Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (25283 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:
Lol, this guy has too much money to burn. Of all his signees, only Dremo and Mayorkun have potentials
And they are both inconsistent. Ichaba and the other clown he signed early this year are as dead as carcass.

Ichaba's baby mama ft Davido is doing well.
Yonda is doing well too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:
Lol, this guy has too much money to burn. Of all his signees, only Dremo and Mayorkun have potentials
And they are both inconsistent. Ichaba and the other clown he signed early this year are as dead as carcass.

Shey na ur papa money he dey waste
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dremo is the rap boss. Lets what Peruzzi gat to offer.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
NoFavors:
Take it or leave it, DMW is the biggest record label right now in Nigeria. They be dropping hit after hit

FIA burn haters

#TeamHoBeeHo
#TeamLocal
#TeamFroggy

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hey.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
hey.

Why u break chiefpiiko heart? sad
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
hey.
You good?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Davido ti takeover

Frog voice ti takeover

this is what is going to happen later

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
NoFavors:
You good?
You went ghost
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Maisillion(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Davido, my crush

Go Meet Him Or U Dnt Knw His House
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by shadrach77: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
He should also sign Teni Olomoge Cinderella aka "Makanaki"
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that young boy knew what he is doing.
He thinks he is signing a music record deal; But he is mortgaging his soul to the devil.

How?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
sdindan:
The ones wey him signed,
Wetin d don sing? sad

Go and research on how much Mayorkun's 'eleko' made in profits alone. If you don't take risk you lose, if you take risk and if you lose you learn. That is it.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:

Why u break chief piiko heart? sad
Don't know you.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Tartie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peruzzi ko pagliuca ni.. OBO don turn football team wey dem dey sign goalkeepers?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by 40ng: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tobechukwu Victor Okoh born December 5 , Peruzzi is Now the Full Member of Davido's Record Label , HKN , DMW , is Quite an amazing thing in his life.

Check Biography Here : http://www.viviangist.ng/biography-peruzzi-latest-songs-and-album-2017/
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by drmingler(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anybody with already verified cash network CPA account for sale kindly contact me on 2347062235480 on whatsapp
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Don't know you.

I don't know you too but i know u broke chiefpiiko's heart. Why u like yanga like this?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
You went ghost
Did I? You know why
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Evergreen4:
What about the other guy he promised to sign last time he came to Benin city

That guy head nor get better oil
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
On a blank sheet of paper?

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Tbeiz: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He thinks he is signing a music record deal;
He is signing his death warrant.

The fool is smiling while mortgaging his soul to the devil.

How do? Please explain more. Somebody somewhere may just see this and tell him.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by adims96(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He thinks he is signing a music record deal; He is signing his death warrant.
its not funny
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by cotzywitzy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mehn this is a good news... Peruzzi is fire....

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
NoFavors:
Did I? You know why
Well I missed you anyway. Have a nice day. sad
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:

I don't know you too but i know u broke chiefp..iiko's heart. Why u like yanga like this?
Free me
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Demogorgon(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will you shut up your mouth? please?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by kernel505: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can't you stop thinking like a fool?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Free me

I'm not gonna free u until u drop your pride and give chiefpiiko some attention. You never can tell who will put the ring on it
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Keep quiet! you're fast becoming a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
For their pocket!
Correct one! Congrats Peruzzi.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Worksunlimited: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
barnyolix:
Meanwhile DMW has been having a lot of clash lately, we still getting over one of it own, Dammy Krane, who joined Shatta Wale to diss Wizkid, but that doesn’t means they are calling of work, Davido has announced a Perruzi an official rapper for DMW and he is coming with a song soon featuring davido soon.

The dmw boss took to his twitter account to share the good news

Source: https://www.playxtra.com/entertainment/davido-signs-new-artist-peruzzi-to-dmw-photo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbjh6iSFxqZ/?hl=en&taken-by=davidoofficial

No be this guy sing "halima" some years back.. Tc peruzzi was his name back then I believe..

Congrats either ways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 / Comedian AY Was A Guest At Supersport Studio Yesterday, Poses With The Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.