Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (23194 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
This is the era of statue.
Who will unveil the statue of Mhizkel? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
What about if it was mistakenly the status of Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
They will unveil my statue in Lagos one day.

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Welcome to igbo land my president may the smiles on your face bring smiles on our faces as we expect tremendous FG presence in subsequent times.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by delishpot: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Statue Galore
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Who is doing all these fake, low quality statutes for our Igbo brothers? I hope this fad doesnt gain traction with governors outside the south east.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
SageTravels:
cc; lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Before you will start comparing Umahi with Okorocha Note That Late Eze Ogo Dr Akanu Ibiam was the First Eastern Governor of Nigeria. He is From Unwana, Afikpo North Ebonyi State

It's no different except that the statue is of a dead man. After all statues of Sam Mbakwe, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe are also in the Owerri gallery.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Joblessness of the highest order.
How on earth will a government be building statues up everywhere and the mass are suffering, no salaries, the roads are bad etc
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
A worthy statue than the nonsense Okorocha keeps erecting in Owerri.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
I know the family, a selfless and dedicated man.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
See my people, the ugly dude on suit was my dads bestman during his wedding in 1987 lol, then that Princess Aluu Ibiam beside him, she comes to my house cool cool
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OluChessy: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
It's a year of the statues. From Owerri to Abakaliki, the thought patterns are so close. #SMH
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
My man go and sit down, you cannot impersonate us undecided
MediumStout:
sadWe igbos are grateful to mr president for coming to our region at this crucial time. We will reward him with our votes in 2019. We are one Nigerianist and we will never support nnamdi kanu and ipob. We have forgiven you for calling us 5%. God bless Buhari
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
SageTravels:
cc; lalasticl.ala Se.un My.nd44 Before you will start comparing Umahi with Okorocha Note That Late Eze Ogo Dr Akanu Ibiam was the First Eastern Governor of Nigeria. He is From Unwana, Afikpo North Ebonyi State
Tell them, are you done with your NYSC??
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Dr Akanu Ibiam of blessed memory deserves every honour that comes his way.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Welldone Gov. Umahi . Don't mind Okoroawusa that is busy erecting oyibo status

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by gentlechyke(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
The statue no fine atall. They should have consulted Richas Okorocha
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2017
ekensi01:
They is time for everything under Heaven.

It's Nigeria time to do statue while our economy is in problem.

Sai Baba till 2032.
Am I the only one seeing the collapse of Nigeria!? This country is heading for the rocks and nothing is being done to salvage it. The future I'm seeing is so horrible that we may tell children in the years to come that there was a time when Nigerians could afford to eat decent three square meals, pay rent, buy cars and build houses. Normal things of life that would then seem like a great achievement! The coming years are going to be so bad that many Nigerians may be crossing the border into neighbouring countries as economic refugees and the tragedy of it all is that even the neighbouring countries are already poverty stricken too!! Oh my God, it seems like 180 million people are already trapped waiting for their fate
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2017
At least now we know were Okoroawusa got his talent from. No difference between a master and his slave

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2017
SageTravels:
cc; lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Before you will start comparing Umahi with Okorocha Note That Late Eze Ogo Dr Akanu Ibiam was the First Eastern Governor of Nigeria. He is From Unwana, Afikpo North Ebonyi State

Is Unwana in Afikpo North?
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Season of unveiling statues grin
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My man go and sit down, you cannot impersonate us undecided

I be igbo bro
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Are you sure, your comments are always anti-Igbo sad
MediumStout:

I be igbo bro
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
meeky007:
BUHARI'S VISIT CANT CHANGE A PERCENTAGE OF OUR MIND
AN IGBO MAN REMAINS 100 PERCENT IGBO

quote me not
ONLY IGBOS WILL UNDSTD

shut your mouth...You guys can change anytime money is involved..

You love money than your own mother
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kellz193: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:
sadWe igbos are grateful to mr president for coming to our region at this crucial time. We will reward him with our votes in 2019. We are one Nigerianist and we will never support nnamdi kanu and ipob. We have forgiven you for calling us 5%. God bless Buhari

Common sense is really hard for you
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by meeky007(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
koolaid87:

shut your mouth...You guys can change anytime money is involved..
You love money than your own mother
nd u love poverty right?
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
...why is everyone unveiling statues all over the place...what are the benefits of their existence?
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by jaybest90(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
No lefelendum, no erection but they keep on erecting statue Useless people
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:
my presido

Fire down cool cool cool cool

Dont eat food or drink their wine biko

#No Filter Attitude
abokki no eat any other food apart from tuwo fuladununu ,ve u been to any restaurant from southwest to east and u see their menu as fula dununu tuwo shinkafa? No way u can only see Igbo and calabar food on the menu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu / Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat / Presidential Election Appeal: Updates From The Supreme Court:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.