Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (334299 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Orezy5:
Okay...

I wrote my exam today and the questions were ridiculously simple..

You guys don't need to stress out yourselves, the questions are very easy..

Those I remember:

BIOLOGY
1. Amoeba belongs to which kingdom?
2. Which Blood group always exhibits heterozygousity?
3. What is eutrophication?
About 3 questions came out from Evolution..
Then you guys should study the diagrams of euglena , and the plant and animal cell thoroughly

5. Which vascular tissue conducts manufactured food?
6. Function of the pulmonary artery
7. Questions on food web and food chain

CHEMISTRY
1. What is liquid nitrogen used for?
2. Shape of the p orbital
3. simple stoichiometric calculations
4. Why aluminium is not used to store NaOh
5. Which alkali is used in the manufacture of liquid soap?
6. Isotopy.

PHYSICS
1. Cloud formation results from?
2. Questions on electricity, a. c circuits and gas laws
3. Calculations on vectors, motion etc.
4. What is the hydrometer used for?
5. Functions of the electroscope?

That's all I remember guys..
Good luck

We were given a rough sheet for calculations..

Pls:

When I started the exam, it went well, buh when I wanted to submit, I saw a message telling me that connection was lost, though it was later resolved..

My question is: I hope all my answers were saved before that stuff occurred?

Please did the physics questions have many calculations, or just straight forward questions? I'm trying so hard to cram some formulae here. I wish you success

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
BrightForYou:

Please did the physics questions have many calculations, or just straight forward questions? I'm trying so hard to cram some formulae here. I wish you success

There were more of theory based questions than calculations..

The calculatory aspects are very simple:
Calculations on rms current, kinetic energy, gas laws, reflection of sound waves etc
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg you guys should answer my question oo:

Pls:
When I started the exam, it went well, buh when I wanted to submit, I saw a message telling me that connection was lost, though it was later resolved..

cc: every body
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by incredible70(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Orezy5:
Abeg you guys should answer my question oo:

Pls:

cc: every body
Nope, your answers weren't saved. You should've started all over again, when they resolve the problem. I hope you did sha?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
angry
incredible70:

Nope, your answers weren't saved. You should've started all over again, when they resolve the problem. I hope you did sha?

Huh?

We were told to login on a separate computer, and when I checked, it was at exactly the same time I had left that was there, and I checked the answers I chose before that stuff occurred, they were still there and intact..

I hope I'm safe sad
incredible70:

Huh?

We were told to login on a separate computer, and when I checked, it was at exactly the same time I had left that was there, and I checked the answers I chose before that stuff occurred, they were still there and intact..

I hope I'm safe
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Orezy5:
angry

Huh?

I hope I'm safe sad

Huh?

I hope I'm safe

You're safe bro. Your work is saved!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Orezy5:

There were more of theory based questions than calculations..

The calculatory aspects are very simple:
Calculations on rms current, kinetic energy, gas laws, reflection of sound waves etc

Thanks bro. How was the "Use Of English"?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by incredible70(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Orezy5:
angry

Huh?

I hope I'm safe sad

Huh?

I hope I'm safe
I think you're saved, since you saw your answer/time when you logged in again.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
BrightForYou:

You're safe bro. Your work is saved!
Thanks.. God bless you
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
incredible70:

I think you're saved, since you saw your answer/time when you logged in again.

Thank you Bro..
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by pamilerin10: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2018
SECURE YOUR ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITIES
Secure Your Admission To Universities...
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus
character -that is the goal of true education.
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of
freedom, therefore unlock the key of delay in your study
by securing your admission into 200level in universities
by registering your IJMB A'LEVEL, JUPEB & NABTEB
A'LEVEL ELIMINATION. For further assistance about
your admission contact 08103070304
NOTE : There is no requirement of any payment as to
assist about your admission process in universities,
especially unilorin.

1 Share

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2018
BrightForYou:

Thanks bro. How was the "Use Of English"?
Use of English was very okay.. The passage was about Physics, buh very simple to answer
The register was about Teachers, or so
I saw 15 questions from In Dependence
They were sha okay

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Orezy5:

Use of English was very okay..
The passage was about Physics, buh very simple to answer

They were sha okay
I guess we all answered the same questions. I'm an art student though. I waited till when it remained 7minutes before i submitted. I Had headache immediately after the exam.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Orezy5:

Use of English was very okay.. The passage was about Physics, buh very simple to answer
They were sha okay
Thanks bro. Success to us all.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Deckline:

I guess we all answered the same questions. I'm an art student though. I waited till when it remained 7minutes before i submitted. I Had headache immediately after the exam.

Sorry bro. Success.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by CallMeGrace(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Orezy5:

Use of English was very okay..
The passage was about Physics, buh very simple to answer

They were sha okay
orezy, can you hit us some questions.. since you are arts student.. am an art students too
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jimmywale44:
Scammers!!!! Keep off
grin grin
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ceyrahtlk(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
SammieJayh:

I don't think there's any way...

We figured that out. Went to JAMB office and we met his centre supervisor. No way! The thing is that he did the last utme and he had 200; he didn't gain admission. How likely is it for him to gain admission with the same utme score next admission cycle?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Orezy5(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
CallMeGrace:
orezy, can you hit us some questions.. since you are arts student.. am an art students too

I'm a science student ma
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Viqtour(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello house, My younger sister wrote yesterday and I went to the portal and I clicked "Print Result" it directed me to pay 1000 with remita. My question is do you pay to get your result? I'm not conversant with the new jamb procedures.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by germaphobe(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Viqtour:
Hello house, My younger sister wrote yesterday and I went to the portal and I clicked "Print Result" it directed me to pay 1000 with remita. My question is do you pay to get your result? I'm not conversant with the new jamb procedures.
is the result already out
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Ablyz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by dhaniel4: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone! Do you know you can still secure admission into 200 level this year through JUPEB? Why are you still waiting for JAMB? You're taking no risk! You can catch up with your friends who are already in school. Don't waste your time writing UTME. Admission is guaranteed @ AODAC COLLEGE OF ADVANCED AND PRELIMINARY STUDIES. You're a click from becoming an undergraduate in any University in Nigeria. For more enquiries Call or Whatsapp: 08130614460.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Godhead4(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Orezy5:
Okay...

I wrote my exam today and the questions were ridiculously simple..

You guys don't need to stress out yourselves, the questions are very easy..

Those I remember:

BIOLOGY
1. Amoeba belongs to which kingdom?
2. Which Blood group always exhibits heterozygousity?
3. What is eutrophication?
About 3 questions came out from Evolution..
Then you guys should study the diagrams of euglena , and the plant and animal cell thoroughly

5. Which vascular tissue conducts manufactured food?
6. Function of the pulmonary artery
7. Questions on food web and food chain

CHEMISTRY
1. What is liquid nitrogen used for?
2. Shape of the p orbital
3. simple stoichiometric calculations
4. Why aluminium is not used to store NaOh
5. Which alkali is used in the manufacture of liquid soap?
6. Isotopy.

PHYSICS
1. Cloud formation results from?
2. Questions on electricity, a. c circuits and gas laws
3. Calculations on vectors, motion etc.
4. What is the hydrometer used for?
5. Functions of the electroscope?

That's all I remember guys..
Good luck

We were given a rough sheet for calculations..

Pls:

These questions were different from today's (Saturday)
own

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by SammieJayh(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
ceyrahtlk:

We figured that out. Went to JAMB office and we met his centre supervisor. No way! The thing is that he did the last utme and he had 200; he didn't gain admission. How likely is it for him to gain admission with the same utme score next admission cycle?

No jamb's validity is Just for one year...
I had almost 300 last year but still had to resit jamb this year...
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Samsonyte(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Viqtour:
Result slip is difference frm result notification, you can only check ur result using result notification without paying any money. The result slip is meant for admission process.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Godhead4:

own

Please did you come across questions from the previous years?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
SammieJayh:

No jamb's validity is Just for one year... I had almost 300 last year but still had to resit jamb this year...
For real? What did you get last year? I had 267 and you?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by incredible70(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Godhead4:

own

Thought I was the only one that noticed. Worst still, alI the topics I read nothing came out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.