Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos (22150 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Quick recovery man.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Deo1986(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2017
DeepSight:

That's an extremely interesting take.

A long time ago in some sort of trance I sensed the first vibration of existence to be a female vibration. However that's an incommunicable personal experience which may be questionable. What gives you this slant?

Is there a specific mother goddess you refer to?
Slant? You would need a open mind to comprehend this truth, for milleniums men tried to replace the creator (mother earth) with a male God with the flimsy excuse that women are weak phisically and therefore inferior to men. They succeeded during the greek era in enthroning Zeus as the supreme God. If you take a look at older beliefs like the early egyptians, persian, cannanites and indians, you find that most of their deities were feminine.the romans too in trying to put together the fraud they called christianity made a mistake in adopting a powerful Goddess; Mother Mary. The creator of the universe is feminine. God is a woman the proofs are numerous, there are books i would recommend but not now.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Deo1986:
Slant? You would need a open mind to comprehend this truth, for milleniums men tried to replace the creator (mother earth) with a male God with the flimsy excuse that women are weak phisically and therefore inferior to men. They succeeded during the greek era in enthroning Zeus as the supreme God. If you take a look at older beliefs like the early egyptians, persian, cannanites and indians, you find that most of their deities were feminine.the romans too in trying to put together the fraud they called christianity made a mistake in adopting a powerful Goddess; Mother Mary. The creator of the universe is feminine. God is a woman the proofs are numerous, there are books i would recommend but not now.

This very much resonates with me. Only that I would say "feminine" rather than "a woman". This line of thought is very interesting.
Can you share with me your personal path to reaching this conclusion and what led you down that path.

A quick post script will be that perhaps the Mother of Light is what is feminine. That which birthed Light, and not Light itself. Light I sense to be of a more masculine vibration. Feminine depth resonates more with the infinite mysterious pre creation darkness which one may call God.
Re: Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by DeepSight(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Something I wrote on this....

Origin

A stagnant nothingness of black
No time, no space, just dark
Mother of being is naught
The bastion of light this fought

Perfect, serene and tempered
Beauty unremembered
The bastion of light dismembered
Beauty darkly rendered

From such a state serene
Did commence our being
The force of light to hover
The unseen divine lover

Also some thoughts on this here. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/334136/doctor-angelicus-straws#4700843

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Demolished 150 Shanties, Kiosks In Agege – Lagos Taskforce / Lagos Building Collapse: Families Storm Lagos Island General Hospital / About To Start Building A Residential-commercial 2/3 Bedroom 2 Storey Of Flats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.