Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria (10387 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by MyCircle(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Only if we can remain a United Unbiased people.
So much we can accomplish together.
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by immsroyal: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its only in this our dearly Nigeria that a president visit a region and tell them that his visit is a sign of his believe in the unity of the country. Please Mr president are you at war with any section of this country? Is it not your duties to go round the country that you govern? or is the south-east no longer a constituent region of the federal republic of Nigeria? Our leaders should lead by example and not show us how divided we are and stressing this line of division at any giving opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by nothernstar: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:
We igbos are grateful to mr president for coming to our region at this crucial time. We will reward him with our votes in 2019. We are one Nigerianist and we will never support nnamdi kanu and ipob. We have forgiven you for calling us 5%. God bless Buhari
mumu de worry you.
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by kaystick86(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
baba, everybody knows that you went to enugu because of your campaign in anambra.
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by 9japride(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Talk is very cheap. Smh
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by Itzmizbo: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
nothernstar:
mumu de worry you.
Big one for that matter
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Firefire:
Fraudulent being.

Your bigotry and divisive tendencies are there in the open. You are well known as a sectional ruler who does not fit for leadership in the 21st century.

For example:

1. Your full loaded military truck to Oyo state during the time of Alh. Lam Adeshina

2. Your wicked, callous & insensitive statement of 97% vs 5% in a democracy.

3. Your invasive attitude on the No. 4 terrorist group on the Global Terrorist Index.

4. World Bank - focus all your efforts in the North. - Buhary

Posterity will not only judge but will repay...

bros,no need to wail,just leave the man in his failure......
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by ekhai(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
I didn't know PMB is loved like the South-East. Hear ovation at Awka rally. Sai Baba, your enemies will have sleepless night today.
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

With your last words

You are not from the 6 states of the omoluabis

The north central states talked the way you just did

We are Yoruba's nothing like religious divide

That's Igbos miscreants words you just used
But we are divided becuase I funmi hate yoruba Christians with passion,as I am a muslim and my uncle who is yoruba christian says yoruba muslim makes him angry.
So you see we yorubas muslims and christian don't like each other
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Frustration is a dangerous thing

It can kill the soul
You have overused these lines! It is stale and empty!
Re: Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria by awuf2008: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Big lie, politicking and a political stunt of the highest order. No Easterners will fall for this crap. Pmb you are there for votes in 2019 and nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Civil Servants Commence On Indefinite Strike / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.