Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) (53893 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
beautiful girl. guys, she is not legal yet, none of you should ask her out or try to brainwash her. baby girl, wisen up, these boiz are fvck boiz, they just wanna taste your coochie and leave you. concentrate on your studies. i know you will cedis like ghana's currency, obey.

you that is giving advise.... how well did that work out for u?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
sprintscr7:

iyabo ojo back in those she was black her sudden transformation really baffled me..but I understand in other to succeed well in the biz u must bleach ur body..

And when u see Ini Edo pics recently u know dey talk then ooo

People with their aporoko..show me her dark skin pics pls
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
she no fine, she con dey form waiting ah no understand. best of luck though.
quote me and die by fire sad sad
grin
binsanni:
craze man
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by Ambitionsway: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
I feel say na only me notice say she no fine ooo. you get eye.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
beautiful girl. guys, she is not legal yet, none of you should ask her out or try to brainwash her. baby girl, wisen up, these boiz are fvck boiz, they just wanna taste your coochie and leave you. concentrate on your studies. i know you will cedis like ghana's currency, obey.
is it your coochie No come pour sand sand for another man garri
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by fidet1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Matriculation not Convocation Mr!

I will advice you go and learn the difference btw the two before you come online and ask for the result on someone who just gained admission.

I wondered what you graduated with for you to take matriculation for convocation.

Be quick to read headings & comprehend, not to be swift in booking space with comment that doesn't tally.

You misplaced your ‘wonder’. One who can’t differentiate matriculation from convocation did not go to any higher institution of learning. You should worry about him passing JAMB/WAEC. But how him wan take pass those if he can’t comprehend a simple write up like this?

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by mathslord: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
lemme come and start going
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by mathslord: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
lemme come and start going angry
binsanni:
lemme come and start going
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by bakarekabir: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
I just hope her education won't be funded by money got from olosho struggle.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
you this lesbian
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
Iyabo Ojo is actually calling for that. Why expose the innocent child? In the time past, you never new the children of the (Popular) actors as they were called then. But now, they expose their children and make them grow faster than their age in the wrong way.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Speakdatruth:
Iyabo Ojo's heart won't be at rest anymore cheesy

Those Babcock boys right now grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.