Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tips On How To Stop Your Landlord From Disturbing You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips On How To Stop Your Landlord From Disturbing You. (444 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Stop Your Landlord From Disturbing You. by Omoomupo3(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
I am always disturbed when I see tenant and landlord throwing spit at each because the tenant refuse to pay his/her house rent despite the tenant earning a reasonable amount as salary. So I decide to share this tip which my family use when we were living in a rented apartment.

My P-man ( Dad) would divide the house rent for a year by 12. Assume the house rent for a year is #60,000 ( 60,000 divided by 12 =5,000 ) he will save #5,000 for each month by the end of the year when your landlord will be coming to collect his money with is big Belle you would have save #60,000 , you won't have to tell your son to tell your landlord that you are not at home. You can do this by having a separate account or use the (isusu, alajo) those women or men that help you keep your money, trusted one though.

It's financial management, hear this if you earn millions as salary or income at the end of each month, and you lack financial management you will end up being a debtor.

I am always disturbed when I see tenant and landlord throwing spit at each because the tenant refuse to pay his/her house rent despite the tenant earning a reasonable amount as salary. So I decide to share this tip which my family use when we were living in a rented apartment.

My P-man ( Dad) would divide the house rent for a year by 12. Assume the house rent for a year is #60,000 ( 60,000 divided by 12 =5,000 ) he will save #5,000 for each month by the end of the year when your landlord will be coming to collect his money with is big Belle you would have save #60,000 , you won't have to tell your son to tell your landlord that you are not at home. You can do this by having a separate account or use the (isusu, alajo) those women or men that help you keep your money, trusted one though.

It's financial management, hear this if you earn millions as salary or income at the end of each month, and you lack financial management you will end up being a debtor.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Accomodations: Urban Oasis Unisex Private Hostel Akoka Yaba......the Best / Unilorin Biomedic Student And Aspirant Get In / Which Of These Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.