and stay blessed
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

I don't know what happened not interested .came for the topic and saw comments but what ever it is you are right.

She will just hurt her self more that's what they want ..in life we have too many envious, wicked people with PhD syndrome ..what ever happens life goesonworst. Have happended to others .

By the way,is. There any thing like Kaduna mafia? Yet Kaduna still not developing ?hmm
There is Kaduna mafia right now and it's the most dangerous cabal.

Why should a girl be lazy? Madam lazygal

I recall having Iamkashybaby as a friend early last year and seriously she was the best soul with her funny replies and her flash of goodness. Then the idiots struck and she taught she was with sheep whereas they were the low lifers and wolves roaming around to disgrace their mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
There is Kaduna mafia right now and it's the most dangerous cabal.

Why should a girl be lazy? Madam lazygal

I recall having Iamkashybaby as a friend early last year and seriously she was the best soul with her funny replies and her flash of goodness. Then the idiots struck and she taught she was with sheep whereas they were the low lifers and wolves roaming around to disgrace their mum

They are all over even within families the best is to ignore be prayerful and work hard to succeed

Kaduna. Mafia for sure doesn't involve daura,kyari they are merely puppets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

They are all over even within families the best is to ignore be prayerful and work hard to succeed

Kaduna. Mafia for sure doesn't involve daura,kyari they are merely puppets
Why did you choose ur moniker? Those guys are the reak mafians
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Crizillion1(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I learned my lesson in a hard way....

I don't want any NL friends anymore....the worse is, they are snakes...

ah I'm not among D snakes boo
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Why did you choose ur moniker? Those guys are the reak mafians

Guy leave my moniker naaaa..

On the serious note am made to understand the main mafia at not in public eye daura and co are there to pave way for their interests
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Guy leave my moniker naaaa..

On the serious note am made to understand the main mafia at not in public eye daura and co are there to pave way for their interests
Haba!!! What other mafians are you talking about than daura, kyari, makami, those guys are the main Kaduna mafians from the old bloc
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by mastermaestro(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Becoz we have seen ur nunu

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by mastermaestro(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
blackbelt:

Bros mail me the pic asap

So you can self-service yourself to stupor on it? Sick soul.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by mastermaestro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
this is unfair to that unwritten law that says a brother must help a brother to erection and satisfaction. Even if na to give him ur babe. Where's that pic? angry

At your age and with your touted class? You need soul healing.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Haba!!! What other mafians are you talking about than daura, kyari, makami, those guys are the main Kaduna mafians from the old bloc

Guy no be them ..u think say the real mafians go show face common!
I go try get some names and revertv
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by blackbelt(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
mastermaestro:

So you can self-service yourself to stupor on it? Sick soul.
Eat a dii niglet, be deceiving yaself, see devil talking to sinner, mtcheew, I'm sure u are even a chronic self-servicer and you're here spewing trash, giving me a rhetorical question.........behave
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Stevebamdex(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I learned my lesson in a hard way....

I don't want any NL friends anymore....the worse is, they are snakes...
Be strong kashybaby. No one is above mistakes.you will learn from this for sure.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..you must beware of those people throwing you tantrums on this forum..Right now,your response and attention shouldn't be for everyone.
Believe me,you can't control the bad things people may say to you but you can always control the way you reacts to it..and of course,you have truly shown how strong you are by staying around..I love that.
It is well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by PenlsCaP: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

[s]And u feel you typed something intelligent ? I can bet my life you are from a low class ,no achievement ..pulling people down makes u high ,right?
Go figure out your fails and grow up[/s]!

Common shut up u Lazy girl ur mouth is oozing.
even At my age i have achieved more than evwry male in ur linage.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Be strong kashybaby. No one is above mistakes.you will learn from this for sure.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..you must beware of those people throwing you tantrums on this forum..Right now,your response and attention shouldn't be for everyone.
Believe me,you can't control the bad things people may say to you but you can always control the way you reacts to it..and of course,you have truly shown how strong you are by staying around..I love that.
It is well with you.

I really dont mind some trolls here but what hurts, is when a person i considered a friend was the one who created that saga...

He warned me 2 wks before that someone will put me to shame...i called his bluff and even told him to CC me when they come..ONLY TO FIND OUT , IT WAS JUZ HIM RUNNING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS...

I confronted him on WhatsApp and blocked him...He came back here and started that fake nude chats...I am NOT guilty that's why i am not affected at all but thanks for ur kind words...appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Guy no be them ..u think say the real mafians go show face common!
I go try get some names and revertv
you screaming and dwelling on conspiracy theories. The mafians are known but they are shielded by buhari. I grew in the North so i knw how they do their own politics
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I really dont mind some trolls here but what hurts, is when a person i considered a friend was the one who created that saga...

He warned me 2 wks before that someone will put me to shame...i called his bluff and even told him to CC me when they come..ONLY TO FIND OUT , IT WAS JUZ HIM RUNNING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS...

I confronted him on WhatsApp and blocked him...He came back here and started that fake nude chats...I am NOT guilty that's why i am not affected at all but thanks for ur kind words...appreciated.

Call the idiot out. I need to forward his name to the authorities here
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Luukasz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

There will always be scandals and controversy as a celebrity, a Nairaland celebrity.
So you gotta deal with it girl or come to daddy.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Stevebamdex(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I thought as much,but all the same,you have got to beware of those people you called friends..its obvious they find pleasure in bringing you down probably because of envy or jealousy...Who knows?
Trust no one henceforth..
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by makky555(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nairaland is filled with so many douche bags Shaa... See

how they left the main topic and focused on casting

their fellow human. You don't know your words can do

worse than a pistol..

If it were your sister's nude that leaked would you have

Mouth to talk? Let alone use it to jerk off.... Useless

sons of their fathers. GETALIFE!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Back to the main topic; it serves them right
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Luukasz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Call the idiot out. I need to forward his name to the authorities here
Hmmm.. errand boy, just saying
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Jemerson: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
makky555:
Nairaland is filled with so many douche bags Shaa... See

how they left the main topic and focused on casting

their fellow human. You don't know your words can do

worse than a pistol..

If it were your sister's nude that leaked would you have

Mouth to talk? Let alone use it to jerk off.... Useless

sons of their fathers. GETALIFE!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Back to the main topic; it serves them right

Yes dear... don't mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by AlanSugar(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op you de mad fa, your "photos" should have been those of genital warts and not two ugly looking alleged rapists! Get a life mbok!
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I thought as much,but all the same,you have got to beware of those people you called friends..its obvious they find pleasure in bringing you down probably because of envy or jealousy...Who knows?
Trust no one henceforth..

I agree with u..TRUST NO ONE.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos / Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.