Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) (53892 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by zoomman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
beautiful girl. guys, she is not legal yet, none of you should ask her out or try to brainwash her. baby girl, wisen up, these boiz are fvck boiz, they just wanna taste your coochie and leave you. concentrate on your studies. i know you will cedis like ghana's currency, obey.

Speaking from experience. .....�
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
sprintscr7:

at what age will she b legal...by the time her honey factory has dried up abi...bad adviser...as if her mother is not a fuckwoman
LOL her mama pass fuckwoman, na fuckaholic grin

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by biggy26: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
beautiful girl. guys, she is not legal yet, none of you should ask her out or try to brainwash her. baby girl, wisen up, these boiz are fvck boiz, they just wanna taste your coochie and leave you. concentrate on your studies. i know you will cedis like ghana's currency, obey.
Ghana cedis is no longer worthless o...lol! good capture of 'cedis' with different meanings. Good advice.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL her mama pass fuckwoman, na fuckaholic grin
I bin hear say Sean tizzle self tizzle her...I hear ni oo before una start 2 yab me..Iyabo onirin mama across the world her Puna is Known worldwide like OBO aka frog voice
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
So u need to handover furking things for ur dauther and retire
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by mayze: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamJ:
Girl looks like a puppy soaked in water

Bloggers Celebrating dysfunctional homes
I don't know Wat you guys gain in bashing people that don't even you know you exist.May God help you.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by megafone: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
coalcoal1:
the daughter does not have shoes?

The mama get too? Despite the large warehouse she dey always display as shoe rack lipsrsealed Mtcheew!!!
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
sprintscr7:

I bin hear say Sean tizzle self tizzle her...I hear ni oo before una start 2 yab me..Iyabo onirin mama across the world her Puna is Known worldwide like OBO aka frog voice
Lmao, I nor blame here she gas pay bills grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
deedy111:
Lovely

My guy this your video nah football tryouts?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Matriculation not Convocation Mr!

I will advice you go and learn the difference btw the two before you come online and ask for the result on someone who just gained admission.

I wondered what you graduated with for you to take matriculation for convocation.

Be quick to read headings & comprehend, not to be swift in booking space with comment that doesn't tally.
Chai.
First attack!
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Nov6(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
My dear welcome to the school were your eat TOFU as meat for the nest 4-5years...

Thank God i made it out of their alive in 2010
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by blowjob: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
ALL DIS FAKE HAIR SELF,LETTIN SOME HOOS,LOOK LIKE JUJU ITSELF... angry angry
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
emperormossad:

Chai.
First attack!

You are not serious. You want to cause e-war i guess? count me out.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by MrImole: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

she no get 2 : 1?
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
The rabid feral feline has been uncaged.
Mother wolf thinks her cub is alright.
Hell is unleashed.

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by MrImole: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

she no graduate with 2 1?
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

You are not serious. You want to cause e-war i guess? count me out.
No sister. I just admire the uppercut.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
emperormossad:

No sister. I just admire the uppercut.
smiles
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by totorimi: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why display an incomplete picture, is the dad not supposed to be part of this noble achievement. The picture ought to be complete or dont post it all. We are not here to celebrate or idolize babymama's. We would understand if he is late but here to just post a picture of a single mum posing as though she can do it alone is not acceptable.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
are u talking from experience? grin grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by emmyN(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Forehead grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wish u'll understand what ur mama's puna went through to see u through babcock... So be a good gal
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Who she help, Who is she?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by fuckpro: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
...but your coochie taste salty were is the curiosity
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by LMay(f): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
But why would the young lady wear flip flop a.k.a palm slippers to her Matric? It's a formal ceremony. Smh
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
see this one oo as of that is really you at Your profile, fakey fakey, leave her joor when we show her 30bill for the account we will taste all the coochie she has
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by limitless777(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamJ:
Girl looks like a puppy soaked in water
Bloggers Celebrating dysfunctional homes
WORD Sir
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by profnez(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
I like the girl... she looks cute and very simple even from her dressing... she maintained her natural complexion.... keep it up while you start a new life.... happy mat to her.......
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

warisdis1 sayin'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.