Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo (65279 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by StagethemTVee: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dele Momodu is upset at the behaviour of a possibly drunk Kwam 1 prostrating for the Ooni of Ife but shaking hands with the Oluwo of Iwo and disrespecting him verbally. The Fuji artiste is seen in a video challenging the Iwo king and asking why he did not invite him to the chieftancy coronation of Dele Momodu. Dele Momodu venting below:

A friend in Abuja has just sent this video to me and I'm absolutely horrified, to say the least, at the total and OPEN disrespect of The Oluwo of Iwoland OBA ABDULRASHEED ADEWALE AKANBI by KING WASIU AYINDE, a great musician I endlessly adore and hold in highest esteem. ALHAJI, I personally invited you and pleaded with you to perform at the ceremony on October 2, 2021, for an agreed fee, but you neither said Yes nor No but said you're likely to travel. Again, I hosted your Manager, Mr Kunle Rasheed to breakfast and asked him to speak to you and confirm modalities for your performance...
Egbon, what happened in this video is very unfortunate and deserves OPEN condemnation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0m74ISozg

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by XXXXTENTACION: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
The second picture be like e wan tear am slap..... lipsrsealed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Kayberg: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
But the Ooni of Ife is of an imperial majesty, compared to Oluwo of Iwo.
TAO11, please can you say anything about the two kings?
Not regarding the musician stuff though…

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The second picture be like e wan tear am slap..... lipsrsealed
cheesy I understand that kind slap cheesy. Royal slap grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Has Oluwo of Iwo ever put himself for where him belong?
Same king fighting for the position of Imam grin

322 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is sacrilege, has modernization taken the better part of him?he should be punished.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by nifemi25(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oni is first class king and even oluwo will prostate before him... Though kwam 1 need to respect both as a king

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by XXXXTENTACION: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy I understand that kind slap cheesy. Royal slap grin
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who is Oluwo of Iwo? That one na king?

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Homeboiy: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
E no concern me

Igbo Enwe Eze

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ooni is far ahead and respected than oluwo of iwo

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Unik3030: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is sacrilege, has modernization taken the better part of him?he should be punished.
what many dont understand is that u are addressed d way u present yourself, oluwo na street boy n he dey run street well well n i believe u saw d video of where oluwo was smoking igbo n how he relates with boys unlike the ooni that maintains his champion.

The main thing is irrespective of who u are u cant take personal relationship away from some people

243 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Kdon2: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
nifemi25:
Oni is first class king and even oluwo will prostate before him... Though kwam 1 need to respect both as a king

Oniwo is one guy man that is made king!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oluwo, a first-class king? I think the Youtuber was on Osogbo weed.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by mkasum(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
People should realise that this respect of a thing is earned by ones actions or inactions,not just by the position one occupy

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by seunaj: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
I do not expect KWAM 1 who has benefited immensely from the Yoruba culture to put up what we saw yesterday on camera in the public. I expect a public apology from him as soon as possible

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
That's so disrespectful of KWAM1

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Sundaypaul12345: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oba pass oba

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Jackson105: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Is this Davido's boy comparing Ooni Osha to the nonsense Yahoo king?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by omoadeleye(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oni wahala
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by tutudesz: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
One na real King, while another na Yahoo King undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Forevermore85: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ok

16 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by McAausim: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Moo cool
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Memphitz357: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
The Oba of Benin still remains the most respected and revered traditional ruler in Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Crochet: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Men
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by GeneralPula: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oluwo of Iwo is a joke..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by ecolime(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dele Momodu just like to trend sha. Na why Davido dey wash am that year be that.

Who doesn't know Oluwo na clown?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by BrickDevo: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nonsense, you love your tradition but na for Ghana you dey live. Brown paper journalist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by MuchAdo: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by chukwuibuipob: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
sad
Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin Davido Boy cheesy grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo by loveth360(f): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.