Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (206863 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Opeyemi5(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
CloudKickin:
Any WhatsApp groups for Lagos Corpers?
Create 1
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by elvisscientist(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentle034(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
mizthorlu:

served in kogi state last year. it is a nice place to be if only you can open your eyes to the opportunities available.
Abeg which part did u serve cos me I schooled dere and I no even smell opportunity for d four years I spent. Except juju opportunity grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by hero10(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2018
labodinho:

Una never start camp sef I Dey see enjoyment for una already
I'm happy to be on this camp bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2018
If you are in kebbi, quote me
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by omodudu01: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
VACANCY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!!!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our Client. You will be the front of the Company and will have the dedication to create and apply an Effective Sales Strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable Financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with Clients.
Interested Candidates should forward their resume to: hr.glittersconsult@gmail.com or contact the Admin on 08183728987. This offer end on 20th May 2018.
Minimum of HND/BSC with 2 years experience.
NOTE: Only Lagos residents should apply.
Primeconsultant.com.ng
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Chibexe: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chibexe:
For your redeployment to state of choice contact me now

Very affordable
100% legitimate.

If you stay in Lagos and want to hook up with me to build trust contact me too.

I wish you all hitch free orientation course
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by adeadio1: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kindly Whatsapp me on 08092305387 if you wish to redeploy to any state of your choice. It worked for me! Dont be a doubting Thomas, I am 99.9 percent certain it will be successful. It is very affordable.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by yehmy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:
platoon 5 director of sport

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by labodinho: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by BlessedHay(m): 4:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Any osun kopa here.... I need the group link... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by senatordave1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anambra corpers,add me 07035302791
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by james9932: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Notice to all NL corpers
For those interested in relocating, I am here to help you do that. There are various ways of doing that if you don't like the state you were given especially those in places like Benue, Taraba and Kogi where there is lots of crises.

How we help Corpers
1. If you are medically sick and need to relocate please go with your report to the camp and they would grant you the relocation and for those going with fake medical report sorry because in the camp you will be screened by NYSC officials and Doctors.

2. If you are not given relocation in camp and want to relocate to any state call or whatsapp Mr Kelvin 08135620689 . NOTE: we don't relocate to your State of Origin.

3. Also for your Direct posting to the state of your choice for camping we can also help with that but you have to do that immediately after your registration because delay is dangerous. Thanks contact Mr Kelvin 08135620689
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by SaeedIbnEesa: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
yehmy:
platoon 5 director of sport
we trained together yesterday evening. You be boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by fillmein: 6:27am On Apr 26, 2018
A reputable startup company is seeking to employ candidates with a flare for customer care/social media marketing on a part time basis

Job Duties:
Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules

Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management

Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future

Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages

Attend to customer requests on phone and email

Skills and Qualifications:

Degree in Communications or Marketing, Industrial IT Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copy Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms

renumeration is just within the minimum wage

only required to work part time and will not be required to report to an office

Please note that only Corpers Serving in Abuja are eligible to apply

Please send CV's to trabartradingltd@arowora.com

Offer closes 4th of May, 2018.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2018
fillmein:
A reputable startup company is seeking to employ candidates with a flare for customer care/social media marketing on a part time basis

Job Duties:
Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules

Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management

Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future

Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages

Attend to customer requests on phone and email

Skills and Qualifications:

Degree in Communications or Marketing, Industrial IT Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copy Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms

renumeration is just within the minimum wage

only required to work part time and will not be required to report to an office

Please note that only Corpers Serving in Abuja are eligible to apply

Please send CV's to trabartradingltd@arowora.com

Offer closes 4th of May, 2018.

Scammer
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Omolewu(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
lady25:
I am o. And I have all necessary documents. When I got to camp at the point of applying for redeployment I met other women who weren't posted to their husbands star of residence either.mayb they made a mistake.but I have applied for redeployment already
Has your relocation/redeployment been approved?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by lady25(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Omolewu:
Has your relocation/redeployment been approved?
Not yet but I was asked to check my portal after 2weeks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by iamawara(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls when are you guys leaving camp?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by pidoziki: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Tzito: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
We provide decent and affordable three bedroom flat accommodation for students and NYSC members in Osogbo, Osun State. The flat is well tiled except the rooms, as a well painted interior, water facilities and prepaid meter. The accommodation is located at Ogo-oluwa off Gbongan-Ibadan road. A group of three or at most four persons (not more than four corpers or students) can combine and rent the house. For those interested call 07039429891 or Chat me up on whatsapp via the same number. You can also send an email address to oyesorotunde@gmail.com for more details. Thank you. NOTE: NO AGENCY FEE!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by ibrahim4real99(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
I am currently in Dakingari, Kebbi State
SaeedIbnEesa:
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by labodinho: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Any camp done with medical interview for those redeploying
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by labodinho: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
iamawara:
Pls when are you guys leaving camp?

Next month 9th
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
ibrahim4real99:
I am currently in Dakingari, Kebbi State

I sight you. Which platoon. Am in 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.