Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (333929 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
alright cheesy I was only joking. I only wanted to know your view(s) about the course. My mum hates the course with passion. I wouldn't dare choosing it.
So,which course are you opting for?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Keshinr0:
I believe "a lot of luggage" is the right answer
Pls, any OOU aspirant here. Am choosing UI and OOU this year. UI do me strong thing last year
grin grin grin
Well, UI did alot of people strong thing last year.
all we've to do is to come back stronger this year.

Only the weak ones will run grin .
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deckline:

So,which course are you opting for?
it's communication and language arts for now. But my jamb score would determine whether i'd change it or leave it.

Which school are you aspiring for? cheesy
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
it's communication and language arts for now. But my jamb score would determine whether i'd change it or leave it.

Which school are you aspiring for? cheesy
Delsu. You chose UI right?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
ThaCayman:

Sir, are you on WhatsApp? I'd like us to talk.

Sure I am.
Drop your number or send me a pm for mine
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
grin grin grin
Well, UI did alot of people strong thing last year.
all we've to do is to come back stronger this year.

Only the weak ones will run grin .

Come back stronger this year, and we'll be glad to welcome you to the first and the best! smiley
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deckline:
Delsu. You chose UI right?
smiley Oh wow! Yeah, you're right
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
CondomSir:

Come back stronger this year, and we'll be glad to welcome you to the first and the best! smiley
smiley THANKS man!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
OK,but why?did you encounter any difficulty while registering

No, it's probably from my CBT centre, I didn't receive a mail to confirm my registration...that was the only issue.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Prophylactic:
which school do u intend applying for mbbs, i applied same but UNN

grin grin grin
My days of chasing MBBS are over, I've got better things planned out...

Are you applying with an OND or A level?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

No, it's probably from my CBT centre, I didn't receive a mail to confirm my registration...that was the only issue.
OK I was beginning to think it had something to do with the mock exam,so I'll know if I have to run to my CBT centre t check mine cheesy you know this people can be unpredictable at times and you don't know what crazy thing can spring up next so all hands must be on deck.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by stocksfetcher: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for the info. It will really help upcoming youngsters.
How To Earn Bitcoins In India
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

grin grin grin

embarassed eya why na
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
smiley Oh wow! Yeah, you're right
SUCCESS!

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
OK I was beginning to think it had something to do with the mock exam,so I'll know if I have to run to my CBT centre t check mine cheesy you know this people can be unpredictable at times and you don't know what crazy thing can spring up next so all hands must be on deck.

Yh crazy things happen with jamb...
Have you printed yours?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
embarassed eya why na

I feel/know I'm not cut out for it...

Are you going for MBBS?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

Yh crazy things happen with jamb...
Have you printed yours?
noo,still same thing,you click on it and it shows nothing

SammieJayh:

I feel/know I'm not cut out for it...

Are you going for MBBS?
yes oo my brother,after two failed attempts,I pray this one works out if not I'll do change of course to Anatomy or physiology and after that go back for my sweet and loving medcine.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
noo,still same thing,you click on it and it shows nothing

http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintMockExaminationSlip that's the link...

Rachealoduah:

yes oo my brother,after two failed attempts,I pray this one works out if not I'll do change of course to Anatomy or physiology and after that go back for my sweet and loving medcine.

Medicine was never my real thing so I quit after two attempts...I can't come and grow old at home...

Oh wow, you're a really lost in medicine...
I pray it works too...
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintMockExaminationSlip that's the link...

Medicine was never my real thing so I quit after two attempts...I can't come and grow old at home...

Oh wow, you're a really lost in medicine...
I pray it works too...
my dear I've tried that link several times,I even tried it now but same thing still keep popping up that my records are not found for the examination,abeg me I don't tire to dey check,let me just focus on the main exam,did you see your own details? By the way you really got me laughing the place you said"I cannot come and grow old at home"very funny cheesy,I can relate,that aside,but I hope you chose a course you really want to read.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
my dear I've tried that link several times,I even tried it now but same thing still keep popping up that my records are not found for the examination,abeg me I don't tire to dey check,let me just focus on the main exam,did you see your own details? By the way you really got me laughing the place you said"I cannot come and grow old at home"very funny cheesy,I can relate,that aside,but I hope you chose a course you really want to read.

I hear they are still uploading it tho...or maybe the CBT centre made a mistake while registering you...

Yup...I know a guy who got admitted in 2016 for medicine after being at home for 10 years...that was when I realized I didn't have the passion for medicine...
And yh, I think I chose just the perfect course... cool

2 Likes

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by DrBESTJC(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

I hear they are still uploading it tho...or maybe the CBT centre made a mistake while registering you...

Yup...I know a guy who got admitted in 2016 for medicine after being at home for 10 years...that was when I realized I didn't have the passion for medicine...

Please.please.please.............Just tell me you are joking!!!.........How can somebody spend ten good years searching for medicine?.......INCREDIBLE!!!....unless he was working and at the same time studying.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
smiley Oh wow!
Yeah, you're right
hi..you've not still gotten back to me
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

wooow,you've got to be kidding, ten years,I don't think that ten years was spent at home probably he went for other courses while still in the chase for medcine,if that be the case I think I can wait that long but its not my portion o God forbid bad thing
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
wooow,you've got to be kidding, ten years,I don't think that ten years was spent at home probably he went for other courses while still in the chase for medcine,if that be the case I think I can wait that long but its not my portion o God forbid bad thing

Probably, buh he got in through a diploma...I'm happy he's pursuing his dream tho, it also made me realize I didnt have any passion for medicine...
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
DrBESTJC:

Please.please.please.............Just tell me you are joking!!!.........How can somebody spend ten good years searching for medicine?.......INCREDIBLE!!!....unless he was working and at the same time studying.

I wonder how he did it...I know I can't wait wait that long...that's enough time to be on a PhD degree already sef... undecided lipsrsealed

Well, I guess passion trumps it all.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

This is deep! TEN years. 10 long years... Please,don't get pissed but i don't believe this!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Prophylactic: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
SammieJayh:

grin grin grin

with B.Sc

That bolded is funny cheesy cheesy i can't wait for my days to be over too
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Godhead4(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
You should check your email for your mock exam slip rather than Jamb website
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Prophylactic:
with B.Sc

That bolded is funny cheesy cheesy i can't wait for my days to be over too

Over like I lost interest in the chase... cheesy grin
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deckline:

This is deep! TEN years. 10 long years... Please,don't get pissed but i don't believe this!

Lol, It was unbelievable when he said it too...I had to slide in the DM to confirm cry embarassed
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ThaCayman(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
CondomSir:

Sure I am.
Drop your number or send me a pm for mine

How do I send a pm?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ThaCayman(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
ClarissaXX:
alright
yes,i'll send you my number through pm.

How do I pm? I saw your mail, but I can't access it for some reason whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.