Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) (1342 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by dukie25: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
I don't know Igbo culture or how they acquire chieftancy titles but I think this Buhari's title is suspect.
I don't know any tribe in Nigeria that gives chieftancy titles in governors office.

Before you abuse me, just remember the money Buhari used in purchasing this title came from the South South. I have every reason to question how proceeds from oil is spent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6257898_tmpdoodle1510719231427_jpeg74a7c9bc3c157faed82cd12224a480ee

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by Kundagarten: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Buhari is no more a dullard, he is now Chief Dullard.
I must confess they tried. They actually made it look like a chieftancy title giving ceremony.
Nollywood chieftancy title giving ceremony starring The Chief Dullard.

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by Barney11: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
The problem with the pic is that it is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2017
The problem is that this picture does not solve any problem in Anambra State angry angry

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by dukie25: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Barney11:
The problem with the pic is that it is beautiful!
Doesn't negate the fact it was horribly staged.

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by BigBelleControl(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
If anything is wrong with the picture and set up, it's more of a shame to the hosts rather than Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by olabrad: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
dukie25:
I don't know Igbo culture or how they acquire chieftancy titles but I think this Buhari's title is suspect.
I don't know any tribe in Nigeria that gives chieftancy titles in governors office.

Before you abuse me, just remember the money Buhari used in purchasing this title came from the South South. I have every reason to question how proceeds from oil is spent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6257898_tmpdoodle1510719231427_jpeg74a7c9bc3c157faed82cd12224a480ee

Looks like just any dog can get chieftancy title in igboland
Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by Bari22: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
beautiful
Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by dukie25: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

Looks like just any dog can get chieftancy title in igboland
Why are you calling Chinakwe's pet dog? grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by dukie25: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
BigBelleControl:
If anything is wrong with the picture and set up, it's more of a shame to the hosts rather than Buhari.
Since he was paying for it he should have demanded a more reputable setting.
This looks like a Nollywood set as someone opined above.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
the chieftancy title is fake,I learnt from a reliable source that they don't give titles within 1 day in ebonyi state,there is a 7days ritual in which whoever will be given that title will be washed off from all his atrocities so that the bearer will be clean before being confered so that the gods will be absolved of any blame when calamity befalls,in this case the governor erroneously did an arrangee title for the dullard not minding the consequences that will befall the land.

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by BrosPeter: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Nollywood chieftancy title hehehe
I was expecting Kenneth Okonkwo or Van Vicker to show up.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by magoo10(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
the chieftancy title is fake,I learnt from a reliable source that they don't give titles within 1 day,there is a 7days ritual in which whoever will be given that title will be washed off from all his atrocities so that the bearer will be clean before being confered so that the gods will be absolved of any blame when calamity befalls,in this case the governor erroneously did an arrangee title for the dullard not minding the consequences that will befall the land.
the dullards brain have been fried,they know that he knows nothing but cow rearing.
Zombies are a pathetic people, they swallow every dustbin hook, line and sinker.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by RoyalUc(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
I can't just understand why people take pleasure in being spiteful. Not only do you spite Buhari but you spite the Igbo people (but surprisingly, a few of them are already joining the party) because of hate.

"Before you abuse me, just remember the money Buhari used in purchasing this title came from the South South. I have every reason to question how proceeds from oil is spent."

What will make Buhari go to the Southeast to PURCHASE a title? What is he using it for? Will that title replace GCFR?

So, the Igbo culture and tradition are so poor that they could be bought with money?

PROCEEDS from OIL? So Nigeria only derives her revenue from oil? How many liters of oil does Lagos have that it is richer than...

You have every right to demand accountability from your leaders but be objective and stop being spiteful!
Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by ClitoPen: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Everything is now a joke in this country

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by MasterKim: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
FFlatt heads and cowardice.
See as dem dey bow down like cow grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Buhari Picture? (pic Included) by PointB: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
MasterKim:
FFlatt heads and cowardice.
See as dem dey bow down like cow grin

In actual fact, there is no one bowing in that picture. The only exception is the the one on the ground , kneeling. He appears to the President of the Republic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Governor Shettima: Publish Your Results / Dead Men Appointments: Check Your Geopolitical Zone / Controversy On Tucano Aircraft Purchase Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.