Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian (4590 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by UncleSnr(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!!

Let's try our spiritual and physical best to avoid these countries that have made a pact with the devil by recognizing marriage equality. We are better than these countries, we are wiser than their citizens, we are richer economically, we have free healthcare, we have quality education, we have a higher life expectancy etc because we have chosen to side with god ... which god I'm I talking about? Any god that sanctions death on homosexuals......

Here are the countries we must avoid so we don't end up as unfortunate as they are...

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Colombia
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Iceland
Ireland
Luxembourg
Malta
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
United kingdom
United States
Uruguay

These countries are currently receiving the wrath of the lord, avoid these countries....God bless you brethrens as we continue hating on homosexuals and homosexuality.

Please pay your tithes to avoid divine curses �� grin grin

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
When I raised a thread that men are legalising what is contrary to the will of GOD, it was somehow/systematically derailed.
Now another has raised the same.
Lets's see what will happen.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nuhvey(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
MistadeRegal:
When I raised a thread that men are legalising what is contrary to the will of GOD, it was somehow/systematically derailed.
Now another has raised the same.
Lets's see what will happen.
This one does not understand sarcasm undecided... Smh

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by ifex370(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
They are definitely a ticking time bomb.. And willfully going against every tenet of Gods guideline on procreation and order...

But I don't believe these countries are under Gods judgement just yet...

Baba.. When God judge's a nation.. It is very disastrous

Judgement, full judgement comes after the rapture..what they are seeing right now are just mere consequences

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Auki: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
These are all Christian dominated countries, materially rich but
morally bankrupt. With time, Nigerian Christians will follow suit.

Watch carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Nuhvey:
This one does not understand sarcasm undecided... Smh
Don't you ever refer again to me as 'this one'. What's the meaning of that nonsense?
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nuhvey(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Don't you ever refer again to me as 'this one'.
What's the meaning of that nonsense?
Alright, am sorry... "You don't seem to understand sarcasm undecided... Smh" Happy now?

6 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by wolesmile(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2017
The OP is just being sarcastic. Read between the lines. The OP wants you to understand that despite their approval of same sex marriage and obvious immoralities and vices, these countries are economically buoyant, politically stable, technologically advanced and socially relevant. Nigeria on the other hand, despite our religiousity, still lags far behind. Just read between the lines.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Nuhvey:

Alright, am sorry... "You don't seem to understand sarcasm undecided... Smh" Happy now?

Still awake by this time of the night?
I understood sarcasm.
I'm sorry if I'm kinda harsh.
Just don't like being reffered to as 'This one'.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nuhvey(m): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Still awake by this time of the night?
I understood sarcasm.
I'm sorry if I'm kinda harsh.
Just don't like being reffered to as 'This one'.
No p man... Noted@ d bolded smiley
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Fekwa(f): 3:01am On Nov 16, 2017
wolesmile:
The OP is just being sarcastic. Read between the lines. The OP wants you to understand that despite their approval of same sex marriage and obvious immoralities and vices, these countries and economically buoyant, politically stable, technologically advanced and socially relevant. Nigeria on the other hand, despite our religiousity, still lags far behind. Just read between the lines.

What's surprising is that people are actually supporting him. Like how deep a hole into the IQ of a human can religion dig?

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Humanistme: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Auki:

Watch carefully.

I would rather live in Sweden than Nigeria. the crime rate is much lower, better quality of life and higher life expectancy and gender equality and marriage equality.

and there is no Islamic terrorism

If th st is immoral to you then I guess your definition of morality is different.

13 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by hopefulLandlord: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Don't you ever refer again to me as 'this one'.
What's the meaning of that nonsense?

This one is taking internet very seriously like every Nairalander are his siblings or he's their grandfather or he feeds them

this one doesn't realise all these "African respect" don't apply online and wants to force it

this one is such an internet novice he thinks he deserves the kinda respect his subordinates show to him in real life on the internet

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Mistaderegal" every time we quote him

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Humanistme:

I would rather live in Sweden than Nigeria. the crime rate is much lower, better quality of life and higher life expectancy and gender equality and marriage equality.

and there is no Islamic terrorism

If th st is immoral to you then I guess your definition of morality is different.

Lol. When you travel from Sweden to Nigeria, it's like travelling from the modern world to the medieval era. The chances of dying abroad increases. grin

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by sonofluc1fer: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:

What's surprising is that people are actually supporting him. Like how deep a hole into the IQ of a human can religion dig?
Quite deep, some call it a bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2017
wolesmile:
The OP is just being sarcastic. Read between the lines. The OP wants you to understand that despite their approval of same sex marriage and obvious immoralities and vices, these countries and economically buoyant, politically stable, technologically advanced and socially relevant. Nigeria on the other hand, despite our religiousity, still lags far behind. Just read between the lines.

Yes, he's being sarcastic but trust some people to support this grin

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This one is taking internet very seriously like every Nairalander are his siblings or he's their grandfather or he feeds them

this one doesn't realise all these "African respect" don't apply online and wants to force it

this one is such an internet novice he thinks he deserves the kinda respect his subordinates show to him in real life on the internet

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Mistaderegal" every time we quote him

Loooool grin

Misraderegel grin

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2017
UncleSnr:
Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!!

Let's try our spiritual and physical best to avoid these countries that have made a pact with the devil by recognizing marriage equality. We are better than these countries, we are wiser than their citizens, we are richer economically, we have free healthcare, we have quality education, we have a higher life expectancy etc because we have chosen to side with god ... which god I'm I talking about? Any god that sanctions death on homosexuals......

Here are the countries we must avoid so we don't end up as unfortunate as they are...

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Colombia
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Iceland
Ireland
Luxembourg
Malta
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
United kingdom
United States
Uruguay

These countries are currently receiving the wrath of the lord, avoid these countries....God bless you brethrens as we continue hating on homosexuals and homosexuality.

Please pay your tithes to avoid divine curses �� grin grin

Please tell them oh, stay away from these countries

Please, please, please, op is serious, nothing sarcastic here, angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loooool grin

Misderegel grin

You like mischief oh grin you want to make sure he doesn't miss the mention abi

2 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Jigba:

Yes, he's being sarcastic but trust some people to support this grin

People like me angry

There is nothing sarcastic here, we must stay away from all these demonic countries. angry
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

You like mischief oh grin you want to make sure he doesn't miss the mention abi

Loool grin

I am innocent, very innocent grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Misteregal" every time we quote him

Hian! shocked

Na wa, savagery this early morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Mist address" every time we quote him

this one has no joy lol grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nuhvey(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Kikiki.... cheesy
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

People like me angry

There is nothing sarcastic here, we must stay away from all these demonic countries. angry
shocked grin

I'm sure you are being sarcastic too angry

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by elantraceey(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Auki:

Watch carefully.

Nigerian Christians are a lot worse, at least they're honest with themselves and not judging each other as if they themselves are saints, we are almost there.

5 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Zombie thread
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by shaybebaby(f): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

People like me angry

Silly gal grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by NairalandSARS: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by kevoh(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2017
They will even give testimony in church and celebrate when they get visas to countries that legalised homosexuality. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2017
kevoh:
They will even give testimony in church and celebrate when they get visas to countries that legalised homosexuality. cheesy cheesy

It's a pity, they have no shame grin

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

Silly gal grin

grin grin grin
I'm telling you the truth now, grin come back homegrin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[download Album.] Mali Music The Transition Of Mali Full / The Fallacious Christian Mathematics / £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.