Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (25280 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Well I missed you anyway. Have a nice day. sad
See you soon wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by DaBillionnaire: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Davido ti takeover

Frog voice ti takeover

I am Proudly Team Frog Voice

WizKid career don MANYA

Davido is the King of Naija Music now

and how much has he paid you.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why you harassing her tho? undecided undecided
MediumStout:

I'm not gonna free u until u drop your pride and give chiefpi.iko some attention. You never can tell who will put the ring on it
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by iamdannyfc(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
The name resemble player name

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Floridax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
For their mind
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by SirLakes: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
This guy sef,

The one he signed called YONDA still never release 1 hit track.

Continue ehn grin
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Itanola2012: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Davido, my crush
na watin dem send you go do for school b DAT abi
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
NoFavors:
Take it or leave it, DMW is the biggest record label right now in Nigeria. They be dropping hit after hit

FIA burn haters

#TeamHoBeeHo
#TeamLocal
#TeamFroggy

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

frog nation
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oya take this you are doing a great job

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Davido ti takeover

Frog voice ti takeover

I am Proudly Team Frog Voice

WizKid career don MANYA

Davido is the King of Naija Music now

am wiz fan but that new song manya na wackkkkkk song eeee

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wow...Good move,Peruzzi got vibes
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
barnyolix:
Meanwhile DMW has been having a lot of clash lately, we still getting over one of it own, Dammy Krane, who joined Shatta Wale to diss Wizkid, but that doesn’t means they are calling of work, Davido has announced a Perruzi an official rapper for DMW and he is coming with a song soon featuring davido soon.

The dmw boss took to his twitter account to share the good news

Source: https://www.playxtra.com/entertainment/davido-signs-new-artist-peruzzi-to-dmw-photo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbjh6iSFxqZ/?hl=en&taken-by=davidoofficial

All these small small Boiz shaaa. What is that senseless thing Davido is doing with his hand. What have violence got to do with signing an artiste. Grow up sir.
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:
Lol, this guy has too much money to burn. Of all his signees, only Dremo and Mayorkun have potentials
And they are both inconsistent. Ichaba and the other guy he signed early this year are as dead as carcass.
na every pikin wey dey class know book?
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only that young boy knew what he is doing.
He is signing his death warrant thinking he is signing a music record deal;
Sad to see a young man smiling while mortgaging his soul to the devil.
BEEF kill you...
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Davido signs another ghost writer. ���
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by kay201: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
I think you guys should listen to one of his single which I think was a bomb. For your pocket by Peruzzi
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by erenax: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Who noticed the papers are plain white and empty cheesy grin grin ...deceivers
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Angelcute(f): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Boom!!! another one *in dj khalid's voice* i loff davido
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by konews: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Peruzzi whose real name is Tobechukwu Victor Okoh is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and performing artiste. Peruzzi was born in Lagos State. Peruzzi came into the lame light after he sign a contract with Davido’s DMW Record label, DMW Record label has so amny rising star such as the likes of Mayorkun, Lola Rae, Dremo, Sina Rambo, B-Red, Deekay, Yonda and Danagog.
http://www.konews.com.ng/peruzzi-biography-education-career-net-worth-awards-songs/
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Lipslikecandy11(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
barnyolix:
Meanwhile DMW has been having a lot of clash lately, we still getting over one of it own, Dammy Krane, who joined Shatta Wale to diss Wizkid, but that doesn’t means they are calling of work, Davido has announced a Perruzi an official rapper for DMW and he is coming with a song soon featuring davido soon.

The dmw boss took to his twitter account to share the good news

Source: https://www.playxtra.com/entertainment/davido-signs-new-artist-peruzzi-to-dmw-photo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbjh6iSFxqZ/?hl=en&taken-by=davidoofficial

Shey my eye dey deceive me... Nah blank paper he dey sign oooo.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Maduabuchi Richard Nwafor 16th Birthday: Regina Chukwu Celebrates Her Son / Duncan Mighty's Car As A Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.