Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli (38941 Views)

Barca Lose At Home To End Title Chances, Messi May Leave / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Why We Lost Against Super Eagles – Coach Jorge Sampaoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by BakireBulmaker: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow

That was unnecessary.

He knew almost everyone was expecting him to say the opposite.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by censeakay(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:
Well, i concur totally. I doubt even god would have saved you.
Nigeria has suffered enough in the hands of Argentina, its high time we return the favour.

My greatest desire it to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in a group.

haa bros u wan kill dem ni
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by dapsoneh: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
robosky02:

while its ok to say messi can not save them

please correct that even God cant save them cos that blasphemy
god not God

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:
Nigeria has suffered enough in the hands of Argentina, its high time we return the favour.

My greatest desire it to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in a group.

it was a mere friendly match man undecided
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by ken2baba(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

My greatest desire is to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in the group stage.

Portugal go use physicality and skills win us
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by rapheeky(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fixed match
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Walahi if to say no be friendly wetin dem for flog us ehh...nigerians na friendly so forget, we never reach..cheesy afterall Argentina dey win Germany for friendly but wen e become competitive we know say argentina go collect
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Linux007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
ken2baba:
Portugal go use physicality and skills win us

You have to come against the best to be the best.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by solochris(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
robosky02:

He said 'god' and not God... Mr righteous

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by ken2baba(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

You have to come against the best to be the best.
true
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Ladyjumong(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Forget all dz talks, supereagles just geh luck
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by hidhrhis(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

My greatest desire is to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in the group stage.
why u wicked like dis...u no wan make we pass group stage ni

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by jstar376(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:
fact

With Messi, the final scoreline woulda been 4:3

Iwobi is greater than Dybala, Aguero, Mascherano, Otamendi and Me*** cheesy
Even Di Maria of PSG was on pitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Speakdatruth:
I thought his initial excuse was wise enough for an escape... This new addition is a VERY DUMB excuse.

What manner of coach builds his team around a single player and expect to win when he's off duty?

The truth is, with the hunger super eagles displayed in the match, Messi would only join Aguero to mourn their loss at the hospital.

Go back and read the post. Don't just comment based on the topic
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by toprealman: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wish they just group super eagles with England, Sweden and Iran or Korea grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by mayze: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

Nigeria can't be in the same group with Argentina. .due to fifa seeding..
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wish they just group super eagles with England, Sweden and Iran or Korea grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by babatonetric: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Rich4god:
All this kind talk.... I hope this match wasn't fixed..

#runs outta thread.
undecidedNa ur village people fix am?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by captainbangz: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Y'all are funny. Is messi a defender? Even if he had played and is to score, he would have two goals(max) may be impossible. That would have made 4-4. Nigeria would be imagined to have won the game because of the Argentina-Messi hype...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Speakdatruth: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Go back and read the post. Don't just comment based on the topic
Thanks for pointing it out, I was expecting an excuse similar to my comment from him.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by GreatrAnalyst: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
“Nigeria were way better in the second half, they never stopped running and that made it hard for us to find any sort of rhythm going forward which they took advantage of to win. They did well to win,” Sampaoli said.

Epi.c!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Linux007(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
dapsoneh:
god not God
Don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by babz11(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
messi was not there,who that one help 2 of our best were not also on the pitch moses and onazi.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

Be careful of what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by olutop(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Mr. Coach please teach your colleague Mourinho how to acknowledge a victorious rival. Meanwhile, I think we should add 'Barcelona' to Messi's name. Something like Lionel Barcelona Messi.

You traveled on an international break of two games and after just a game, you are on the next plane back to Barcelona. Which kain obsession be dat?
The guy have played 90mins in all of Barcelona and Argentina games since the start of the season and he hz played more matches than anyone in europe this year.....make the guy reat abeg na jst friendly
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Smooyis(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

I believe you are not referring to Almighty God. shocked
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Damfostopper(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

what's this one saying..... Go an check back.... Argentina struggled to qualified.... Portugal had a smooth passage.... for now Portugal is more organized than Argentina..... know what you wish for.... not to be barking like a mad dog

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by dlaw70(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
robosky02:

He used a small letter to write the god.

use ur head bro

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Although, the sight of Messi could be intimidating but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have lost if he was there
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
olutop:

The guy have played 90mins in all of Barcelona and Argentina games since the start of the season and he hz played more matches than anyone in europe this year.....make the guy reat abeg na jst friendly
He shouldn't have traveled then. They were both friendlies
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by 4everGrand(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

Bros abeg nor let ur over-zealousness make God comot hand for our matter ehn, take it easy biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.