Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli (38938 Views)

Barca Lose At Home To End Title Chances, Messi May Leave / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Why We Lost Against Super Eagles – Coach Jorge Sampaoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Thewesterner(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
mendii:
won
Scammer.... Since u have the booking page, why not show the won ticket coupon code

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by TheKingIsHere: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:
Well, i concur totally. I doubt even god would have saved you.
Nigeria has suffered enough in the hands of Argentina, its high time we return the favour.

My greatest desire is to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in the group stage.

Don't ever bring God into this matter.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by perdollar(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
messi ko mercy ni infact mess lo ni. wat can dt dwarf do wt d ball. sai Rolando
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by isalegan2: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:
Nigeria has suffered enough in the hands of Argentina, its high time we return the favour.

My greatest desire is to be drawn with Argentina and Portugal in the group stage.

Why for Pete's sake? shocked angry
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by isalegan2: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest as long as the National team keep winning.
So help me God.
Amen

That's the opposite of unconditional love. Carry on. undecided
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by H2Ossss(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
SoftDealz:
NIGERIANS CANNOT TELL WHEN A MATCH IS FIXED. MY FRIEND WON 500,000 odd 131.0 on BET9JA AFTER PREDICTING THE GAME TO END 4-2 AFTER HE WAS HINTED FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE. LET ME MOVE MY CAR AWAY FROM THIS GULLIBLE TOPIC..

oga... what is the rational for argentina to fix the match? after beating russia why will they agree to lose to Nigeria.. you guys don't even understand how matches are fixed... or you think they go round telling all the players to make the game 4-2... Nigeria won... thats it...
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:
fact

With Messi, the final scoreline woulda been 4:3

Iwobi is greater than Dybala, Aguero, Mascherano, Otamendi and Me*** cheesy
ds is jst a friendly match
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by aujile(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
If messi was in that match, highest it would ve ended would hav been draw
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by argob44(f): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Linux007:

very bad prayer
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by alexis007(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2017
SoftDealz:
NIGERIANS CANNOT TELL WHEN A MATCH IS FIXED. MY FRIEND WON 500,000 odd 131.0 on BET9JA AFTER PREDICTING THE GAME TO END 4-2 AFTER HE WAS HINTED FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE. LET ME MOVE MY CAR AWAY FROM THIS GULLIBLE TOPIC..
As in I just dey look them. Argentine coach comot Aguero and Dybala at critical moment....did you really think he wanted to win that game?.... Game was fixed at 1/2 pattern.

Other fixed matches included:
Quatar v Iceland= 2/1

Russia v Spain= 2/1

Germany v France=2/1.

These is the current pattern/shape for fixed matches. All u and I need is a reliable source to win big in betting

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Coach na lie we lose the match if messi play.... When we go meet for world cup , messi go use us get hat trick undecided
Shut up Jor, how many gaol Messi don score Nigeria b4.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2017
alexis007:
As in I just dey look them. Argentine coach comot Aguero and Dybala at critical moment....did you really think he wanted to win that game?.... Game was fixed at 1/2 pattern.

Other fixed matches included:
Quatar v Iceland= 2/1

Russia v Spain= 2/1

Germany v France=2/1.

These is the current pattern/shape for fixed matches. All u and I need is a reliable source to win big in betting
Lemme just assume u r joking.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by alexis007(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2017
charliboy654:

Lemme just assume u r joking.
Who dey joke with you?As in you believed that match was clean?

Lemme even tell you. The 'unclean' nature of that match was one of the reasons, if not the main reason why Messi didn't participate.

Current football is like a movie...At least 50% of matches everyday are fixed. Players go into the pitch to act what they have been instructed to do. And if the outcome of a match is against mass expectation from bettors who subscribed into such match, then we are talking about a big payday for the match-fixers.

Football is big business, if not the biggest. That is why Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi and co are being paid outrageous amounts...and their bosses are doing it with ease, because the income would always continue to flow in madly. Those three are even paid chicken change
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by SmellingAnus(m): 4:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by neolboy(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2017
robosky02:

while its ok to say messi can not save them

please correct that even God cant save them cos that blasphemy

He used the small letter for the god he wrote which means he wasn't even talking about the Almighty God
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by Dshocker(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2017
SoftDealz:

Go and sit down,you are lying.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by TruthTrulyHurts: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2017
robosky02:

while its ok to say messi can not save them

please correct that even God cant save them cos that blasphemy

Una and blasphemy... someone can not use figure of speech again because of hell fire... everyone that believes in God knows God can do everything BUT even God will not help you do what you can do.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli by robosky02(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2017
TruthTrulyHurts:

Una and blasphemy... someone can not use figure of speech again because of hell fire... everyone that believes in God knows God can do everything BUT even God will not help you do what you can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation / Free Tips Daily. Free Odds And More / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.