Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare (57030 Views)

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
1freshdude:

Oga will you keep quiet!
The internet has different accounts of events, that is why sources are taken very seriously in academics. Watch/read the different accounts and then use your head. Or better still talk to a Zimbabwean!
I have a Zimbabwean friend and i was in Harare last year besides!

Your stupidity knows no bound.
All you foolishly said in your reply are
1. That I should keep quiet.
2. That I should watch and read different accounts( who told you I haven't done so before I commented)
3. That you have a Zimbabwean as friend
4. That you were in Zimbabwe last year.

Because you have a Zimbabwean as friend and have been in Zimbabwe, do you think you know everything about Mugabe and his country? You have only a Zimbabwean as friend and you are already an expert on the country, what if you live there, do businesses there or have over a hundred people there?

Learn how to air your opinion on social media without stupidly telling people to keep quiet. Someone with brain will not insult another person who has not insult him first.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Fahj(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am in support of the most brilliant president in Africa MUGABE, he is not a fall hero yet.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
They better not touch uncle Bob angry
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
gypsey:
mugabe! a great man! the only African leader who refuses to leak white men's ass! when he realises that white men are Evil, conniving, Dangerous murderous hypocrites!

gringringrin and me toogringrin
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by 1freshdude: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
femidejulius:

Your stupidity knows no bound.
All you foolishly said in your reply are
1. That I should keep quiet.
2. That I should watch and read different accounts( who told you I haven't done so before I commented)
3. That you have a Zimbabwean as friend
4. That you were in Zimbabwe last year.

Because you have a Zimbabwean as friend and have been in Zimbabwe, do you think you know everything about Mugabe and his country? You have only a Zimbabwean as friend and you are already an expert on the country, what if you live there, do businesses there or have over a hundred people there?

Learn how to air your opinion on social media without stupidly telling people to keep quiet. Someone with brain will not insult another person who has not insult him first.

I give up on you dummy! Wallow in your ignorance! You may be an aeronautics engineer or whatever, on this issue you NO Nothing!
I spent combined 6months in Zimbabwe and Botswana last year collecting data for my work on state collapse "the role of institutions"!
You know shit so keep quiet!
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by holyword: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
The man and his wicked wife are provoking the whole world. Now,that devil they worshipping will soon put them into shame and regret shall be their portion for ever.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by KingSango(m): 2:27am On Nov 17, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/16/africa/zimbabwe-unrest/index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42006777

https://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/live-mnangagwa-helped-map-post-mugabe-zimbabwe-report-20171116

Good to see they are handling their internal workings without violence despite an abrupt change occurred that was necessary for the forward progress of Zimbabwe.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Dohgon(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Mugabe is a hero who deserves respect. Never let dumb newscasters or political experts brain wash you with the narrative that Mugabe ruined his country. They sanctioned Zimbabwe for years, crippling the economy, all because he took Zimbabwe away from white rule. He did not always govern using Fairness, Equity, and Accountability but he is the only Afrakan leader who dared to break the chains of colonial influence and for that he deserves respect. 320ro

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by dfrost: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Those were the ones that stood behind Africa and really gave the West a tough time

Tough time for what? To loot more in order to impoverish the majority and enrich the few elite?

What exactly has the black man done for the black man? Please tell me.

I don't care what he provides for the populace. If there is no equity, then forget it. Gaddafi tried yet how many of the citizens had access to quality vehicles?

If Libya was so good, why did his son had to go to UK for a course?
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by dfrost: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Dohgon:
Mugabe is a hero who deserves respect. Never let dumb newscasters or political experts brain wash you with the narrative that Mugabe ruined his country. They sanctioned Zimbabwe for years, crippling the economy, all because he took Zimbabwe away from white rule. He did not always govern using Fairness, Equity, and Accountability but he is the only Afrakan leader who dared to break the chains of colonial influence and for that he deserves respect. 320ro

Did you even read what you wrote?

He broke colonial influence and raised the roof for inflation in his country.

Mandela, Rawlings are the only African men that deserve my respect. They were never power drunk. Not some old fool that believes he is the best thing after toast bread.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by dfrost: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2017
femidejulius:

QDid you know Iraq was thriving before he attacked her.

The USA that helped to destroy Libya by disposing Muhammad Gaddafi is not a dictator?

The US is not a perfect nation but remains a police to other nations.

Saddam and Iraq right? Thriving nation right? And I guess you were watching when he slaughtered Shia Muslims in Iraq?

I guess other African nations like Libya, Zimbabwe and co watched while the people were being slaughtered in Rwanda.

Without US, North Korea would have wiped South Korea.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by dfrost: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin and me toogringrin

So Martin0 and gypsey, the only achievement Mugabe has is that he didn't lick the white man's ass? Wow! What an achievement indeed. cheesy grin
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Keep supporting rubbish and living your backwardness
It is your life that is an epitome of backwardness.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
dfrost:

So Martin0 and gypsey, the only achievement Mugabe has is that he didn't lick the white man's ass? Wow! What an achievement indeed. cheesy grin
were did you read i wrote that is his only Achievement? look! you may have a different opinion of MR mugabe, and you don't have to Agree with my opinion. grin mugabe is a great man!
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2017
dfrost:

The US is not a perfect nation but remains a police to other nations.

Saddam and Iraq right? Thriving nation right? And I guess you were watching when he slaughtered Shia Muslims in Iraq?

I guess other African nations like Libya, Zimbabwe and co watched while the people were being slaughtered in Rwanda.

Without US, North Korea would have wiped South Korea.

No nation is a perfect nation but committing atrocities against your people is better than a superior nation coming to your country to commit atrocities there. The people can fight their leaders/rulers if they want to. Nigeria pull down the government of Ibrahim Babangida and forced him to leave power. Egypt had the best security forces in Africa and yet the people pull down the regime of Hosni Mubarak. The people of Zimbabwe could have risen against Mugabe and pull down his government if they so desire. Let's not cry more than the bereaved here.

Iraq is a sovereign nation. No nation has the right to attack her especially if it has not declare war on that nation.

I guess the US policed Libya well too. How a once prosperous nation is now history is a discussion for some other day. The UN can do the policing you are talking about.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
dfrost:

I never made such statement,but remember it is an opinion and I believ I ve right to it..
Mugabe is just a great man,any other talks for u regarding what I said?cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mutendiwashe:
It is easy to call him a hero when you were never part of the 5million people that have been relying on food aid to survive in the past couple of years under Mugabe's rule. It is easy to call him a hero when none of your family members are part of the thousands that were killed mercilessly during elections or part of the Gukurahundi massacre.

#RobertMugabe

They are waiting for him to voluntarily resign. So that a veneer of legitimacy is placed on the egregious criminality. They know that voluntary resignation can never really be obtained with guns to his head.

But they will accept a charade. It serves their selfish interests. They are desperate and careless.

Before Robert Mugabe came, Cecil Rhodes and his European brothers came to their Rhodesia. They called the indigenes monkeys. And drove the monkeys away from their lands into the bush.

The monkeys grew wild in the bush. And ran out of patience. They came after the invaders. The British Queen helped the invaders, and many monkeys were slaughtered in broad daylight. God jettisoned his neutrality. And the monkeys triumphed.

The invaders begged to be allowed to coexist with the human monkeys. They loved the land they had stolen too much. The monkeys naively agreed that the land that had been stolen should be returned gradually. The greedy manipulative invaders accepted.

Enter Robert Mugabe.

Mugabe did as the white invaders and the British Queen wanted. He was their darling. They closed their eyes to all his transgressions. Those who were less than 1% of the population held onto 90% of the finest agricultural lands in Africa.

Mugabe was made a knight of the British Empire by the Queen in 1994. He had been on the throne for 14 years. Then he was an exemplary democrat.

The pressure from the hinterland grew. The owners of the land and their children remained casual laborers on the farms for white usurpers. The white invaders refused to abide by the land reform agreements that had been universally agreed.

Mugabe listened to the rural folks and called Britain. They told him off. He asked the villagers to repossess their lands. The West went insane. Mugabe had dared white superiority. He was now a demon. They strangulated Zimbabwe. The country fainted.

They who ruined the economy blamed it on Mugabe. And started propping the lame opposition. The West urged the opposition to coalesce. MDC became the pro democracy party and the traitor, Tsvangirai became a saint.

White supremacists flocked into the MDC. Mugabe labeled the MDC a white fabrication. And the blacks in it as sellouts. The propaganda worked in the rural areas. So despite the West instigated economic hardship the rural folks stayed with Mugabe. And he won elections.

Now the West calls a coup, a transition. They are everywhere shopping for an impossible legitimacy for it. Mugabe the most demonized African leader has to resign otherwise he would be killed. That's the offer on the table in Harare, Zimbabwe.

That's the offer the West is superintending. The BBC and the CNN are reading his obituaries and discussing post Mugabe's Zimbabwe. they have been telling white lies for three consecutive days.

They show the opposition to falsely represent the situation. The truth lies somewhere in the rural communities. They won't go there. The constitution is now dispensable. They are mouthing democracy. Museveni is a god. Mugabe is the devil.

One day South Africans will demand a return of the lands. And all those who rise up would become demons too.

Mugabe is not a good man. But he is not a demon.

#Zimbabwe Ugo Egbujo
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Mugabe is a thief, hero my foot, go to Zimbabwe and see how he has converted the country to his personal property, he is a useless leader and deserves to be flogged and shot on his forehead and dumped in the sea

#RobertMugabe

They are waiting for him to voluntarily resign. So that a veneer of legitimacy is placed on the egregious criminality. They know that voluntary resignation can never really be obtained with guns to his head.

But they will accept a charade. It serves their selfish interests. They are desperate and careless.

Before Robert Mugabe came, Cecil Rhodes and his European brothers came to their Rhodesia. They called the indigenes monkeys. And drove the monkeys away from their lands into the bush.

The monkeys grew wild in the bush. And ran out of patience. They came after the invaders. The British Queen helped the invaders, and many monkeys were slaughtered in broad daylight. God jettisoned his neutrality. And the monkeys triumphed.

The invaders begged to be allowed to coexist with the human monkeys. They loved the land they had stolen too much. The monkeys naively agreed that the land that had been stolen should be returned gradually. The greedy manipulative invaders accepted.

Enter Robert Mugabe.

Mugabe did as the white invaders and the British Queen wanted. He was their darling. They closed their eyes to all his transgressions. Those who were less than 1% of the population held onto 90% of the finest agricultural lands in Africa.

Mugabe was made a knight of the British Empire by the Queen in 1994. He had been on the throne for 14 years. Then he was an exemplary democrat.

The pressure from the hinterland grew. The owners of the land and their children remained casual laborers on the farms for white usurpers. The white invaders refused to abide by the land reform agreements that had been universally agreed.

Mugabe listened to the rural folks and called Britain. They told him off. He asked the villagers to repossess their lands. The West went insane. Mugabe had dared white superiority. He was now a demon. They strangulated Zimbabwe. The country fainted.

They who ruined the economy blamed it on Mugabe. And started propping the lame opposition. The West urged the opposition to coalesce. MDC became the pro democracy party and the traitor, Tsvangirai became a saint.

White supremacists flocked into the MDC. Mugabe labeled the MDC a white fabrication. And the blacks in it as sellouts. The propaganda worked in the rural areas. So despite the West instigated economic hardship the rural folks stayed with Mugabe. And he won elections.

Now the West calls a coup, a transition. They are everywhere shopping for an impossible legitimacy for it. Mugabe the most demonized African leader has to resign otherwise he would be killed. That's the offer on the table in Harare, Zimbabwe.

That's the offer the West is superintending. The BBC and the CNN are reading his obituaries and discussing post Mugabe's Zimbabwe. they have been telling white lies for three consecutive days.

They show the opposition to falsely represent the situation. The truth lies somewhere in the rural communities. They won't go there. The constitution is now dispensable. They are mouthing democracy. Museveni is a god. Mugabe is the devil.

One day South Africans will demand a return of the lands. And all those who rise up would become demons too.

#Zimbabwe Ugo Egbujo
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by femidejulius(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
tiwiex:

Hero of poverty. You mean you see positives in Mugabe? Interesting.

In 1994, after having spent 14 years as the head of Zimbabwe, the Queen of England knighted knighted Mugabe and the Britons have sweet words and admiration for him. Then over 90% of rich agricultural land were in the hands of the West. The Britons knew that Mugabe was their puppet and so they loved him.

Later when Mugabe became wise and took all the lands from the West, he instantly became a dictator and the western media won't spare him. He had offended them. But all these years they didn't know he was a dictator, right?

You don't see positives in Mugabe? Interesting.
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
femidejulius:

#RobertMugabe

Enter Robert Mugabe.

#Zimbabwe Ugo Egbujo
l understand and follow Zimbabwe politics but Mugabe has practically converted the whole country to his personal estate, and that is the trademark of useless despotic leaders from Mobutu, Abacha, Gaddafi, Idia Amin, Eyansigbe of Togo, Yahaya Jameh of Gambia and the list is endless, is Africa cursed to attract useless leaders, not to forget Obasanjo, Jonathan and all the nonsense they did in Nigeria, why can't Africa has selfless leaders like the US,UK and other good leaders, Mugabe is a useless criminal, he deserves to be flogged, shot on his forehead and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks, nonsense grin

Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by dfrost: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

I never made such statement,but remember it is an opinion and I believ I ve right to it..
Mugabe is just a great man,any other talks for u regarding what I said?cheesy

Of course it's your opinion cheesy. We can still reason like men and not boys. But Mugabe should not insult the intelligence of the Zimbabweans. Is he the only epitome of knowledge they have? Inflating their economy like there's not tomorrow.

gypsey better pick Rawlings as a great man than Bob. wink
Re: Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
dfrost:

Of course it's your opinion cheesy. We can still reason like men and not boys. But Mugabe should not insult the intelligence of the Zimbabweans. Is he the only epitome of knowledge they have? Inflating their economy like there's not tomorrow.

gypsey better pick Rawlings as a great man than Bob. wink

Oh I seegringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.