Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (38252 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by showghan(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where the pic of the olosho naa?
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Luukasz:
Hmmm.. errand boy, just saying
Are you alright? Can't your brain tell you that this is all shades wrong?

I don't know the type of kids being delivered in our hospital now because most grow up with no brain
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Luukasz:
Hmmm.. errand boy, just saying

I don't know the type of kids being delivered in our hospital now because most grow up with no brain.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
showghan:
Where the pic of the olosho naa?
grow uo
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
where's the picture?
You are an old man and Muslim that prays five times yet you are trying to suffocate life out of your soul because of a female nude view.

You are just a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by EmperorKpee(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I really dont mind some trolls here but what hurts, is when a person i considered a friend was the one who created that saga...

He warned me 2 wks before that someone will put me to shame...i called his bluff and even told him to CC me when they come..ONLY TO FIND OUT , IT WAS JUZ HIM RUNNING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS...

I confronted him on WhatsApp and blocked him...He came back here and started that fake nude chats...I am NOT guilty that's why i am not affected at all but thanks for ur kind words...appreciated.

Try to get tangible evidences and bring the idiot down. Arrest his lazy ass so that he can get something doing in whatever cell he gets locked up in. And make sure you press charges after getting him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
EmperorKpee:
Try to get tangible evidences and bring the idiot down. Arrest his lazy ass so that he can get something doing in whatever cell he gets locked up in. And make sure you press charges after getting him arrested.

Im not Nigerian, i don't wanna stress myself & fly down to Nigeria juz to arrest his ass..its NOT worth...

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by discman2k2(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bros abeg send me "nunu pics "
PenlsCaP:

Becoz we have seen ur nunu
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Luukasz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
I don't know the type of kids being delivered in our hospital now because most grow up with no brain
And how could you be so certain to know the kids being born in our hospital aint got brains.
Perhaps you've witnessed a relative of yours being born without brain.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by discman2k2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Badt gai! See desperation for bad thing!!! alololol
Caseless:
this is unfair to that unwritten law that says a brother must help a brother to erection and satisfaction. Even if na to give him ur babe. Where's that pic? angry
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
you screaming and dwelling on conspiracy theories. The mafians are known but they are shielded by buhari. I grew in the North so i knw how they do their own politics
Funny enough I actually was having a regular conversation with you since it seems you are trying to be aggressive or pick a fight ,I chose to just let go .
Thank you
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:

Funny enough I actually was having a regular conversation with you since it seems you are trying to be aggressive or pick a fight ,I chose to just let go .
Thank you
If youu call that normal then i think it has gotten a new word. I asked you an harmless question and you replied me thus
lazygal:

Guy leave my moniker naaaa

On the serious note am made to understand the main mafia at not in public eye daura and co are there to pave way for their interests
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
gazoka:

We the elders need to know nah
true grin
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by EmperorKpee(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im not Nigerian, i don't wanna stress myself & fly down to Nigeria juz to arrest his ass..its NOT worth...

oh oh. Leave him to karma. Fold your arms and watch Karma fvvck him without lubricants.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
gazoka:

Casaless you are still busy looking for the pic
Hmmmmm

There is God ooo!!
I don repent. I no need am again. sad
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
mastermaestro:

At your age and with your touted class? You need soul healing.
class for bobi matter? You need the healing more.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
You are an old man and Muslim that prays five times yet you are trying to suffocate life out of your soul because of a female nude view.

You are just a disgrace
will you shut up your mouth there? What's wrong in having strong evidence?
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
discman2k2:
Badt gai! See desperation for bad thing!!! alololol
grin grin

I was only asking for evidence to press charges against the dunce behind the leak. But I realized the babe isn't here. So, no need.

Whoever leaked that was very stupid.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by PenlsCaP: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
discman2k2:
Bros abeg send me "nunu pics "

Haha bros na joke i dey o cheesy
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
will you shut up your mouth there? What's wrong in having strong evidence?
Says an old man
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
If youu call that normal then i think it has gotten a new word. I asked you an harmless question and you replied me thus

Any eight thinking person will know this is a joke ..go and show the comment to any body..
How ever your life,your choice and your business.. Have a blesses life and shalom
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by digglevictor(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

how cud an Asian like with me a Mocha skin became so white like a Caucasian in the PIC?.. grin

grin cheesy this is somehow funny ... But it sounds true though...the pic looks like that of a white caucasian with "sunburned" skin ..
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
digglevictor:
grin cheesy this is somehow funny ... But it sounds true though...the pic looks like that of a white caucasian with "sunburned" skin ..

You dig it. There is NO ASIAN that will tan herself... cool

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by mastermaestro(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
class for bobi matter? You need the healing more.

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by discman2k2(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin

I was only asking for evidence to press charges against the dunce behind the leak. But I realized the babe isn't here. So, no need.

Whoever leaked that was very stupid.

you're very correct, bro. She should be very careful.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Slayer2: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I dont deal with alts...u been on my tail since day 1...

please do the needful. Thank you.

I take God beg you grandma, still get small shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos / Xenophobia: A Tanzanian Man Killed The South African Taxi Driver, Not Nigerian / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.