Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos (22148 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't he hear it falling?
deaf dey hear word ni?
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Hantonia(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't he hear it falling?
She U No Fit Read Dey Say Person Deaf Hw He Wan Take Hear Say Buildin Dey Collapse Sme Pple Ehen
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by sunnynet(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Hahaha haha haha ha! God and his pitiless pranks again!
which of the God are you mocking?

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
For such a suffering deaf man to be the victim of that calamity...is nothing but double wahala..

it is clear that this world is a no man's land...may God have mercy for his recovery to tell the story..
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by LegendaryE(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
omg! Now this is sad.. Just when i was loving the story about the BLIND shoemaker.. cry
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Hahaha haha haha ha! God and his pitiless pranks again!
Why are you beating air?
You'll wear yourself out!
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepLight: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
Why are you beating air?
You'll wear yourself out!

We are all beating air every second and heading for the grave my dear. Another intense level of Gods cosmic masturbation and morbid pranksterism.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepLight:

We are all beating air every second and heading for the grave my dear. Another intense level of Gods cosmic masturbation and morbid pranksterism.
The lewdness... and don't call me "dear"
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Deo1986:
which of the God are you mocking?

Yours.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
The lewdness... and don't call me "dear"

Will you sharrap!

God is indeed involved in continuous sadistic cosmic masturbation with the misery of humans as its chief aphrodisiac. Perverted deity.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Will you sharrap!

God is indeed involved in continuous sadistic cosmic masturbation with the misery of humans as its chief aphrodisiac. Perverted deity.
In spite of everything... GOD loves you and GOD is willing to accept you and give you the inner peace you so crave.
GOD is able to turn things around for you, beauty for ashes, confused to a clear state of mind, fearfulness to fearlessness, boldness, Joy of your spirit, soul and body.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
See below...
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
In spite of everything... GOD loves you and GOD is willing to accept you and give you the inner peace you so crave.
GOD is able to turn things around for you,

Let us be clear. God is not involved or interested.

beauty for ashes,

Yes God is certainly in the business of turning living bodies into rotten corpses as he will do to yours too in the very near future inescapably.

You body will very soon be eaten by maggots, you cannot escape this. Drum it into your head. It is the fate of all your loved ones and yourself. Very soon for that matter.

Joy of your spirit, soul and body.

Oh, such as the building of joy he just heaped on that deaf boy abi?
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by jojothaiv(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Because it delighted God to enjoy his daily prank like that.
Something Shallow Come From Deep Sight..

Walks Aways Quietly!!!
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
jojothaiv:

Something Shallow Come From Deep Sight..

Walks Aways Quietly!!!

I am sure you have not carefully contemplated your mortal existence in this dark world carefully.

I give you ten years. Come back when you have grown up a bit.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by jojothaiv(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Penance For The Dead

There Is A Thin Line Between The Dead And The Living,

That Line Is "See You Soon, We Can't Wait To Receive Your Soul"

Sleep On Man!
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Let us be clear. God is not involved or interested.

Yes God is certainly in the business of turning living bodies into rotten corpses as he will do to yours too in the very near future inescapably.

You body will very soon be eaten by maggots, you cannot escape this. Drum it into your head. It is the fate of all your loved ones and yourself. Very soon for that matter.

Oh, such as the building of joy he just heaped on that deaf boy abi?
Jesus said "...come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I'll give you rest" Matthew 11:28
JUST LET GO!
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
Jesus said "...come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I'll give you rest" Matthew 11:28
JUST LET GO!

Might I ask what it entails to "come unto Jesus?"
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Might I ask what it entails to "come unto Jesus?"
Give your life to Him by confessing Him as your Lord and Saviour ...
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
Give your life to Him by confessing Him as your Lord and Saviour ...

How does one give one's life.

And how does he save?
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
DeepSight:

How does one give one's life.

And how does he save?
Romans 10:9... that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Adeyeye09(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2017
"but before then he had already sustained a wide injury on his *four* head, due to the impact of the blocks and dislocation on his *waste* to leg region."

R.I.P ENGLISH
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2017
DeepSight:

Yours.
You missed. I dont have a God!
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
You missed. I dont have a God!

Atheist?

Oh well.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
DeepSight:

Atheist?
Oh well.
Theist.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
DeepSight:

Atheist?
Oh well.
Theist.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
Theist.

So why did you say you have no God?
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2017
DeepSight:

So why did you say you have no God?
I do not have a God, i have a Goddess.i reverence a powerful Goddess. The creator.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
I do not have a God, i have a Goddess.i reverence a powerful Goddess. The creator.

That's an extremely interesting take.

A long time ago in some sort of trance I sensed the first vibration of existence to be a female vibration. However that's an incommunicable personal experience which may be questionable. What gives you this slant?

Is there a specific mother goddess you refer to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Demolished 150 Shanties, Kiosks In Agege – Lagos Taskforce / Lagos Building Collapse: Families Storm Lagos Island General Hospital / About To Start Building A Residential-commercial 2/3 Bedroom 2 Storey Of Flats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.