Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu (47852 Views)

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by martineverest(m): 2:47am On Nov 16, 2017
The lady is pregnant
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2017
LOVELY
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He looks so much like Ebuka, beautiful couple, I love love kiss

In other words, you are a lover of lover.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by madjune(m): 3:17am On Nov 16, 2017
meforyou1:
u mean 4th picture. Those are no brown roofs. They are storey buildings. Seems u have not been to enugu before

I use glasses.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2017
scaramucci:

In other words, you are a lover of lover.
I like ur moniker cool the ousted White house guy cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by zombieHUNTER: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I jst miss 042 mehn
Are you from 042?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 4:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Where is the traffic they held on lockdown? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by talk2percy(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Please who is he, or his brother, to god I no know am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by wickyyolo: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
So beautiful a couple!!!

Jeez! Their kids are so gonna be cute. And I love the gown! kiss

Yours too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2017
LUGBE:
She is already expecting shocked

I have used an elderly eyes to see kiss
aki ya right
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by makydebbie(f): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Slayer2:

I have one like this in my boutique. Want to buy? Black Friday for you. Free of charge cheesy
Lol, that'll be cool.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by makydebbie(f): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Ace2013:
U must be very cheap!!
Like the females in your family..?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by makydebbie(f): 5:58am On Nov 16, 2017
wickyyolo:

Yours too
Thanks.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Roseey0(f): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2017
But I knows all Ebuka's brothers, I don't know this one.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2017
LUGBE:

monitioring spirit, I throway yansh for you o grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by birdsview(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Dude is much finer than his fiancee
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by missuniverse(f): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Beautiful couple...
look so Amazing together
and complete each other.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by bigtt76(f): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2017
All these claim to famers. You be Eukanuba brother and so f@cking what? angry Can't you stand on your own recognition?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

But u made reference to digital and packaging however send your girl friend PiC let's c if she fine pass if none send ur pic let's c if u fine pass the groom...

I said her packaging is what I don't like, I ne'er said she's not pretty, rather the camera enhanced it.

Since you are so hell bent on seeing my picture, why don't we find a means to do that, aside this forum because I can't upload my picture here for reasons best known to me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by CeceNene(f): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
The guy is fine
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
LUGBE:

hmmmmm,awon aye had seen it all......i duff my hat for u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by debssycharles(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Why DEm come dey cover the Bella. Saw it with me eagle eyes. una Don already wed nah. Cute pics though
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Drboyee: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
So beautiful a couple!!!
Jeez! Their kids are so gonna be cute. And I love the gown! kiss
mtcheew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by bossmeek(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

Who Say You Cant Wear These Beautiful Ankara Styles To Work? Checkout these 10 beautiful Ankara Styles (Photos)
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by epc007(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I USED TO BELIEVE IN MOST OF THE STORIES POSTED HERE ON NL BUT THIS VERY ONE GOT ME SURPRISED . FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, THIS GUY IN THE PIC IS NOT EBUKA'S BROTHER. HE IS FROM OWERRI NORTH LGA . HIS SAW SURNAME ISNT OBI UCHENDU EITHER. THE POSTER SHOULD HAVE CAPTIONED IT 'EBUKA'S LOOK ALIKE'NOT BROTHER . PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE REALLY SURE OF WHAT YOU POST ABEG.... HABA!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked grin grin grin grin lmaooo

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olodo, jobless idiot. It's easier to abuse your family out here but I won't because they are out there in the sun trying to make their daily bread. You must be somewhere frying akara and typing on Nairaland, who knows E-champion.
makydebbie:
Like the females in your family..?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ace2013:
Olodo, jobless idiot. It's easier to abuse your family out here but I won't because they are out there in the sun trying to make their daily bread.
Omo the thing pain you die!... Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Next time, don't throw the first punch if you can't take the heat. cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nairaland is the new home to most tom, dick and harry.
makydebbie:
Omo the thing pain you die!... Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Next time, don't throw the first punch if you can't take the heat. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.