Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. (880 Views)

A Ngeria Set The World Record And Build The World Fastest Cars / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria / Professional Portrait Artist In Lagos Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. by Alive4Jesu(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hello,

I just registered here na want to make more friends, females and males from Nigeria, one countryu I dearly love. Unfortunately, I have no moiney to come there and do not know alot about that country. Maybe you can help me in that way.

If possible, I also would like to become an actor but only for christion films.

Carol EKANEM is one of my favourite female actresses and I found this website thanks to her when browsing.

Sometimes I am scared when hearing about conflicst between christians and moslems there and rebels from anywhere, chiefly in petroleum regions.

Thanks a lot for writing to me.

Take care of yourselves and shalom!
Re: I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2007
Hello dear, i just had to say hi because your "shalom" ending reminded me of my dead brother whose name was Shalom and he continues to live in my heart, ,,,,,,

Anyway enough of the sad mood,,,, please you're highly welcome and appreciated and we sure as heaven look forward to knowing you.
Now Nigeria is alovely country and i do hope you'll be opportuned to visit sometime in the future but hey til then if you ask us concrete questions on our dear country Nigeria, we'll be more than glad to answer.
Have a superb time wink
Re: I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. by Alive4Jesu(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hey,

Thanks very much for your nice and lovely response. I still woinder if you can send me a private message hence i only abnswered you from the forum. if so, pleasde write to me a private l*message,n please. Ok?

So, my full name is Chancelvy Ney Gautier LOUNGENGE and am a male born on 25/03/1981.

Am so sorry for hearing about your bro.

You must be christian for habing gotten a bro named Shalom; is it right?

Well, greet all your family.

Of course, I hope to visit your country bvut if only I get money for paying for my travel ticket and all the rest( immigration fees and so on).

I hope this sis not the end of our friendship.

Would you mind of sending me some samples of nigerian CD so that I can improve my english with them, please? I do not have money to buy any of them. Even if i do not uyet get a CD player.

I would liue to know u further, please.

Take care of yourself and shalom!

PS: If ending my message by "Shalom" offending you let mle know so that I may change it, ok?
Re: I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. by cuteass1(f): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2007
What kind of cds exactly??
Re: I Need To Discover Ngeria And Meet New Friends From There And Further. by Alive4Jesu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hey Sis,

Hope you like that you do not feel bad with that calling.

Well, here is my email: cloungenge@yahoo.fr and loungenge@hotmail.com .

I just read your profie and realized you are in Norway.That's very great to you. Do you live there with alyour family?

about the CDs, I expecetd to get Nigerian CDs. But since you are in Noirway, I don't know and I just rely on my friend whom has a wonder what CDs you must send me.
In fact, I need Cds to improve my English (oral and litteracy).

Hope to read you at your earliest convenience.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Beware: 419 Scam On Nairaland / Boyfriend Doesn't Call / Are U Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.