Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. (2217 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
The mavin record diva "tiwa Savage" has finally took to her instagram page to reply fans who attack her for performing with barefoot.

She Posted A Picture And Wrote:

That barefoot cuts me some nice cheques though.

Check It On Her Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhxOAtAsXT/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/tiwa-savage-reacts-after-fans-attack.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Evablizin(f): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2017
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Vinstel: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2017
When will Nigerians ever learn to mind their business? Busybody people. Some of the people posting this rubbish are still dependent on others for their daily bread and they will be posting rubbish about someone who makes millions per show
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by mexxmoney: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Nice one tiwa, continue making ur cash and ignore the broke ass fools. Go girl, you rock!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Megatrix: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Tiwa is bae. Always looking beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Neminc: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Nigerians sef, always complaining. If I be tiwa, I no go even waste my time dey respond to all these nonentities
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Chrisbeks: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Correct, Tiwa Savage has given me a new philosophy of life "Eat chocolate, have sex, be happy" I love that
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Kenzico(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2017
tongue

The best part of her statement for me is HAVE SEX

Nice clap back!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by kingxsamz(m): 2:06am On Nov 16, 2017
nawa o.. Is it their barefoot? Nigerians no like to dey mind their business sef...

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by kingxsamz(m): 2:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

The best part of her statement for me is HAVE SEX

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol a lot of bitter people indeed.

Making a big deal out of nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by PMWSpirit(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Na the have sex part i like. Chocolate and sex with a Melanin popping sweet orente . Sack me from my jobless job

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by femi4: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2017
What's the relationship with chocolate and sex
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by nuelzy: 5:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm.... Punny is chocolate... FYI
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Chocolate and sex hmmmm what a response. grin

Aunty tiwa is not slowing one bit oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by BEENUEL(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Tiwa likes sex.....

its all over her, I like her thou.....QUEEN OF AFRICA
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by itchie: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tiwa is busy making her cash, these irrelevant mofos can continue posting their irrelevant comments.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by itchie: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
BEENUEL:
Tiwa likes sex.....

its all over her, I like her thou.....QUEEN OF AFRICA
You no like sex?

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by BEENUEL(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
itchie:

You no like sex?

who no like sex
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. by teresafaith: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
The leg is not even attractive, see as e be like firewood stick

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Terry To Starboy Record Label / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Pictured With Actress, Caroline Danjuma / Female Rapper, Princess Vitarah Teases Fans With Underboob In New Bikini Photo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.