Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City (1389 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Anambra billionaire ABC Orjiakor chairman Seplat oil and gas acquires Eko Atlantic Tower

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by rlauncher(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congrats
Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Spylord48: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow.Money goooooooodddd!!!!!

I am the next in line to occupy my own mansion there . Hopefully before the end of next week

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hehehehehe, another first!

Where are those loud mouths Igbo-must-leave-No-Man's-Land Afonjas?

Pls go and ask him to leave Lagos and relocate to Lagoon! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
I talk am.

They own Lagos.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ndigbo own Lagos .

Ndigbo developed Lagos

Ndigbo pay most taxes in Lagos

The first man to move into Eko Atlantic is an Igbo man .

Igbo Amaka Nwanne.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Arysexy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Them hateful tiger clawed face ewedurians will soon arrive with their poisoned cat whisker face to hate on who no send them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
When we are done occupying Lagos, we are occupying Ogun and the Ibadan!

Ogun are you ready...?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
PointB:

Ogun are you ready...?
When you are busy ranting day and night on social media Igbo men silently killing it. Igbos, Hausas and others has taken over Lagos with your silly noise on, Igbo man first to occupy the city others will follow soon, while you and your likes continue your rants online from January to December.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
post=62402010:

When you are busy ranting day and night on social media Igbo men silently killing it. Igbos, Hausas and others has taken over Lagos with your silly noise on, Igbo man first to occupy the city others will follow soon, while you and your likes continue your rants online from January to December.

Bro, you are barking up the wrong tree. grin
Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by colossus91(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
NCAN east chapter on behalf of our humble chairman i declare dis a victory to the east coast niggas!! chai igbo amaka tozie!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by correctguy101(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
The igbos don't only have head for greatness, they have eyes for it.

And they arrogantly take and make moves, daring moves.

That's where their arrogance come from. From knowing they know what they are doing.

Only a slowpoke will think after the Igbo acquire all the choicest parts of Lagos, they'll now leave it if their Biafra is actualized.

There's what they call insurance and it protects globally.

Nice move.
Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by ImperialYoruba: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Before nko, na who go first occupy am? Na who want to prove to rest of Nigeria say hin be somebody on a foreign soil? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by IamLaura(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Ndigbo own Lagos .

Ndigbo developed Lagos

Igbo Amaka Nwanne.

I can't believe you guys are celebrating this instead of hiding ur faces in shame.
You left ur fatherland in utter shambles to go and be investing and "developing" another persons land.
How many Yorubas or Hausas will u pple see building ordinary 2 by 2 container in the east?instead they will build in Ogun or Kanu state first.
You pple can be Stupid sha,I dey shame for una.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by IamLaura(f): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
PointB:

Ogun are you ready...?
Have u finished occupying the 5 SE states??
I'm Igbo but u guys need to put on your thinking caps.
I'm really ashamed of this public show of foolishness and chestbeating.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamLaura:

Have u finished occupying the 5 SE states??
I'm Igbo but u guys need to put on your thinking caps.
I'm really ashamed of this public show of foolishness and chestbeating.

Why don't you speak for yourself and do what you need to? Who care what you think about your foolishness or our chestbeating? Are you more Igbo than those of us who support Biafra or one Lagos Nigeria.

If you don't know how to have fun riling up Afonja, how is that my business? Or you are one of those who believe everything you read online? My dear, get of my mention with your sanctimonious loquaciousness. Next time you think foolishness, just think yourself!

This is Cyber!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by IamLaura(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
PointB:

Why don't you speak for yourself and do what you need to? Who care what you think about your foolishness or our chestbeating? Are you more Igbo than those of us who support Biafra or one Lagos Nigeria.

If you don't know how to have fun riling up Afonja, how is that my business? Or you are one of those who believe everything you read online? My dear, get of my mention with your sanctimonious loquaciousness. Next time you think foolishness, just think yourself!

This is Cyber!
Fun riling Up Afonja you say...
Some of us actually have jobs to do and aren't jobless internet miscreants.fvck outta here wit ur B.S

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamLaura:

Fun riling Up Afonja you say...
Some of us actually have jobs to do and aren't jobless internet miscreants.fvck outta here wit ur B.S

Of course you do have a job, running around Nairaland looking for Igbos to bash. Keep up the good work Miss. B.S Fvck! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by egbabiekperemo1: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamLaura:

I can't believe you guys are celebrating this instead of hiding ur faces in shame.
You left ur fatherland in utter shambles to go and be investing and "developing" another persons land.
How many Yorubas or Hausas will u pple see building ordinary 2 by 2 container in the east?instead they will build in Ogun or Kanu state first.

Lagos is part of igbo land. Read your history. Ediot

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by phranq30(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamLaura:

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Okoyiboz3: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2017
PointB:
Hehehehehe, another first!

Where are those loud mouths Igbo-must-leave-No-Man's-Land Afonjas?

Pls go and ask him to leave Lagos and relocate to Lagoon! grin grin

This is very good.
Lagos is open for business, investment and commerce.

Next, we're waiting for all Igbo Governors to bring their loots to invest in Lagos. All funds they received which are supposed to be used to pay salaries, buy medicines and develop Igboland must be channeled to Lagos.

Baba Tinubu, God bless you for your vision and foresightedness.
Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Okoyiboz3: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Ndigbo own Lagos .

Ndigbo developed Lagos

Igbo Amaka Nwanne.

Yes, Ndigbo deveroped Ragos but you're still living in a 2by2 chicken-coop sized room in Okokomaiko.

With your musical career like an eunuch's manhood, short and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

This is very good.
Lagos is open for business, investment and commerce.

Next, we're waiting for all Igbo Governors to bring their loots to invest in Lagos. All funds they received which are supposed to be used to pay salaries, buy medicines and develop Igboland must be channeled to Lagos.

Baba Tinubu, God bless you for your vision and foresightedness.

As you can see, one Nigeria is sweet. Everyone is free to have all sorts of imaginations, like this wild one that reminds me of acute malaria inspired hallucinations. grin
Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by Okoyiboz3: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
PointB:

As you can see, one Nigeria is sweet. Everyone is free to have all sorts of imaginations, like this wild one that reminds me of acute malaria inspired hallucinations. grin

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family where hallucinations are inherited.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man First To Occupy Eko Atlantic City by PointB: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family where hallucinations are inherited.

Ah! Your family don't hallucinate, they are your hallucinations? A great misfortune it is to be lonely!
undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now Ur Tower Casement Windows With Fibir Nets Are,28k Now, / Italian Stucco Paint / Where Can I Buy Storex Or Geepee Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.