Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! (1458 Views)

can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders. I wish to bring this issue to the attention of everyone here because I have tried all possible means with no headway, God can possibly help me through here again.
I became a student of Federal University Lokoja in the last quarter of year 2015 amid negative circumstances; were I told that things would, in my prime, turn out this way, I would have strongly countered it. Though I'm not from an extraction that is highly placed, I however descended to the class of the needy in 2015 when the only surviving pillar fell away from me. Before the year 2015, I lost my father when I was about to write my WAEC examination and when it was just four days to my Jamb examination, in late 2015, I again lost my sick mother as well. Relatives deserted us and life became terrible. Since that year, it has been from one odd jobs to another just to survive and to continue my studies. In fact I went extra length to helping Tipper drivers to load their vehicles, and also assisting farmers to cultivate their farmlands for little pay. These jobs were the main means I relied on to augment my second level's school fees, after I got helped by TeHN (a nairaland's online Scholarship scheme) to pay my first entry fees.
Since the beginning of my studies till now, I couldn't afford loads of recommended texts for each semester and this tremendously affected my CGPA, which is currently on 3.27(second class lower). What I did that greatly helped me to cope with my studies thus far was to read summaries of recommended texts on the Internet and with that, God helped me to escape carry overs. I trekked for 40 minutes from Ali Close, where I got free accommodation, to our main campus in Adankolo almost on daily basis to have lectures. This is just a sketchy summary of my ordeals due to the death of my parents.
I'm now on 300 level, a very demanding one, and I have not been able to have any means to paying my school fees of N46,500 and other things. Sadly all through my holiday I couldn't get any job to do unlike before; this is mainly because workers are not paid in Kogi state and people have no money to embark on building and other constructions. I'm totally frustrated and tired of life presently. It's is on this I plead with everyone here to help me out of these problems. The worst that could ever happen to me is to become a school drop out after all these hurdles and trauma. Being a very strict school, I wouldn't be allowed to take lectures without the completion of my registration and that cannot be done except I pay my fees. We have resumed a while ago but I can't go back to school because of this. I have explored all known options for assistance to no success. I beg you all in the name of God to help me out of this problem. My claim could be verified through TeHN facilitators here or any other preferred means. Thank you sir.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Sarrki, finalboss, hungerBAD himkers2, LionDeLeo, bluntboy, jnfoage, xfire, Ariel20, invertedHammer, and others please help me.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by femidejulius(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nairalanders, it is time to help someone in need. Instead of paying your tithes to pastors that buys private jets and latest automobile, do the right thing to help this guy even if it is for a month. Instead of giving money to that girlfriend of yours who also has other boyfriends, give some of that money to this guy. Help someone in need.

Lalasticlala Mynd44, help push this to front page.

OP, drop your account details so people can help.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wish members of the then TeHN Scholarship scheme could confirm my claim here so that I wouldn't be considered a fraud.
r231 , JARUS, OAM4J, TGIRL, and others please.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
/
Can anyone here confirm this story?

//

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
angry cry I feel sad. How I wish I could help...
Nairalanders, pls let's come to a friend in need's aid..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by femidejulius(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
adeiza4u:
thank you sir Account name :Musa Adeza Sam Account number : 2069679968
Modify it to include your bank name

1 Like

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by r231(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Story confirmed few years ago and first part of the school fees was paid by TeHN.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
r231:
Story confirmed few years ago and first part of the school fees was paid by TeHN.
Thank you sir
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/ Can anyone here confirm this story?
//
Thank you sir, it has been confirmed.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
femidejulius:
Nairalanders, it is time to help someone in need. Instead of paying your tithes to pastors that buys private jets and latest automobile, do the right thing to help this guy even if it is for a month. Instead of giving money to that girlfriend of yours who also has other boyfriends, give some of that money to this guy. Help someone in need.

Lalasticlala Mynd44, help push this to front page.

OP, drop your account details so people can help.

Thank you sir. It has been confirmed, please help me take it forward sir.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
adeiza4u:
Thank you sir. It has been confirmed, please me take forward sir.
lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi, InvertedHammer.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
adeiza4u:
Sarrki, finalboss, hungerBAD himkers2, LionDeLeo, bluntboy, jnfoage, xfire, Ariel20, invertedHammer, and others please help me.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by InvertedHammer: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=adeiza4u post=62496890][/quote]

The money should be in your account now.
Go and pay your school fees.

//

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

The money should be in your account now.
Go and pay your school fees.

//
confirmed sir. Except there is no God. If truly there is a faithful God who sees all that is done in secret, you will reap your input into my life in Jesus' name. I am so excited!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by dejt4u(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2017
adeiza4u:
confirmed sir. Except there is no God. If truly there is a faithful God who sees all that is done in secret, you will reap your input into my life in Jesus' name. I am so excited!
m happy for you dude. how I wish I can top it up for you..
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
dejt4u:
m happy for you dude. how I wish I can top it up for you..
Thank you sir. What he did for me yesterday was like a gift of a car to me.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
femidejulius:

Modify it to include your bank name
good evening sir, please could you help me modify this post so as to remove my bank details?
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by femidejulius(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
adeiza4u:
good evening sir, please could you help me modify this post so as to remove my bank details?

No please. The mods can help you with that.
Re: How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! by adeiza4u(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
femidejulius:

No please. The mods can help you with that.
OK sir

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Shortlisted For AGIP(NAOC) Scholarship Test? / Unizik Students Express Shock As A 3 Storey Building Collapsed At Ifite (photos) / See What PMB Called OBJ After Bagging His Phd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.