Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (70113 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
How does this affect the price of garri in the market
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Maisillion(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Mtchewww, wetin make we do? Ntin wey person no go see 4 front page, in fact, Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww raised 2 power 50
You Self Funny But Its Has To Be Like That.Money Must Be Made {MMM}
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Maisillion(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
psalmhorah:
m sure d abobaku will follow him to USA ...
buh wen d time reach ..lol...grin grin grin

Flash No Fit Catch Him grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Maisillion(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
fxjunkie:
Thou shall not bow to any man. This is idolatry

In Ur Father's House...Wonderful Idiot
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by sisisioge: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's the Arole Odua, no real Yoruba would interact with him without some courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by makky555(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is not what I pictured when I saw the caption angry angry angry

I was thinking she was fighting off a battalion or something like that grin

dainformant:
A Nigerian woman identified as Temitope Ajayi, humbly bowed down while interacting with the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Ojaja II, in California, USA. The highly revered monarch is in America for series of events including the 2nd Silicon Valley Nigeria Economic Development Summit in Sacramento and Silicon Valley CA.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-woman-bows-interacting-ooni-ife-america-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by gete21: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wish we will postrate and bow down our heads when we sing praises to God in our homes.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by gete21: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by airminem(f): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
ikoyi burial ground tonight at 12
Bros 12 Don Reach ooo abi u don dey doze ni?
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by clevadani: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
A good women who have home training . God bless Yoruba culture .
How one person go be women
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by fxjunkie(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Maisillion:

In Ur Father's House...Wonderful Idiot

Still doesn't change the fact that what she did is idolatry and wrong.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by francotunsco: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Kudos to Mama Diaspora. A true woman of value and virtue.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Ofoegbus(m): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2017
oviejnr:
Yoruba has the best culture and tradition, quote me anywhere!.

Ooni is one of the most powerful traditional rulers in Yorubaland, not this Scam artist grin. Let me quickly drop this here tongue
Hypocrisy won't let you also realise that Nnamdi Kanu is a Prince and heir to Afara Kingdom
Afonjà!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2017
SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER!
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by highchief1: 3:29am On Nov 16, 2017
fxjunkie:
shut up indomie child
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2017
fxjunkie:

Still doesn't change the fact that what she did is idolatry and wrong.

Gods curse on you boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Ironi:
Nigerians disgracing Africans since 10BC. So uncivilized.

Learn some values. you clearly had bad upbringing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by adecz: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2017
I am surprised that oyibo Customs
Department allow this man enter
the country with the skin of this endangered wild
animal on his neck.

The skin may be carrying Ebola
or even monkey pox.

We must stop dressing like savages
in ogbodo oyibo, such things
do not impress them.... sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by princedave2(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
A good women who have home training . God bless Yoruba culture .

Chai please give me space let me faint, good women kor bad men ni
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2017
fxjunkie:

There is a clear DIFFERENCE between bowing to RESPECT and bowing to WORSHIP; but the differece is too obscure for half baked fanatics like you to see.
In Acts 10:25, someone bowed to Peter and it wasn't counted as idolatory.

THIS IS RESPECT, NOT WORSHIP.

BTW, Bible never forbade bowing to men; it only forbids bowing to gods.

GO AND LEARN: HALF EDUCATION IS DANGEROUS.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by chillychill(f): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you're a clown ma

Am only human after all
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by totorimi: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2017
This is the one reason why I respect the yoruba culture. Respect for elders, respect for deities, respect for culture and above all respect and reverence to the Almighty God.

I love them for that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Wesay: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Hahaha dem carry babalawo go America
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by johnstar(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=psalmhorah post=62414415]m sure d abobaku will follow him to USA ...
buh wen d time reach ..lol...grin grin grin [/quote
The abobaku dey with am? Which of dm b d abobaku
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Supersuave2(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Mtchewww, wetin make we do? Ntin wey person no go see 4 front page, in fact, Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww raised 2 power 50
You have a problem and you need to identify with it and deal with it before it consumes you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
chillychill:
Shey dis one is a traditional ruler sha... Yeye dey smell undecided

no he's a governmental ruler, mumu

I gat to belong oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
All African Kings are worshipped because they possess powers beyond the ordinary....
A Yoruba king cannot be dethroned without death....because no two Kings can be both alive in the same kingdom!!!

Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
It is not that the king is being
worshipped -
but it is the authority of the centuries-old throne/crown that is being highly revered.! grin

That is why if a king commits an infraction
among the Yoruba, he can be dethroned
and replaced by another Prince from
the Royal family.

Chief Temitope Ajayi is a wealthy female entrepreneur and successful
member of the Nigerian-American community.

She has some massive agribusiness projects she is
currently setting up in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.