Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (80758 Views)

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by tydi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
And a drunk mod brought this to FP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by seunmohmoh(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
when been a mumu is ya hobby
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by correctguy101(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
And it made news ... SMH....

Most of these girls only know one thing. Sex and that's all their entire existence revolves on.

They've practically abandoned the use of their brains.

What a waste, undecided

And later these same dumb asses will complain when men treat them as only sex tools. Who go sincerely love a dumb woman?

Na her kpekus go hia word...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Propertyangel(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Maisillion(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where Is The Blessing

Grandma Why Are U Lying grin
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayam not seeing the many reason behind ooooo

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Kobicove(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Still searching for the big backside...
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by stalingraddd(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
How is this news? and where is the backside?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by pizzylee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
bin a celebrity has disadvantages..... any other girl cud av make this comment n not be attacked, I don't see anything wrong in what she said

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Pidginwhisper: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Ok we hear.
I rebuke every spirit wey dey always temp me to check your dp angry
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by pointstores(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
nawa rubbish
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by DaBillionnaire: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
immoral human being seeking cheap recognition.
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Ok we hear.

Talking of big backsides grin grin grin I know you would mark register.
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by agrovick(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
This lady lacks content, the mod that brought this to the front page lacks substance and I totally blame myself for reading the thread

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Glutton: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Even waje with big ass sef no dey make noise. Your bom bom is not even as big as niniola bum

I'm so obsessed with big ass, it open my state of mind. Any nairaland bae with big bum shud signify I need a gf
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Larrey(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
oluwabless1:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ZlXhEvh8dcM/WgxC805UCfI/AAAAAAAAXSw/NwW7ORrQWyUwK_0bgvCv2lGo5CVZpy6VwCLcBGAs/s1600/bv.jpg[/img]

Mama Africa Yemi Alade has revealed that her big ass prevented her from fitting in her dress last night.

Rocking an all white outfit complete with platinum wig, the singer captioned one of the photos shared;

jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhELXwFsEY/?hl=en
Me too grin
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by HomeOfMe(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
oluwabless1:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ZlXhEvh8dcM/WgxC805UCfI/AAAAAAAAXSw/NwW7ORrQWyUwK_0bgvCv2lGo5CVZpy6VwCLcBGAs/s1600/bv.jpg[/img]

Mama Africa Yemi Alade has revealed that her big ass prevented her from fitting in her dress last night.

Rocking an all white outfit complete with platinum wig, the singer captioned one of the photos shared;

jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhELXwFsEY/?hl=en
Your kind of "badunker dunk" was what the Kardashians paid thousands of $$$$ to have..
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by cardoctor(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by stacyadams: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
omogin:
I used to think this babe decent small. I come dey hear nonsense
grin i swear
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by icon8: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
BruncleZuma:
The person pushing this things to FP should note that there are kids ...lots of kids on this platform and selling the slay life to them is doing them a great disservice.

Is it (are they) your kids?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by icon8: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
agrovick:
This lady lacks content, the mod that brought this to the front page lacks substance and I totally blame myself for reading the thread

Talk true, you came to see the big bum bum...you only blame yourself cos there's no pishure of the ukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by freeman95(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her yansh fat and big true true grin
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by 8stargeneral: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
And so wht?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Mhizfumnanya(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
So?
Y she come dey tell us
Like say no be shit full d backside angry cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by captainlofe(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why not wear gboyun pamo or gbedi pamo?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
So we should come and fry oil
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yemi.........

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by BruncleZuma: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
icon8:

Is it (are they) your kids?

grin grin grin grin

Talk of the devil...
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jeez, of all the useless pieces of information!!! Nairaland!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by captainlofe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=Glutton post=62405863]Even waje with big ass sef no dey make noise. Your bom bom is not even as big as niniola bum

I need a gf [/qu Oya say the truth. you need a gf or bb(big bum)?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside by morereb10: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
and it made front page

chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.